wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Selling my 50acers for 6 million. need a buyer urgently
rose101
#1 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:41:24 AM

Hi

have 50 acres along the namanga amboseli road. I need a buyer urgently. the market price of the shamba is 16 million but I am willing to take 6 million.The land is mine. it has no dispute loan or family dispute. I own it. if you buy it, you can still make a profit off of it by selling at the market rate.

Angelica _ann
#2 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:53:17 AM

rose101 wrote:
Hi

have 50 acres along the namanga amboseli road. I need a buyer urgently. the market price of the shamba is 16 million but I am willing to take 6 million.The land is mine. it has no dispute loan or family dispute. I own it. if you buy it, you can't still make a profit off of it by selling at the market rate.

@MugudaMan, there you go.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#3 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 11:56:22 AM

He he he....smile
possunt quia posse videntur
wukan
#4 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 1:23:30 PM

welcome to Hotel dustbowl
We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'
rose101
#5 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:00:01 PM

wukan wrote:

Hotel california -Eagles
We are all just prisoners here
Of our own device
MugundaMan
#6 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:26:25 PM

rose101 wrote:
Hi

have 50 acres along the namanga amboseli road. I need a buyer urgently. the market price of the shamba is 16 million but I am willing to take 6 million.The land is mine. it has no dispute loan or family dispute. I own it. if you buy it, you can still make a profit off of it by selling at the market rate.

Rose101,
6 million is too high. If you can take 3m cash money let us know.
Superprime1
#7 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 2:49:36 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Rose101,

Now see; I thought @Mugundaman buys at whatever price so long as it's land... and this one is already 62.5% discounted...d'oh!
rose101
#8 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:12:23 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Rose101,

call me on 0720616087
Chaka
#9 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:13:43 PM

@MugundaMan
How can you make an offer before verifying that this dustbowl muguda exits?
MugundaMan wrote:

Rose101,

rose101
#10 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:22:35 PM

Chaka wrote:
@MugundaMan
MugundaMan wrote:

Rose101,

@mugundaman I have left my number above
@chaka it is there .it exists .I am sure he will do his due diligence.
mulla
#11 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:30:57 PM

rose101 wrote:
Hi

Whats the distance to the land off the tarmac of Namanga road?
rose101
#12 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 3:45:28 PM

mulla wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Whats the distance to the land off the tarmac of Namanga road?

From the namanga amboseli road into the shamba its about 500 meters.
MugundaMan
#13 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:08:02 PM

rose101 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Rose101,

call me on 0720616087

Noted. Title kunayo in your own name?
MugundaMan
#14 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:11:10 PM

Superprime1 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Rose101,

Now see; I thought @Mugundaman buys at whatever price so long as it's land... and this one is already 62.5% discounted...d'oh!

How now? If I did that I would be broke from day one. As my good friends at Ndatani say: mtu ni ploti. And I add to that a good deal is one in which you have a high amount of leverage and I don't mean of the debt variety.
MugundaMan
#15 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:13:28 PM

Chaka wrote:
@MugundaMan

It's just a prelim offer pending due diligence that rose101 has mentioned. And I am familiar with that area.
MugundaMan
#16 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:15:57 PM

wukan wrote:

Wukan you do not know what you are missing my broda. 10 years from now (2028) if wazua still exists and you get to revisit these threads about dustbowl, you will see the wisdom of having invested papa hapa when prices were within pocket.
rose101
#17 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 5:19:02 PM

MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
MugundaMan wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

Rose101,

call me on 0720616087

Noted. Title kunayo in your own name?

the title is under a company name. under my hubby and i. we have both decided to sell. so if you are interested you will meet both of us. its actually 100 acres in total and we are just doing away with half.
tony stark
#18 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:13:54 PM

rose101 wrote:
Hi

Is this different from this
http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...px?g=posts&m=829866

I thought you were selling per acre for 350K that would bring your total to 17m. Now your selling for 6M?

Your description from the previous post is more detailed and useful.

Interesting deal but not sure if it's a con or @mugundaman yanking people's chain with multiple personalities. He also commented on your previous thread and acts like he is a stranger on this thread.

mmmmmhhh! I wonder!!
rose101
#19 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:27:22 PM

tony stark wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

I thought you were selling per acre for 350K that would bring your total to 17m. Now your selling for 6M?

Interesting deal but not sure if it's a con or @mugundaman yanking people's chain with multiple personalities. He also commented on your previous thread and acts like he is a stranger on this thread.

mmmmmhhh! I wonder!!

@tonystark you are the people who like to frustrate people online. I don't know mugunda man and yes I am a real person. instead of trying to dampen this space how about you call me. my number is above . ask to see the title and you will definitely be posting here different. I am just here trying to sell this land . I have not asked you to take my word for it. you can ask to see the title. I don't think that is difficult. I have a particular need that I need to sort that is why I have Brough the price down. it is my land and I believe I can do as I please with it.and as I had said/written earlier the land goes for 320 and some people are selling for 350 even 450 per acer in the same area.. it is a good deal yes so if you are interested you can do your due diligence. it is a cruel world out there but not everyone who is kind is out to get someone else... some of us are just here trying to do the best we can...
MugundaMan
#20 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2018 6:55:09 PM

tony stark wrote:
rose101 wrote:
Hi

mmmmmhhh! I wonder!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Tony_stark, that musii mixed with bad chang'aa and bangi are not good for your brain broda. Wachana nazo pronto. Juzi you were paranoid about "backlinking of NTV videos" by Mugundaman. Now this. Those cheap drugs are making you paranoid. Ziache kabsa.