wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<3435363738>
Monica Kimani
Ryko
#701 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:08:28 PM

livie wrote:

Damn will Jowie manage the homosexual harrasment in Kamiti, I once heard someone got out of kamiti and had to go for some tightening surgery, you fart and everything pours..ooh my poor boy
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
masukuma
#702 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:20:02 PM

Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:

Damn will Jowie manage the homosexual harrasment in Kamiti, I once heard someone got out of kamiti and had to go for some tightening surgery, you fart and everything pours..ooh my poor boy

I have always wondered... kenyan prisons are such horrible places... bad food..bad living arrangements... how does a famished guy make a dude who has been going to the gym mtaani... eating good food - pick up sabuni?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
hardwood
#703 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:36:07 AM

Jowie is right....

https://www.the-star.co....in-recusal-bid_c1854382

Quote:
Joseph ‘Jowie’ Irungu has accused a High court judge who recently called him ‘woman eater’ of being swayed by social media and wants him to disqualify himself from the trial.

Jowie who is facing a murder charge together with TV journalist Jacque Maribe said yesterday that Judge James Wakiaga had shown lack of independence and believes he will not get justice before him.

Irungu said his recent denial of bail was based on the judge’s biases and was not informed by any constitutional or legal reasons.

"I am convinced that the judge’s bail denial was not on merit or facts and evidence placed before him but on account of external influence and consideration of false and misleading information on social media platforms against the backdrop of legal and constitutional consideration of judicial independence which is the guarantee of fair trial," said Irungu.

Judge Wakiaga had on October 30 during bail ruling referred to Irungu as ‘woman eater’ and denied him bail while releasing Maribe on Sh1 million cash bail.

He added: "Indeed the judge used the most uncouth, derogatory and injudicious language against me and abused me as being male version of ‘slay queen’ whatever that means and called me a ‘woman eater'".

He said the judge's remarks painted him as a criminal.
hardwood
#704 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:40:03 AM

hardwood
#705 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:43:28 AM

masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/ee41a76d-e115-40cb-8d2c-33f723c2d896/dcsgbjz-2657edd9-824e-46c9-a571-68307e3cb262.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_742,q_70,strp/photo_from_livie_by_livieiringa_dcsgbjz-fullview.jpg

I have always wondered... kenyan prisons are such horrible places... bad food..bad living arrangements... how does a famished guy make a dude who has been going to the gym mtaani... eating good food - pick up sabuni?

Jowie was moved from kamiti to KNH where he has been receiving treatment and enjoying himself with evening strolls in the hospital gardens.

https://www.the-star.co....nh-for-surgery_c1849623

Angelica _ann
#706 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 10:46:20 AM

hardwood wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:
https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/ee41a76d-e115-40cb-8d2c-33f723c2d896/dcsgbjz-2657edd9-824e-46c9-a571-68307e3cb262.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_742,q_70,strp/photo_from_livie_by_livieiringa_dcsgbjz-fullview.jpg

Jowie was moved from kamiti to KNH where he has been receiving treatment and enjoying himself with evening strolls in the hospital gardens.

https://www.the-star.co....nh-for-surgery_c1849623

Looks like hauna habari my fren. Jowie is now at Kamiti doing knees and toes stuff, what he used to do to queens but in reverse.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Lolest!
#707 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:49:46 PM

masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:

Anybody who has been an inmate here? I doubt this assumed prevalence of homosexuality huko. We assume it happens to every inmate
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#708 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 12:03:16 AM

The wheel of justice is slow. Lest we forget.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
alma1
#709 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 12:22:57 AM

Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:

Anybody who has been an inmate here? I doubt this assumed prevalence of homosexuality huko. We assume it happens to every inmate

I was.

Most of the people in prison are there because they could not bribe. So you will be surprised about the friendships in that place. Very surprised.

How do you think that fake Mpesa message comes to you. Even the guards know you are not supposed to be there. The other's are hollywood stories. Ask Sonko.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

muandiwambeu
#710 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 12:18:34 PM

alma1 wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:

I was.

Most of the people in prison are there because they could not bribe. So you will be surprised about the friendships in that place. Very surprised.

How do you think that fake Mpesa message comes to you. Even the guards know you are not supposed to be there. The other's are hollywood stories. Ask Sonko.

Kam cleaner @alma. So jowie is a retard to establish that friendship too.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
tycho
#711 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 4:57:31 PM

masukuma wrote:
Ryko wrote:
livie wrote:

Are you asking if the penal code works in prison or not? I think you have a romantic view of prison.

Meanwhile, don't rate 'chuma' too highly. Wars are fought using the mind first.
murchr
#712 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 5:21:36 PM

High Court dismisses bail review application by Joseph Irungu aka Jowie in a case he is charged with Jacque Maribe for the murder of businesswoman Monica Kimani. Justice James Wakiaga said the application was premature & lacked merit

Meanwhile

Jackie Maribe is heavily pregnant and Itumbi no longer writes love notes and poems
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bigchick
#713 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:56:45 PM

murchr wrote:
High Court dismisses bail review application by Joseph Irungu aka Jowie in a case he is charged with Jacque Maribe for the murder of businesswoman Monica Kimani. Justice James Wakiaga said the application was premature & lacked merit

Meanwhile

Jackie Maribe is heavily pregnant and Itumbi no longer writes love notes and poems

How heavy is she?We can start speculating ni nani.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#714 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:43:56 PM

Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:

Meanwhile

Where have you been dada? This one just google Jackie Maribe pregnant, gossip been there since November last year. Result of loving a bad boy.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#715 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:50:11 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:

Meanwhile

Where have you been dada? This one just google Jackie Maribe pregnant, gossip been there since November last year. Result of loving a bad boy.

Had buoys hawachezangi,they water the gardens proper.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Bigchick
#716 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:16:33 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:

Meanwhile

I know it was mentioned when she was arrested but I thought it was a plan to have her set free.

Now let's do the counting coz that was October assuming it was 1 month old.....

Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb,Mar,April,May,June.

The little one is due anytime from now.

That is a Jowielet.

Some situations are difficult to understand.Sad for that baby as he/she may never lead an ordinary child life in Kenya with all our eyes and bad comments on it.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Shak
#717 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 8:31:21 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
murchr wrote:

Meanwhile

I know it was mentioned when she was arrested but I thought it was a plan to have her set free.

Now let's do the counting coz that was October assuming it was 1 month old.....

Nov,Dec,Jan,Feb,Mar,April,May,June.

The little one is due anytime from now.

That is a Jowielet.

Some situations are difficult to understand.Sad for that baby as he/she may never lead an ordinary child life in Kenya with all our eyes and bad comments on it.

I commend her for deciding to keep the child. Many people if put in her position would not
hardwood
#718 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2019 11:22:46 AM

Why should Jowie be still in jail while the one who killed sharon and baby is free and feasting on our taxes? The law should apply to all, blindly.
Shak
#719 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 3:37:58 PM

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...ge-in-jowie-murder-case/
While at Monica's house Jowie kept receiving phone calls where he would speak in coded language. Clearly this guy was receiving instructions from somebody. Why can't they investigate the people he communicated with that day?
murchr
#720 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:07:54 PM

Shak wrote:
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/...ge-in-jowie-murder-case/
While at Monica's house Jowie kept receiving phone calls where he would speak in coded language. Clearly this guy was receiving instructions from somebody. Why can't they investigate the people he communicated with that day?

Coded language could be anything, from telling someone nitakuvutia wire to ngonja nitakupigia...am sure the police know and have interviewed whoever he spoke to. But of interest is that Jacques phone was at the crime scene but off, only to be switched on the following day at 9:50