wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
Twendeni Kanisa!
MugundaMan
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 7:15:28 AM

Don't waste your Sunday morning recovering from a hangover that resulted from a worthless night of revelry & sin that added zero to your life. Twendeni kanisa to give glory to He would gives us everything including life, health and eternal peace with Him!

Ya tudunia twetu tweli ni mengi but thanks be to God that Christ has overcome this evil world for us!

John 16:33: "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
MugundaMan
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 7:47:51 AM

alma1, thanks for sharing this on the Insomniacs thread some days back. Awesome song.
tycho
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:36:00 PM

What is 'the world'? Do you think it's possible for 'God' to hate or love it?

And when can a world end?

(The proper accompaniment to this sermon may be something by Mozart).

https://www.edge.org/conversation/the-end-of-time
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:30:36 AM

tycho wrote:

Mozart was a Master Mason so is busy playing music in torment for his lord Lucifer in Gehenna for all eternity, my broda!

Quote:
According to historians, Mozart was initiated into a Masonic lodge in Vienna at 28, and eventually became a Master Mason. He wrote at least eight pieces of music for the Masons. Conoscenti also detect influences of Masonry in his famous opera "The Magic Flute."

https://www.ncronline.or...masonry-and-catholicism

tycho
#5 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 2:29:22 PM

That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

And it's about this world that you were to answer from my above post.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.
masukuma
#6 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 3:02:03 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Mozart was a Master Mason so is busy playing music in torment for his lord Lucifer in Gehenna for all eternity, my broda!

Quote:
According to historians, Mozart was initiated into a Masonic lodge in Vienna at 28, and eventually became a Master Mason. He wrote at least eight pieces of music for the Masons. Conoscenti also detect influences of Masonry in his famous opera "The Magic Flute."

https://www.ncronline.or...masonry-and-catholicism

Nice graphics... the devils surely look like they are having a ballsmile
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Apricot
#7 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 8:32:04 PM

tycho wrote:
That Mozart may have been a mason isn't news to many of us. That you may think that qualifies him to the place you call hell isn't surprising either.

What remains is that his music is part of the world that allegedly, 'God so loves'.

Otherwise, telling me to go to church because you have a list of singers who'll go to heaven or are already there is just trying to pull my leg into nonsense.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Couldn't have said it better. Wonder what kind of a mind designs and paints such graphics, and what the intent is.
First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up
MugundaMan
#8 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:36:22 PM

tycho wrote:

Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#9 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:37:57 PM

masukuma wrote:

Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

tycho
#10 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:51:44 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Your rejection of Christ is your right that will never be denied you, my broda Laughing out loudly

It seems you're doing more physical training than reasoning/mind training.

Balance bro!
MugundaMan
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 5:27:33 AM

tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Balance bro!

Satan said the very same thing in the very throne room of God, broda smile
He wanted to exercise his "mind training" freely as God's edicts were too restraining for him! All I was saying was that your "mind training" is your right! No need to stone me for that Drool
tycho
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:50:39 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
tycho wrote:

Balance bro!

Satan said the very same thing in the very throne room of God, broda smile
He wanted to exercise his "mind training" freely as God's edicts were too restraining for him! All I was saying was that your "mind training" is your right! No need to stone me for that Drool

That's a qualifier you've added. At least it implies that God has a form of mind training.

And which apparently, you don't follow! For you can't reason with the 'world' that 'God so loves'. You must hide!

You are so visible 'Wamugunda'!
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 8:21:46 AM

Wa hamba nathi!
masukuma
#14 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 8:51:41 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Yes indeed. That's their job and they are proud of it Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

kwani watakukatakata mara ngapi?
MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:20:51 PM

masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Rejectors of Christ will fry and be tormented forever! If they don't give their lives to Him and worship Him as Lord and Saviour before this life is up.

Scary prospect for them. Scripture clearly points out that a person's spirit is sentient after death - able to feel pain for eternity!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11
MugundaMan
#16 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:20:13 AM

Christ alone! Happy church day rafikis.
Realtreaty
#17 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 7:12:43 PM

MugundaMan
#18 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:47:02 AM

hehehehe classic excuse of those who do not fully understand the Gospel. Ati its not what you say, its how you say it. The Lord knows those who are His. It doesn't matter how sweetly you share the Gospel to someone. If someone is in love with their sin and has rejected Christ, they will never come to Him. In fact Scripture tells us to DUST OUR FEET and move on. Blaming the messenger for a soul going to hell based on the messenger's delivery is like blaming the deliverer of an auctioneer's notice to a tenant once the auctioneers sweep in! When Paul cried out "O foolish Galatians" was his delivery off? smile This is why false prophets are thriving in today's world. They are focusing on "good delivery" of a false gospel that tickles ears and does not mention sin. Yet humanity's sin problem directly confronted and solution thereof is the core of the true Gospel.
masukuma
#19 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:22:13 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Rejectors of Christ will fry and be tormented forever! If they don't give their lives to Him and worship Him as Lord and Saviour before this life is up.

Scary prospect for them. Scripture clearly points out that a person's spirit is sentient after death - able to feel pain for eternity!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name." --Revelation 14:11

MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 10:54:12 AM

masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly
Indeed. Good luck when you kick the bucket Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly