wazua Sun, Apr 28, 2024

3 Pages<123
Selling my 50acers for 6 million. need a buyer urgently
#41 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 10:13:26 AM

rose101 wrote:

@sparkly @Liv @Tony_stark I have written to the admin. this is simply bullying!!!! I am not @mugundaman I am not @katembarire .I think you people should be given a break from here . if you have a problem with someone there are ways to deal with it but this is unacceptable.. because I am coming from a genuine place I am ready to see this to the end!!

Ati new-farer anashtaki elders Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly watoto wa siku hizi hawana adabu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Mugundaman you are good! Please don't report us to the admin. Please!

@sparkly .... Hawa younin's d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
#42 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 10:20:24 AM

Liv wrote:

@Tony_Stark
I have been suspecting that Mugundaman = Kate Mbarire.

You could be right Mugundaman=Rose101.

Implying:
Mugundaman = Kate Mbarire = Rose101 here.

Someone trying to create demand for his plots here.

Tony_Stark, looks like you've found a fellow paranoid weedhead on Wazoo to indulge in bizarre fears with Laughing out loudly And Mugundaman has gained yet another secret admirer. Thank you for flattering me with the accusation of being imitated smile

@Mugundaman, No fear my fren. I just need to understand what the different angles are. I think @Liv is completely correct especially after the reactions from your handles which have all come out breathing fire!

Just a question why did you respond on this thread in a manner to suggest you were not aware or familiar with this offer and in the previous thread you seemed to have engaged with the seller to the point of being familiar with the location of plot or area??

Boss usitupime wazimu. Keep using your multiple handles but we can see through the mask.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 10:22:03 AM

Liv wrote:
tony stark wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

have 50 acres along the namanga amboseli road. I need a buyer urgently. the market price of the shamba is 16 million but I am willing to take 6 million.The land is mine. it has no dispute loan or family dispute. I own it. if you buy it, you can still make a profit off of it by selling at the market rate.

Is this different from this
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=829866

I thought you were selling per acre for 350K that would bring your total to 17m. Now your selling for 6M?

Your description from the previous post is more detailed and useful.

Interesting deal but not sure if it's a con or @mugundaman yanking people's chain with multiple personalities. He also commented on your previous thread and acts like he is a stranger on this thread.

mmmmmhhh! I wonder!!

Tony_stark, that musii mixed with bad chang'aa and bangi are not good for your brain broda. Wachana nazo pronto. Juzi you were paranoid about "backlinking of NTV videos" by Mugundaman. Now this. Those cheap drugs are making you paranoid. Ziache kabsa.

I do enjoy the ganja but ganjad or not your posts are starting to look very suspect.

@Tony_Stark

Implying:

Spot on!! I can see the associations!
rose101
#44 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 11:22:30 AM

tony stark wrote:
Liv wrote:

@Tony_Stark

Implying:

Tony_Stark, looks like you've found a fellow paranoid weedhead on Wazoo to indulge in bizarre fears with Laughing out loudly And Mugundaman has gained yet another secret admirer. Thank you for flattering me with the accusation of being imitated smile

@Mugundaman, No fear my fren. I just need to understand what the different angles are. I think @Liv is completely correct especially after the reactions from your handles which have all come out breathing fire!

Just a question why did you respond on this thread in a manner to suggest you were not aware or familiar with this offer and in the previous thread you seemed to have engaged with the seller to the point of being familiar with the location of plot or area??

Boss usitupime wazimu. Keep using your multiple handles but we can see through the mask.

I have posted in this forum two times .it just feels like people here are bitter . why , I don't know. People again I am not impersonating anyone.. like if I kept quiet or the way I have stood up for myself y'all would still be roasting me... there is no winning here with you all. and what is sad is its like there is some sort of enjoyment you are all getting from this. because for me really it cannot be difficult to find out who I am . really guys!!!! and if you actually were nice people and try to find out then we would not waste time. @mugundaman may comment as he pleases because he is not me and I am not him or any other person for that matter. i think what @Liv @Tony_stark and the rest who have joined the stonning band wagon should do is try to be true to themselves.. I am not a robot and because of that when you try to accuse me I will stand up for myself. . if mugundaman is a real estate person then its his job to know about Realestate in Kenya. I just so happen to be someone who by the Grace of God ended up buying acres of land that were cheap to hold my money and speculate on. But it turns out I actually stumbled on something good. I know things are tough out there and sometimes we find ourselves frustrated and taking it out on strangers seems easier but just know that sometimes what we perceive is not always true. you will stone me today and trust that your day to be stonned is coming .
rose101
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2018 11:25:01 AM

tony stark wrote:
rose101 wrote:

@sparkly @Liv @Tony_stark I have written to the admin. this is simply bullying!!!! I am not @mugundaman I am not @katembarire .I think you people should be given a break from here . if you have a problem with someone there are ways to deal with it but this is unacceptable.. because I am coming from a genuine place I am ready to see this to the end!!

Ati new-farer anashtaki elders Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly watoto wa siku hizi hawana adabu Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Mugundaman you are good! Please don't report us to the admin. Please!

@sparkly .... Hawa younin's d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

sticks and stones.
rose101
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:16:46 PM

rose101 wrote:
Hi

have 50 acres along the namanga amboseli road. I need a buyer urgently. the market price of the shamba is 16 million but I am willing to take 6 million.The land is mine. it has no dispute loan or family dispute. I own it. if you buy it, you can still make a profit off of it by selling at the market rate.

Rose101,
6 million is too high. If you can take 3m cash money let us know.

#47 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2018 4:46:48 PM

rose101 wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Liv wrote:

@Tony_Stark

Implying:

I have posted in this forum two times .it just feels like people here are bitter . why , I don't know. People again I am not impersonating anyone.. like if I kept quiet or the way I have stood up for myself y'all would still be roasting me... there is no winning here with you all. and what is sad is its like there is some sort of enjoyment you are all getting from this. because for me really it cannot be difficult to find out who I am . really guys!!!! and if you actually were nice people and try to find out then we would not waste time. @mugundaman may comment as he pleases because he is not me and I am not him or any other person for that matter. i think what @Liv @Tony_stark and the rest who have joined the stonning band wagon should do is try to be true to themselves.. I am not a robot and because of that when you try to accuse me I will stand up for myself. . if mugundaman is a real estate person then its his job to know about Realestate in Kenya. I just so happen to be someone who by the Grace of God ended up buying acres of land that were cheap to hold my money and speculate on. But it turns out I actually stumbled on something good. I know things are tough out there and sometimes we find ourselves frustrated and taking it out on strangers seems easier but just know that sometimes what we perceive is not always true. you will stone me today and trust that your day to be stonned is coming .

rose101,
As I said do not take these chaps seriously.Laughing out loudly Paranoia is a direct result of bangi mbichi and lots of Chrome vodka from last night that has led to a hallucinatory hangie! People are losing their marbles jameni Laughing out loudly I actually find it quite flattering that people think about mugundaman's "ghost" being everywhere at all times. Next thing they will say I "bought" Wazoo and all the handles here (include theirs) is one person talking to himself! Ya Wazoo kweli ni mengi bin mengi!
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:29:27 AM

rose101 wrote:
tony stark wrote:
Liv wrote:

@Tony_Stark

Implying:

rose101,
As I said do not take these chaps seriously.Laughing out loudly Paranoia is a direct result of bangi mbichi and lots of Chrome vodka from last night that has led to a hallucinatory hangie! People are losing their marbles jameni Laughing out loudly I actually find it quite flattering that people think about mugundaman's "ghost" being everywhere at all times. Next thing they will say I "bought" Wazoo and all the handles here (include theirs) is one person talking to himself! Ya Wazoo kweli ni mengi bin mengi!

They even said some time back that mugundaman = hardwoodsmile
#49 Posted : Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:29:34 AM

Shamba ilinunuliwa au la?