wazua Tue, May 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<3334353637>»
Monica Kimani
essyk
#681 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 12:13:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Why are some people mad at Judge Wakiaga yet the remarks he made are the character & behavior of the individual which will form a good part of the case.

I also don't understand.
He lived off women,with influence and money and used that to show off and knock on new doors.
How do you borrow a woman her ATM,live in her house, drive her car yet you have no job/place of your own.
Tabia gani hizi? arghhh are you a bedbug?
The woman,her friends and relatives will despise you to the end.
Was he a male version of slay queen? yes.
Was that a reason to deny him bail? no
We know why he was denied bail.

Monica is dead.Someone rpd murdered her in cold blood.
There's no woishe woishe here.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
sparkly
#682 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 12:17:07 PM

essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Why are some people mad at Judge Wakiaga yet the remarks he made are the character & behavior of the individual which will form a good part of the case.

I also don't understand.
He lived off women,women with influence and money and that influence to show off and knock on new doors.
How do you borrow a woman her ATM,live in her house, drive her car yet you have no job/place of your own.

Some men provide much more than jobs and money.

Some women can take care of their bills and those of their men.

That is life dear Essyk.
Life is short. Live passionately.
essyk
#683 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 1:20:44 PM

Sparkly, that's sugar mummy things like the mbugua saga.
That's not the case with maribe and jowie.

The judge's description of jowie is 'woman eater'..to my undertanding it means guy who lives off women.
They feed his ego and take care of his emotional and physical needs. Sio eti he 'eats' them.

If Man eater=Slayqueen
Socialite= JM
Woman eater=

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Angelica _ann
#684 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 1:45:22 PM

essyk wrote:
Sparkly, that's sugar mummy things like the mbugua saga.
That's not the case with maribe and jowie.

The judge's description of jowie is 'woman eater'..to my undertanding it means guy who lives off women.
They feed his ego and take care of his emotional and physical needs. Sio eti he 'eats' them.

If Man eater=Slayqueen
Socialite= JM
Woman eater=

I hope he will be eaten hapo Inda
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Gathige
#685 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 2:06:00 PM

essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I also don't understand.
He lived off women,with influence and money and used that to show off and knock on new doors.

@essyk, where i come from we say mtu kawa huyo "amewekwa na mwnanamke". They never talk before men, they are just scumbug.
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
murchr
#686 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 4:00:24 PM

essyk wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I also don't understand.

Men's egos are hurt. I wonder if you'd hear them say the same thing if it was a woman being called out like that.

As a post by hardwood/a tweet by Ahmednassir, he doesn't seem to see a problem when it was Naomi Campbel given the label.

Jowie is even more than a "male version of a slay queen, a woman eater"...in a few months he might be get another label of killer, rapist, thief, swindler.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#687 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 4:35:51 PM

the Star wrote:
A key suspect in Monica Kimani's murder was on Monday released from custody pending the hearing of the case.

Recce Squad officer Jennings Orlando Odhiambo was set free after the inspecting officer dropped an application to continue holding him.

Police had been given 14 days to detain him as investigations continue.

Kiambu Senior Principal Magistrate Stella Atambo, however, directed Odhiambo to be reporting to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations every Wednesday until hearing resumes on January 7, 2019.

The prosecution told the court that Odhiambo is likely to turn state witness in the case upon completion of investigations.

Odhiambo has been linked to the September 19 gruesome murder of Monica in her apartment in Kilimani.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sparkly
#688 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:42:28 PM

murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:
A key suspect in Monica Kimani's murder was on Monday released from custody pending the hearing of the case.

Recce Squad officer Jennings Orlando Odhiambo was set free after the inspecting officer dropped an application to continue holding him.

Kiambu Senior Principal Magistrate Stella Atambo, however, directed Odhiambo to be reporting to the Directorate of Criminal Investigations every Wednesday until hearing resumes on January 7, 2019.

The prosecution told the court that Odhiambo is likely to turn state witness in the case upon completion of investigations.

Odhiambo has been linked to the September 19 gruesome murder of Monica in her apartment in Kilimani.

This guy carried away cash from Monica's place. His fellow cops caught up with him. He shared the loot. Now he turned from suspect on the run to witness.
hardwood
#689 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 11:58:44 PM

sparkly wrote:
murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:

This guy carried away cash from Monica's place. His fellow cops caught up with him. He shared the loot. Now he turned from suspect on the run to witness.

Newspaper reports also said he took monica's car keys and house keys, and murder weapon, then exchanged USD4,0000 stolen from the lady in eastleigh and fled to mombasa where he sought the services of a witchdoctor and then moved to dar. Then came back to kenya and was arrested. And now they are saying he is a prosecution witness and not a suspect? Seems there is a huge scheme to fix jowie. Everyone is jealous of his women eating and want to send him to the gallows.
Kate_Mbarire
#690 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2018 12:59:56 AM

hardwood wrote:
sparkly wrote:
murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:

Newspaper reports also said he took monica's car keys and house keys, and murder weapon, then exchanged USD4,0000 stolen from the lady in eastleigh and fled to mombasa where he sought the services of a witchdoctor and then moved to dar. Then came back to kenya and was arrested. And now they are saying he is a prosecution witness and not a suspect? Seems there is a huge scheme to fix jowie. Everyone is jealous of his women eating and want to send him to the gallows.

Meaning jowie maybe guilty of only good looks and woman eating while possibly the real murderer prowls free...I hope to God the right person is convicted.
murchr
#691 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:24:47 PM

These media people can select pikshas wueh! Laughing out loudly

I’m ready to deepen ties with Maribe, says Itumbi

Angelica _ann
#692 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 7:32:43 PM

murchr wrote:

Poor Jowie, now is when he needs that gun most. Why is Itumbi allowed in the doc yawa. Abuse of office to me.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#693 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 2:35:51 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Poor Jowie, now is when he needs that gun most. Why is Itumbi allowed in the doc yawa. Abuse of office to me.

Itumbi is mannerless Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly If I was Jowie I would punch him in the mouth
gk
#694 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:20:29 PM

sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Itumbi is mannerless Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly If I was Jowie I would punch him in the mouth

Is a chic who warms up to competition in your presence really worth it?
Angelica _ann
#695 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 5:55:00 PM

gk wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Jackie has said many times after the aftermath of the killing that Jowie is ex/former.
tycho
#696 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:58:58 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
gk wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:

Jackie has said many times after the aftermath of the killing that Jowie is ex/former.

@Angelica, saa ya kesi even Peter denied Jesus. Sembuse Maribe and Jowie?

I wonder if this is a love story, or if there ever was one.

In my opinion, if she succumbs to Itumbi's pressures then she may lose something important deep within - autonomy and reconciliation of life narrative, and I doubt she'll enjoy a relationship with him. And maybe she knows it unconsciously. Look at her closed body language.

Her organs and mind need to be in good health. And to do that memories stored within have to be rebuilt in a way that is resonant with peace and an optimally conducive environment.

I won't castigate Itumbi's role as a possible lover, but I may urge him to be cautious in technique.

hardwood
#697 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 1:26:30 PM

It's back to normal for Jackie. And life goes on....

Lolest!
#698 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 1:38:23 PM

hardwood wrote:
It's back to normal for Jackie. And life goes on....

Itumbi on Sato changed his Facebook profile pic to Jacque's

Hapa si ubeshte!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
livie
#699 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 5:40:46 PM

If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
#700 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 6:01:00 PM

livie wrote:

Beautiful art. Nation should hire this guy and get rid of their current photos hop effects cartoonist.

BBI will solve it
:)