5 Pages<1234>»
Jamal Kashoggi
Angelica _ann
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:56:59 AM

hardwood wrote:
These Saudis are animals....

https://www.middleeastey...ive-khashoggi-829291552

Quote:
It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments told Middle East Eye.

Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.

Horrendous screams were then heard by a witness downstairs, the source said.

"The consul himself was taken out of the room. There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him,” the source told MEE.

The screaming stopped when Khashoggi - who was last seen entering the Saudi consulate on 2 October - was injected with an as yet unknown substance.

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, who has been identified as the head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department, was one of the 15-member squad who arrived in Ankara earlier that day on a private jet.

Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, the Turkish source said.

The killing took seven minutes, the source said.

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

A three-minute version of the audio tape has been given to Turkish newspaper Sabah, but they have yet to release it.

A Turkish source told the New York Times that Tubaigy was equipped with a bone saw.

This guy died a painful death tho!!! Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Obi 1 Kanobi
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:34:34 AM

Liv wrote:
Religion of peace indeed.

This was politics, not religion. Unless you are trying to provoke @Alphadoti.

I guess the US is in a dillema, go one way and the price of oil goes off the roof, with catastrophic global consequences, go the other and flush your moral authority down the toilet.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
AlphDoti
#23 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:38:22 AM

Liv wrote:
Liv wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
An assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it... this sounds fishy to me, i smell a rat, someone is being setup! And won would do the setup: you know is expert in invading other countries through setup reasons

Laughing out loudly You might be joking. All intelligence including from allies indicates the guy was slaughtered alive.

The way they slaughter domestic workers. Sad Sad Sad

Apparently his watch was not just a watch. It is made of the stuff you see in spy movies. It was recording and transmitting the commotion. Both US and Turkey are in a dilemma. Thanks Canada for standing up to these brutes

The watch-phone source is fake. Turkey have wire taps inside the Saudi consulate. That is how they got the recording.

This is the more likely possibility. Or another theory would be, the voices are created, a propaganda to drive the focus in direction they want...

don't you ever get tired of these propaganda crap you keep on dragging from thread to thread? is this really normal?

Please understand him... according to him, all devotees and leaders of his religion cannot harm people or shed innocent blood and anything that would suggest that can only be propaganda or some conspiracy somewhere...but never the truth.

@mkenya and @Liv are bringing religion into this, and when I counter those shallow, irrelevant posts, you cry foul?
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:40:03 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

I guess the US is in a dilemma, go one way and the price of oil goes off the roof, with catastrophic global consequences, go the other and flush your moral authority down the toilet.

Thank you @obi for putting that in [perspective... They always bring up the excuses and when I correct them, they cry!
Liv
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:48:17 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

I guess the US is in a dillema, go one way and the price of oil goes off the roof, with catastrophic global consequences, go the other and flush your moral authority down the toilet.

How can you separate religion and politics in saudi?

Why would Alphadoti bring issues of propaganda in a political assignation of a country he doesn't belong to? And whose politics he is not involved or interested in?
Obi 1 Kanobi
#26 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:56:30 AM

Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

Why would Alphadoti bring issues of propaganda in a political assignation of a country he doesn't belong to? And whose politics he is not involved or interested in?

I don't know where @Alphadoti's interests lie, but I do believe their is some geopolitical tensions between Turkey, Qatar and allies on one side and Saudi, UAE and allies on the other that is playing out in the ME. I don't know what the background is.

So Turkey is not necessarily some neutral sympathetic arbiter outting Saudi Arabia for Khashogi's to get justice, they have their own political motives.

I am hoping here that @Alphadoti's reference to propaganda referred to Turkey (a Muslim nation) and not some Western nation or media or source
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Swenani
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 10:57:44 AM

Mbona anaitwa kashogi?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:04:08 AM

Swenani wrote:
Mbona anaitwa kashogi?

By the way, there was a tycoon in Kenya back then called Kashogi who was very close to Moi... (for those who are young enough to remember...)

BBI will solve it
:)
Liv
#29 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:10:58 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

I don't know where @Alphadoti's interests lie, but I do believe their is some geopolitical tensions between Turkey, Qatar and allies on one side and Saudi, UAE and allies on the other that is playing out in the ME. I don't know what the background is.

So Turkey is not necessarily some neutral sympathetic arbiter outting Saudi Arabia for Khashogi's to get justice, they have their own political motives.

I am hoping here that @Alphadoti's reference to propaganda referred to Turkey (a Muslim nation) and not some Western nation or media or source

I see your point with regard to geopolitical interests.... But alphadoti is always quick to bring up "propaganda" and conspiracies to explain anything that would blame defenders or leaders of the Islam religion when calamity has been committed ...even where these are indefensible.

Why would he want to defend Saudi against Turkey? What does saudi represent with regard to Islam?

Kusadikika
#30 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:05:48 PM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mbona anaitwa kashogi?

By the way, there was a tycoon in Kenya back then called Kashogi who was very close to Moi... (for those who are young enough to remember...)

He was a Saudi Arabian billionaire arms dealer. His name was Adnan Khashoggi and he had a ranch huko Laikipia. His sister was the mother of Dodi AL Fayed, yule jamaa alikuwa na Princess Diana when they both died.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:12:36 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mbona anaitwa kashogi?

He was a Saudi Arabian billionaire arms dealer. His name was Adnan Khashoggi and he had a ranch huko Laikipia. His sister was the mother of Dodi AL Fayed, yule jamaa alikuwa na Princess Diana when they both died.

OH, I didn't know about the Al Fayed relation. Small world. And what happened to Adnan? He passed?

I think Kenya is just one of those strange places where you can find a link to almost anything. Whenever Turkey is mentioned I can't help but remember how we betrayed Abdullah Ocalan.

BBI will solve it
tycho
#32 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:13:11 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mbona anaitwa kashogi?

Jamal's cousin.

@Swenani, are you asking about 'Ka-shogi'? A small watchman?

Coincidentally that's the role Jamal seemed to be playing, and in similar contempt, dispatched.
tycho
#33 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:18:51 PM

Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

I see your point with regard to geopolitical interests.... But alphadoti is always quick to bring up "propaganda" and conspiracies to explain anything that would blame defenders or leaders of the Islam religion when calamity has been committed ...even where these are indefensible.

Why would he want to defend Saudi against Turkey? What does saudi represent with regard to Islam?

Politics and religion are almost inseparable. And as Alphdoti as Trump or any other persons who may wish to do their best to cover their positions.

Even a straw will do.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:46:16 PM

tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

Politics and religion are almost inseparable. And as Alphdoti as Trump or any other persons who may wish to do their best to cover their positions.

Even a straw will do.

"A suspect identified by Turkey in the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a frequent companion of the kingdom’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Three other suspects are linked to Prince Mohammed’s security detail and a fifth is a high-level forensic doctor.

BBI will solve it
hardwood
#35 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:50:42 PM

2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

Even a straw will do.

"A suspect identified by Turkey in the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was a frequent companion of the kingdom’s powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

Three other suspects are linked to Prince Mohammed’s security detail and a fifth is a high-level forensic doctor.

It reads like the Obado case.
Angelica _ann
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:39:52 PM

hardwood wrote:
2012 wrote:
tycho wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Liv wrote:

Even a straw will do.

It reads like the Obado case.

Looks like this guy had a crazy dossier on MBS, likely he knew that huwa anatengeneswa. d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#37 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:23:13 PM

This case appears to be one of how global order is managed and the perks the ruling elite have over the ruled.

When the pastor was in custody, and Ankara was intransigent, the WASPs stung. Trump flexed his muscles and by the time Kashoggi is dying, the pastor's release is on full throttle.

The gambit from Ankara will only serve to make Turkey barely survive a political coup in the balance of power of the ME and Europe.

Russia of course is celebrating. England and US now can't be too keen. You may be surprised that the FSB/GRU is helping Ankara.

Canada may get some power that US may be losing...

But all in all we should soon be celebrating global peace and stability.

Each lamb waiting for it's day at the altar.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#38 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:42:59 PM

Me thinks MBS has overplayed his hand, the foley of youth.

At 33 years, he is the De-Facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, has the ear of the US President, he's flexing his muscles all over the Arab world.
maka
#39 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:44:57 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Me thinks MBS has overplayed his hand, the foley of youth.

At 33 years, he is the De-Facto ruler of Saudi Arabia, has the ear of the US President, he's flexing his muscles all over the Arab world.

This wont end well....
possunt quia posse videntur
radiomast
#40 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 4:49:01 PM

3rd world dictators have been emboldened by trump. Remember that trump recently went to the UN and said that USA will not interefere in the domestic issues of sovereign states. trump also seems to have a liking for dictators. I think MBS misread this and thought he could get away with murder. After all he has killed 50,000 Yemenis including school children and nobody batted an eyelid.