wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<1617181920>»
Why dustbowl is the future
nairobby
#341 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:02:46 AM

Look at these disgusting rental yields. Surely.
wukan
#342 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:41:48 AM

surely that was a waste of capital in the dustbowl. The owner was better off renting in Nairobi
Angelica _ann
#343 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:48:29 AM

wukan wrote:
surely that was a waste of capital in the dustbowl. The owner was better off renting in Nairobi

What about appreciation that he has gained so far?
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
wukan
#344 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:00:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
wukan wrote:

What about appreciation that he has gained so far?

What appreciation? The guy is being auctioned the property is likely under water. Value trap pap!!!
NewMoney
#345 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:16:07 PM

nairobby wrote:

Look at these disgusting rental yields. Surely.

These guys continue to price houses based in future fictitious value. This is the reason I am not in hurrry to buy more real estate since the price will still be the same in 2024.
And the day Chinese developers invade the DC (soon after they are done with kilimani and kile), those 4-bed units will go back to 5M or less, the right price.

I know well-done 2 bedroom apartments ready for occupation going for 8m in Valley arcade, rents are 60k + service charge (5k). Now that is a reasonable investment for a cashflow investor.

And for those who don't like real estate manenos, just put the money in CIC money market and it will grow by 50K and above plus peace-of-mind every month (after all taxes and charges), not that bad
Kusadikika
#346 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:48:20 PM

@ Mugundaman, what is happening here?

https://www.property24.c...-sale-in-ngong-107642949
MugundaMan
#347 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:13:10 PM

Laughing out loudly

Financial illiteracy is a terrible thing.
And I'm not talking about the poor chap who is being auctioned
How do you make the giant leap of faith from one single property being auctioned (with no reasons provided for us to make any sort of reasonable conclusion wrapped around facts) to DC is a terrible place to invest in vis-a-vis Valley Arcade? Laughing out loudly Kwani there are no properties being auctioned in Valley Arcade?

And then even more amusing; ati a matchbox sized Chinese built 70sqm apartment sitting in the air tethered together to 200 other units in a cramped quarter acre plot is a better investment than a spacious 250sqm or more maisonette on its own 1/4 acre in DC. You gots to be kurazy, dear friends!

And the funniest of all. Ati rental yield. Laughing out loudly
Which SERIOUS investor in Kenya who understands how real estate in Kenya works takes the "rental yields" metric seriously?
What is the "rental yield" on a 400m 5br bungalow in Muthaiga?
If you are excited about it, you probably need to get your head examined smile
Shalom.
NewMoney
#348 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:07:39 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

How do you make the giant leap of faith from one single property being auctioned (with no reasons provided for us to make any sort of reasonable conclusion wrapped around facts) to DC is a terrible place to invest in vis-a-vis Valley Arcade? Laughing out loudly Kwani there are no properties being auctioned in Valley Arcade?

And then even more amusing; ati a matchbox sized Chinese built 70sqm apartment sitting in the air tethered together to 200 other units in a cramped quarter acre plot is a better investment than a spacious 250sqm or more maisonette on its own 1/4 acre in DC. You gots to be kurazy, dear friends!

Which SERIOUS investor in Kenya who understands how real estate in Kenya works takes the "rental yields" metric seriously?
Shalom.

Stop being too defensive brathe, am a huge DC supporter. A cashflow investor wants to see cashflow every month, a value investor is ready to wait for 5 years or even 10 for cycles to complete. I encourage the valley arcade apartment (100sqm btw with reasonable quality finish) for the former and kite plots for the latter.

Muthaiga is an established neighbourhood with well-defined quality guarantees that value/quality will never ever go below a certain level, while kite is an unknown, nobody knows how many slums or mabati plots shall and will pop around your plot so you gotta factor that in.

You gotta be flexible since times are going to change fast and without notice
dunkang
#349 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 5:36:22 PM

[quote=Kusadikika]@ Mugundaman, what is happening here?

https://www.property24.c...sale-in-ngong-107642949[/quote]

Wueh

Hizo ni auctions Rongai???? Ni kubaya aisee
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

MugundaMan
#350 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:50:17 PM

NewMoney wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

Stop being too defensive brathe, am a huge DC supporter. A cashflow investor wants to see cashflow every month, a value investor is ready to wait for 5 years or even 10 for cycles to complete. I encourage the valley arcade apartment (100sqm btw with reasonable quality finish) for the former and kite plots for the latter.

Muthaiga is an established neighbourhood with well-defined quality guarantees that value/quality will never ever go below a certain level, while kite is an unknown, nobody knows how many slums or mabati plots shall and will pop around your plot so you gotta factor that in.

New Money,

A simple question to you.
Lets take that 8m 100sqm apartment in Valley Arcade renting for 60k.
On an annualized basis, what is the rate of return? I am sure you will agree with me that even with this "super deal" after accounting for expenses, vacancies, taxes etc etc the ROI/yield is the biggest of jokes. In fact you are better off putting that 8m in M-shwari lock savings or even a crumbling bank fixed deposit account instead if cashflows are your real motive.

Then look at appreciation potential. A house in Kileleshwa Othaya Rd on 1 acre was going for 7m in 1995. Today it is easily going for 300 metre and up. An apartment in Westlands in a block of say 20 units on 1 acre in 1995 was going for as little as 1.5m back in 1995. Today that same apartment is going for 20m (if you are lucky). The land under it, however is scraping a cool 200m+ on any bad day but you as the apartment owner will NEVER be able to unlock your equity in that communal land because your destiny is DOOMED to be yoked to 19 other people, some of whom refuse to pay service charge! How on earth will those two scenarios compete?

Fast forward to dustbowl. 1/4 acre Maisonette can be built easily for Valley Arcade apartment prices. What will the price be 10 years from now as the middle classes swarm Ngong, Kitengela, Rongai etc in droves? 20 years from now? 30 years from now? What about that apartment in Valley Arcade. This is not rocket science my braddah. My advice to you is RUN from Valley Arcade (and any apartment complexes on tiny pieces of land except the VERY HIGH END of the market - luxury duplexes etc) and come to DC where kina Hassconsult have been telling you guys for years has the highest returns on land alongside the other fast growing burbs of Nairobi.

I don't know why many Wazooans find this so difficult to understand. Unless you have 400m "old money" to shell out for a bungalow in Westlands or Karen (like WukanLaughing out loudly ) you have no business wasting your time chasing hall ten university hostels type Chinese built cramped apartments in Nairobi core if super returns are your endgame.

Kusadikika
#351 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 10:31:16 PM

@ Mugundaman. If you have 8M today, would you still buy today or would you hold the cash and wait to see where prices settle in a year or 2?
NewMoney
#352 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:03:00 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
NewMoney wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

New Money,

A simple question to you.
Lets take that 8m 100sqm apartment in Valley Arcade renting for 60k.
On an annualized basis, what is the rate of return? I am sure you will agree with me that even with this "super deal" after accounting for expenses, vacancies, taxes etc etc the ROI/yield is the biggest of jokes. In fact you are better off putting that 8m in M-shwari lock savings or even a crumbling bank fixed deposit account instead if cashflows are your real motive.

Then look at appreciation potential. A house in Kileleshwa Othaya Rd on 1 acre was going for 7m in 1995. Today it is easily going for 300 metre and up. An apartment in Westlands in a block of say 20 units on 1 acre in 1995 was going for as little as 1.5m back in 1995. Today that same apartment is going for 20m (if you are lucky). The land under it, however is scraping a cool 200m+ on any bad day but you as the apartment owner will NEVER be able to unlock your equity in that communal land because your destiny is DOOMED to be yoked to 19 other people, some of whom refuse to pay service charge! How on earth will those two scenarios compete?

Fast forward to dustbowl. 1/4 acre Maisonette can be built easily for Valley Arcade apartment prices. What will the price be 10 years from now as the middle classes swarm Ngong, Kitengela, Rongai etc in droves? 20 years from now? 30 years from now? What about that apartment in Valley Arcade. This is not rocket science my braddah. My advice to you is RUN from Valley Arcade (and any apartment complexes on tiny pieces of land except the VERY HIGH END of the market - luxury duplexes etc) and come to DC where kina Hassconsult have been telling you guys for years has the highest returns on land alongside the other fast growing burbs of Nairobi.

I don't know why many Wazooans find this so difficult to understand. Unless you have 400m "old money" to shell out for a bungalow in Westlands or Karen (like WukanLaughing out loudly ) you have no business wasting your time chasing hall ten university hostels type Chinese built cramped apartments in Nairobi core if super returns are your endgame.

60k net rent on a 8m investment into the valley arcade apartment gives a rental yield of 9%. Of course there are no expenses here since service charge covers minor issues while major repairs will be done by the tenant willingly or through their rent deposit when they leave. The Apartments will appreciate because there are only so many other spaces in the area to build apartment blocks yet the place is very convenient due to the many offices in the area and amenities.
Occupancy rates in the area are off the roof, you can verify this yourself.

Now compare that to the 3.75% rental yields you will be earning with that kitengela 4-bed house of the same price with little hope for appreciation over the next 3 to 5 years.

DC has and will been great but at this moment it is not the hottest thing.

I agree with you about the land, and the kite land prices have been market correcting themselves for a while now based on my recent survey of the area I.e save for a few rogue speculators still artificially appreciating their holdings. But the developed properties are all horrible deals.
MugundaMan
#353 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:19:39 AM

NewMoney wrote:

60k net rent on a 8m investment into the valley arcade apartment gives a rental yield of 9%. Of course there are no expenses here since service charge covers minor issues while major repairs will be done by the tenant willingly or through their rent deposit when they leave. The Apartments will appreciate because there are only so many other spaces in the area to build apartment blocks yet the place is very convenient due to the many offices in the area and amenities.

Now compare that to the 3.75% rental yields you will be earning with that kitengela 4-bed house of the same price with little hope for appreciation over the next 3 to 5 years.

I agree with you about the land, and the kite land prices have been market correcting themselves for a while now based on my recent survey of the area I.e save for a few rogue speculators still artificially appreciating their holdings. But the developed properties are all horrible deals.

Ati Valley Arcade has ZERO vacancies EVER and I can "check for myself"

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Which planet are you living on, my braddah?
I have CHECKED and all I see is swarms and swarms of empty, unrented apartment owners crying hard for non existent renters for months!

https://www.property24.c...in-valley-arcade-s15078

My braddah, your personal opinions and informal surveys are not a credible substitute for the cold hard facts and credible economic research from well known companies and real estate gurus in Kenya! That "9% yield net" Laughing out loudly is a huge joke. Don't you pay your rental taxes? Plus, you will be the only person in Kenya who has 100% occupancy 100% of the time and for that you deserve an Elder of the Golden Heart commendation complete with 5 government supplied AP's and a convoy of motorcycle outriders!

Meanwhile, on THIS PLANET:

Quote:

Best places to invest in real estate around the country

'Niko na ka-one-eighth mahali...” is a common conversation starter in many social gatherings. This is so common that a person mentioning a ‘ka-one-eighth’ will be quickly understood by anyone around them to be talking about a piece of land. In any social gathering, the question of land or property will at some point crop up. And parents will always pointedly ask their children to build a house. Such is Kenyans fascination with matters land and real estate.

This bug has translated to a booming sector. The last decade has seen phenomenal investments in real estate. Projects worth billions of shillings have either been completed or are under construction. The boom has not escaped the notice of international players who have found the country to be ideal for their investments.

So, which are some which are some of the best areas to be looking at? Home & Away takes a look at the most preferred hotspots for real estate developers with an eye on mid level to lower segments of the market.

Nairobi’s satellite towns

In recent years, Nairobi’s satellite towns have stolen the thunder as far as real estate investments are concerned. These include Kitengela, Kiserian, Athi River, Juja and Kangundo Road. Land availability and reasonable prices in these locations – commonly referred to as Nairobi’s bedrooms – are key drivers for developers looking to cash in on the growing middle class.

According to HassConsult’s land price index for the first quarter of this year, an investor is better off banking on land in these locations as opposed to stocks, bonds or treasury bills. For example, a person who bought an acre of land in 2007 for a million shillings in these areas would have seen his investment rise to Sh6.4 million by beginning of this year.

A similar investment would have earned him less than a million shillings through the bond market in the same period. What if he had put the money in a savings account? He would have earned a partly Sh140,000 in eight years.

In a recent interview, Francis Kihanya of Manyatta Investments International, a company that handles Diaspora investments says the drive towards satellite towns is unstoppable as long as land prices within the city continue on their upward trajectory.

source: https://www.standardmedi...tate-around-the-country

In cased you missed this (from this same thread):

MugundaMan wrote:
What more do Kenyans want to be told jameni? The tusupuu has spoken! If you have not got the memo yet, shauri ni yako na yako tu. Dustbowl is the future of Kenya for the wise ones. Rokota maploti, mabiashara, ma-apartments, ma-maisonettes hapo before you get locked out forever!

Kitengela, Juja dominate city satellite towns’ land sale in Q2

https://www.nation.co.ke...sNTwh5QMZtWDU9CaHsE3CfE

Quote:
Realtor, HassConsult’s Second Quarter Land Price Index report shows Kitengela controlled a 19.1 percent market share of the properties on sale followed by Ruiru at15.1 percent, Thika 9.4 percent with Ongata Rongai and Ngong tying at 7.9 percent.

and this!

SATELLITE TOWNS AROUND NAIROBI DOMINATE PROPERTY BOOM
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=860779

Please do NOT be in denial, my braddah.
There are personal opinions and delusions and then there are COLD HARD FACTS
and unfortunately, whether you like them or not, they remain FACTS
burying your head in the sand and convincing yourself that Valley Arcade has 100% occupancy and Kitengela is "price correcting" because of one single afternoon visit you make is not a very smart way to deal with cold hard facts IMHO.

Come to DC and invest heavily there before it is too late! If you think prices are overinflated hapa YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

Spikes
#354 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:39:30 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
NewMoney wrote:

Ati Valley Arcade has ZERO vacancies EVER and I can "check for myself"

Which planet are you living on, my braddah?
I have CHECKED and all I see is swarms and swarms of empty, unrented apartment owners crying hard for non existent renters for months!

https://www.property24.c...in-valley-arcade-s15078

My braddah, your personal opinions and informal surveys are not a credible substitute for the cold hard facts and credible economic research from well known companies and real estate gurus in Kenya! That "9% yield net" Laughing out loudly is a huge joke. Don't you pay your rental taxes? Plus, you will be the only person in Kenya who has 100% occupancy 100% of the time and for that you deserve an Elder of the Golden Heart commendation complete with 5 government supplied AP's and a convoy of motorcycle outriders!

Meanwhile, on THIS PLANET:

Quote:

Best places to invest in real estate around the country

'Niko na ka-one-eighth mahali...” is a common conversation starter in many social gatherings. This is so common that a person mentioning a ‘ka-one-eighth’ will be quickly understood by anyone around them to be talking about a piece of land. In any social gathering, the question of land or property will at some point crop up. And parents will always pointedly ask their children to build a house. Such is Kenyans fascination with matters land and real estate.

This bug has translated to a booming sector. The last decade has seen phenomenal investments in real estate. Projects worth billions of shillings have either been completed or are under construction. The boom has not escaped the notice of international players who have found the country to be ideal for their investments.

So, which are some which are some of the best areas to be looking at? Home & Away takes a look at the most preferred hotspots for real estate developers with an eye on mid level to lower segments of the market.

Nairobi’s satellite towns

In recent years, Nairobi’s satellite towns have stolen the thunder as far as real estate investments are concerned. These include Kitengela, Kiserian, Athi River, Juja and Kangundo Road. Land availability and reasonable prices in these locations – commonly referred to as Nairobi’s bedrooms – are key drivers for developers looking to cash in on the growing middle class.

According to HassConsult’s land price index for the first quarter of this year, an investor is better off banking on land in these locations as opposed to stocks, bonds or treasury bills. For example, a person who bought an acre of land in 2007 for a million shillings in these areas would have seen his investment rise to Sh6.4 million by beginning of this year.

A similar investment would have earned him less than a million shillings through the bond market in the same period. What if he had put the money in a savings account? He would have earned a partly Sh140,000 in eight years.

In a recent interview, Francis Kihanya of Manyatta Investments International, a company that handles Diaspora investments says the drive towards satellite towns is unstoppable as long as land prices within the city continue on their upward trajectory.

source: https://www.standardmedi...tate-around-the-country

In cased you missed this (from this same thread):

MugundaMan wrote:
What more do Kenyans want to be told jameni? The tusupuu has spoken! If you have not got the memo yet, shauri ni yako na yako tu. Dustbowl is the future of Kenya for the wise ones. Rokota maploti, mabiashara, ma-apartments, ma-maisonettes hapo before you get locked out forever!

Kitengela, Juja dominate city satellite towns’ land sale in Q2

https://www.nation.co.ke...sNTwh5QMZtWDU9CaHsE3CfE

Quote:
Realtor, HassConsult’s Second Quarter Land Price Index report shows Kitengela controlled a 19.1 percent market share of the properties on sale followed by Ruiru at15.1 percent, Thika 9.4 percent with Ongata Rongai and Ngong tying at 7.9 percent.

and this!

SATELLITE TOWNS AROUND NAIROBI DOMINATE PROPERTY BOOM
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=860779

Please do NOT be in denial, my braddah.
There are personal opinions and delusions and then there are COLD HARD FACTS
and unfortunately, whether you like them or not, they remain FACTS
burying your head in the sand and convincing yourself that Valley Arcade has 100% occupancy and Kitengela is "price correcting" because of one single afternoon visit you make is not a very smart way to deal with cold hard facts IMHO.

Come to DC and invest heavily there before it is too late! If you think prices are overinflated hapa YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

We'll come there. Kuwa mpole!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
MugundaMan
#355 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:42:12 AM

Kusadikika wrote:
@ Mugundaman. If you have 8M today, would you still buy today or would you hold the cash and wait to see where prices settle in a year or 2?

@ Kusadikika

I would buy YESTERDAY given simple economics of supply and demand, ESPECIALLY around Metro Nairobi.
As I have said umpteen times, wake us up when Kenya cures its 250k+ unit a year housing deficit and its huge population growth rate per annum. Until then prices are going nowhere but up and you can take that to the bank and cash it in crisp clean notes.

In a year or two someone who wanted to invest in a maisonette in Ngong, Kitengela or Rongai might have to go as far as Kajaido or Namanga town to get anything because they waited too long.
MugundaMan
#356 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 3:43:43 AM

Spikes wrote:

We'll come there. Kuwa mpole!

Karibu smile
nairobby
#357 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 8:43:12 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

LOL are you serious? Nobody buying a 400m bungalow to look for cashflow, self actualization manenos. Comparing Muthaiga to DC is criminalLaughing out loudly Shame on you

One would argue prices are already high in DC. I think you're expecting a massive capital appreciation that isn't coming soon. A nice rental yield plus some capital appreciation is better than a disgusting return and a capital appreciation that isn't promised with the current Real estate climate.

Also you keep posting that metric by Hass showing that DC has the most properties on sale, how is that an indication of anything other than speculators wanting to flee?Laughing out loudly
MugundaMan
#358 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:40:38 AM

nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

LOL are you serious? Nobody buying a 400m bungalow to look for cashflow, self actualization manenos. Comparing Muthaiga to DC is criminalLaughing out loudly Shame on you

One would argue prices are already high in DC. I think you're expecting a massive capital appreciation that isn't coming soon.
A nice rental yield plus some capital appreciation is better than a disgusting return and a capital appreciation that isn't promised with the current Real estate climate.

Also you keep posting that metric by Hass showing that DC has the most properties on sale, how is that an indication of anything other than speculators wanting to flee?Laughing out loudly

Says who? You? Or the FACTS.
What has the capital appreviation been in DC over the past two years alone?
Are Hassconsult smoking heavy drugs when they tell you DC satellite towns HAVE BEEN LEADING in land appreciation over the past 8 years?
As I said financial illiteracy is a terrible thing.
For the last time i will say this: your own delusions do not equate credible facts by credible companiesand news reports on land prices in Kenya.
Please tell us what you own in Nairobi core for cashflows and how it is beating DC properties over all in terms of gains INCLUDING cashflows or just sit down and be quiet because what you are saying is just another mbuzigate - hot air delusional talk floating in cyberspace and inside your head only and of relevance to nobody.
nairobby
#359 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:32:07 AM

MugundaMan wrote:
nairobby wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
Laughing out loudly

Shalom.

One would argue prices are already high in DC. I think you're expecting a massive capital appreciation that isn't coming soon.
A nice rental yield plus some capital appreciation is better than a disgusting return and a capital appreciation that isn't promised with the current Real estate climate.

Says who? You? Or the FACTS.
What has the capital appreviation been in DC over the past two years alone?
Are Hassconsult smoking heavy drugs when they tell you DC satellite towns HAVE BEEN LEADING in land appreciation over the past 8 years?
As I said financial illiteracy is a terrible thing.
For the last time i will say this: your own delusions do not equate credible facts by credible companiesand news reports on land prices in Kenya.
Please tell us what you own in Nairobi core for cashflows and how it is beating DC properties over all in terms of gains INCLUDING cashflows or just sit down and be quiet because what you are saying is just another mbuzigate - hot air delusional talk floating in cyberspace and inside your head only and of relevance to nobody.

Must have hit a nerve thereLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tell us what the capital appreciation has been then. I can make a case for buying land in DC but not for buying houses, even then, I think there are better locations. I am in for both cap gains and cashflow so I'm primarily talking about buying/building property for rentals.

I work in the industry so I am very aware of what is going onLaughing out loudly Prices are correcting in the area so one shouldn't be in a rush to acquire unless you're getting a sweet deal. Everybody is selling (Hass has already confirmed that for you), discounts are in plenty but the market isn't liquid. Let them struggle to sell and push the prices even lowerLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

What I own is not a matter of discussion (DPP is very active these days) but my property investments in the city are beating DC like a burukenge.

DC is under performing, for a developing area the returns should be way higher than the abysmal 3-4% yields one can expect, unless you bought land kitambo. It's just a speculators paradise. I am getting a 17% rental yield back in my home county, occupancy is brilliant, 2 beds are getting 20k rent (that's a 3 bed stand-alone in Kitengela) and I haven't even factored in cap gains Drool Drool

DC is a good prospect but massively overrated.
MugundaMan
#360 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:22:24 PM

Nairobby,
Haghuna ghitu umesema hapa ya maana kapsa kapsa beyond your own delusions.
SHOW US YOUR RESEARCH and CREDIBLE FIGURES from either articles, credible real estate companies, KNBS etc etc or just sit down and keep quiet.

Crumbling peni mbili homespun porojo you lie to your slay queens with wont help you braddah. Ati my homecounty has........ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly where is your homecounty and where are the credible sources outside your own mind to back said data up? Otherwise just go buy some kanda bongoman pants and take a video of yourself doing the vosho dance and post hapa. It would be more entertaining (and useful) to us than your subjective garbage posted above. Arent you the same comedian who kept insisting with voice ya daboo hapa wazoo ati Tuala has an SGR passenger station? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Shalom