wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
Jamal Kashoggi
tycho
#1 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:13:59 PM

If the stories are true, why was the method for elimination used instead of another?

Why is Turkey keen on the matter?

Are there common themes in this murder to Monica's or Sharon's deaths?

Please wazua sleuths, help!
Kusadikika
#2 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 2:43:30 PM

The intention of the Saudis is shared by many governments across the world. They just have sloppy execution.

The Russians and North Koreans are more slick.

https://www.gq.com/story...ccidental-assassination

https://en.wikipedia.org..._of_Alexander_Litvinenko
tycho
#3 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:18:42 PM

It wasn't a botched operation.

Everything went on just as planned. If you think about it, how far can the game go? As long as a body can't be produced then it's a complicated legal process that most countries and organizations will have to back down from.

And someone will have a firm grip on power.
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 6:21:17 PM

Made me be scared for John kabisa.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
tycho
#5 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2018 7:20:31 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Made me be scared for John kabisa.

John may be safe for now. His biggest loss may be compensated akirudi kwa kanisa.

The person you should be scared for is probably 'yourself'. That's if you're a pawn in some game.
Kusadikika
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 12:26:43 AM

tycho wrote:

Everything went on just as planned. If you think about it, how far can the game go? As long as a body can't be produced then it's a complicated legal process that most countries and organizations will have to back down from.

It was sloppy in that there is CCTV footage showing him entering the Consulate and not leaving. The other sloppy part is asking staff to take the day off. So even if the body is not found his whereabouts at the time of his disappearance can be traced directly to the Saudis.

Contrast this with the North Koreans. They made their plans so elaborately that in all the official documentation they are untouchable. A guy died at the airport of a heart attack. It is alleged he was poisoned. Those who may have poisoned him were clearly captured on CCTV. They were apprehended and are being tried. None of them is from North Korea or has any connection to North Korea. One of them is from Indonesia, the other is from Vietnam. A judge has ruled there is sufficient evidence to prosecute them. The North Koreans got the body back through official channels.

If the worst came to the worst those North Korean operatives allegedly mentioned could just be killed if they have not already been killed and records could show that they were dangerous criminals who had committed multiple crimes in North Korea. Alternatively they could just disappear from all known official records and no one could prove that they even ever existed.

Young Kim is the ultimate Supreme leader. The message to his enemies at home is absolutely clear; Do not mess with me, I can get you anywhere in the world and still go shake hands with Donald Trump and Xi Jinping.
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2018 7:57:14 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
tycho wrote:

It was sloppy in that there is CCTV footage showing him entering the Consulate and not leaving. The other sloppy part is asking staff to take the day off. So even if the body is not found his whereabouts at the time of his disappearance can be traced directly to the Saudis.

Contrast this with the North Koreans. They made their plans so elaborately that in all the official documentation they are untouchable. A guy died at the airport of a heart attack. It is alleged he was poisoned. Those who may have poisoned him were clearly captured on CCTV. They were apprehended and are being tried. None of them is from North Korea or has any connection to North Korea. One of them is from Indonesia, the other is from Vietnam. A judge has ruled there is sufficient evidence to prosecute them. The North Koreans got the body back through official channels.

If the worst came to the worst those North Korean operatives allegedly mentioned could just be killed if they have not already been killed and records could show that they were dangerous criminals who had committed multiple crimes in North Korea. Alternatively they could just disappear from all known official records and no one could prove that they even ever existed.

Young Kim is the ultimate Supreme leader. The message to his enemies at home is absolutely clear; Do not mess with me, I can get you anywhere in the world and still go shake hands with Donald Trump and Xi Jinping.

I don't know if they were sloppy or they just don't care and the crown prince is sending a message. How do you murder a person on not so friendly territory and expect to cover it up?

BBI will solve it
:)
AlphDoti
#8 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 6:34:19 AM

An assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it... this sounds fishy to me, i smell a rat, someone is being setup! And won would do the setup: you know is expert in invading other countries through setup reasons
Tokyo
#9 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:03:07 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
An assassination inside a building that would beat a trail into a government that owns it... this sounds fishy to me, i smell a rat, someone is being setup! And won would do the setup: you know is expert in invading other countries through setup reasons

Laughing out loudly You might be joking. All intelligence including from allies indicates the guy was slaughtered alive.
work to prosper
Angelica _ann
#10 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 12:09:05 PM

Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Laughing out loudly You might be joking. All intelligence including from allies indicates the guy was slaughtered alive.

The way they slaughter domestic workers. Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
FundamentAli
#11 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2018 1:40:40 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Apparently his watch was not just a watch. It is made of the stuff you see in spy movies. It was recording and transmitting the commotion. Both US and Turkey are in a dilemna. Thanks Canada for standing up to these brutes
sparkly
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:03:46 AM

FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Apparently his watch was not just a watch. It is made of the stuff you see in spy movies. It was recording and transmitting the commotion. Both US and Turkey are in a dilemna. Thanks Canada for standing up to these brutes

The watch-phone source is fake. Turkey have wire taps inside the Saudi consulate. That is how they got the recording.
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:40:47 AM

sparkly wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Apparently his watch was not just a watch. It is made of the stuff you see in spy movies. It was recording and transmitting the commotion. Both US and Turkey are in a dilemma. Thanks Canada for standing up to these brutes

The watch-phone source is fake. Turkey have wire taps inside the Saudi consulate. That is how they got the recording.

This is the more likely possibility. Or another theory would be, the voices are created, a propaganda to drive the focus in direction they want...
mkenyan
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:48:17 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Apparently his watch was not just a watch. It is made of the stuff you see in spy movies. It was recording and transmitting the commotion. Both US and Turkey are in a dilemma. Thanks Canada for standing up to these brutes

This is the more likely possibility. Or another theory would be, the voices are created, a propaganda to drive the focus in direction they want...

don't you ever get tired of these propaganda crap you keep on dragging from thread to thread? is this really normal?
Liv
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:14:58 AM

mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

don't you ever get tired of these propaganda crap you keep on dragging from thread to thread? is this really normal?

Please understand him... according to him, all devotees and leaders of his religion cannot harm people or shed innocent blood and anything that would suggest that can only be propaganda or some conspiracy somewhere...but never the truth.

Angelica _ann
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:32:51 AM

Liv wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
sparkly wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Tokyo wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Please understand him... according to him, all devotees and leaders of his religion cannot harm people or shed innocent blood and anything that would suggest that can only be propaganda or some conspiracy somewhere...but never the truth.

Obviously if he left the Embassy they would be having some video to that effect and they would have circulated it to be broadcasted all over the world. They killed one of their own like slaughtering a pig..... the kelele involved.
hardwood
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:39:56 AM

These Saudis are animals....

https://www.middleeastey...ive-khashoggi-829291552

Quote:
It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments told Middle East Eye.

Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.

Horrendous screams were then heard by a witness downstairs, the source said.

"The consul himself was taken out of the room. There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him,” the source told MEE.

The screaming stopped when Khashoggi - who was last seen entering the Saudi consulate on 2 October - was injected with an as yet unknown substance.

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, who has been identified as the head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department, was one of the 15-member squad who arrived in Ankara earlier that day on a private jet.

Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, the Turkish source said.

The killing took seven minutes, the source said.

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

A three-minute version of the audio tape has been given to Turkish newspaper Sabah, but they have yet to release it.

A Turkish source told the New York Times that Tubaigy was equipped with a bone saw.

hardwood
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:45:39 AM

He was cut to pieces, then minced and "blended to a soup" and flushed down the toilet.
alma1
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:48:02 AM

I never understand why Kenyans like going to these Arab kingdoms.

These people are beasts. They cut up someone with a hacksaw...These same people won't let you enjoy a viceroy in peace.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Liv
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:55:47 AM

Religion of peace indeed.