Eliud Kipchoge. This man!
Kusadikika
#121 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 9:10:11 PM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:
Kipchoge’s run was a technical achievement that required unprecedented planning and support.

In fact, it was so heavily engineered that his new time will not count as a world record.

Kipchoge ran the fastest time ever over the marathon distance, but for heated reasons that get at the heart of the sport, he did not run a marathon.

Yes, it WAS NOT a marathon, rather he ran a distance equal to that of a marathon on an "artificial terrain". Just because you ran an unrecognized and unofficial 42km "rigged" stretch doesn't mean you have run a marathon. It's like setting your own exam then you say you have passed with flying colours. Just like an exam, the marathon should be held by a recognized athletic body and run on an approved route without assistance from cars, laser lights, wind shielding pacesetters, and energy drinks on bicycles etc etc.

@hardwood why do you hate this much.. do you know that too much bile is hazardous to your health..

It is FACTS not hate. I never follow the mob but rather I normally use my brain.

You are just a polemical controversialist.
hardwood
#122 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 9:16:26 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:
Kipchoge’s run was a technical achievement that required unprecedented planning and support.

In fact, it was so heavily engineered that his new time will not count as a world record.

Kipchoge ran the fastest time ever over the marathon distance, but for heated reasons that get at the heart of the sport, he did not run a marathon.

Yes, it WAS NOT a marathon, rather he ran a distance equal to that of a marathon on an "artificial terrain". Just because you ran an unrecognized and unofficial 42km "rigged" stretch doesn't mean you have run a marathon. It's like setting your own exam then you say you have passed with flying colours. Just like an exam, the marathon should be held by a recognized athletic body and run on an approved route without assistance from cars, laser lights, wind shielding pacesetters, and energy drinks on bicycles etc etc.

@hardwood why do you hate this much.. do you know that too much bile is hazardous to your health..

It is FACTS not hate. I never follow the mob but rather I normally use my brain.

Even the international press agrees with my point of view. I have attached links to articles they wrote hapo juu which were made after my comments meaning we are all in agreement. It's nothing personal.
sparkly
#123 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:44:50 AM

hardwood wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:

Even the international press agrees with my point of view. I have attached links to articles they wrote hapo juu which were made after my comments meaning we are all in agreement. It's nothing personal.

What does the international press say about your fake Mbuzi?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Shak
#124 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:51:08 AM

sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:

Good one @Sparkly! Good one!
hardwood
#125 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:55:47 AM

Shak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:

So how was your HALF MBUZI? Never in my life have i seen men assemble to eat a HALF MBUZI. It is an abomination. The biggest shame.
sparkly
#126 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 3:39:41 PM

hardwood wrote:
Shak wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
Quote:

So how was your HALF MBUZI? Never in my life have i seen men assemble to eat a HALF MBUZI. It is an abomination. The biggest shame.

You couldn't even buy goat testicles and you are here talking about half a goat. Shurrup!
hardwood
#127 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:17:36 PM

Fake marathon. Kifaranga ya computer.
Lolest!
#128 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:22:57 PM

sparkly wrote:
You couldn't even buy goat testicles and you are here talking about half a goat. Shurrup!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
newfarer
#129 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:12:52 PM

Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

everytime hardwood opens his mouth to spell Mbuzi, wazua goes on fire. I think hardwood besides hating, hates himself too or he is just a bad student who you need a hammer to drive a point into his head
punda amecheka
Shak
#130 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 9:52:49 PM

newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

everytime hardwood opens his mouth to spell Mbuzi, wazua goes on fire. I think hardwood besides hating, hates himself too or he is just a bad student who you need a hammer to drive a point into his head

He is a troll. Busy posting controversial views on every thread to provoke a reaction.
hardwood
#131 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:26:02 PM

Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

He is a troll. Busy posting controversial views on every thread to provoke a reaction.

My FULL MBUZI offer is still on. You can have it whenever you want as long as my anonymity isn't compromised. I was very disappointed to see wazuans eating a HALF MBUZI.
newfarer
#132 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:38:10 PM

hardwood wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

My FULL MBUZI offer is still on. You can have it whenever you want as long as my anonymity isn't comprised. I was very disappointed to see wazuans eating a HALF MBUZI.

masochist psycho possibly molested at tender age . seeking attention
punda amecheka
hardwood
#133 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:48:24 PM

newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

My FULL MBUZI offer is still on. You can have it whenever you want as long as my anonymity isn't comprised. I was very disappointed to see wazuans eating a HALF MBUZI.

What is this upuss that you want to bring into this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.
newfarer
#134 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:17:16 AM

hardwood wrote:
newfarer wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

What is this upuss that you want to bring into this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

do you know the meaning of being ashamed?
If you are not what I have said then stop opening our healed wounds on your abortive Mbuzi pledge. otherwise I will remain vindicated.please prove me wrong by shutting your mouth on the Mbuzi .
punda amecheka
sparkly
#135 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:38:50 AM

hardwood wrote:
Shak wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
sparkly wrote:

My FULL MBUZI offer is still on. You can have it whenever you want as long as my anonymity isn't compromised. I was very disappointed to see wazuans eating a HALF MBUZI.

Go to the nearest mutura kibanda. Ask Njoro to give you the biggest goat testicles available, kachumbari and salt.

Wash it down with your anonymity. It will cost you 300 bob at the most.

Once you are done, lick your fingers.

Mbuzi story closed!
Spikes
#136 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:16:32 AM

Is @Hardwood a Jubilee mole? Why is advocating for his anonymity?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
hamburglar
#137 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 4:57:12 PM

Guys, stick to the topic. Petty arguments just show how shallow you all are by attacking this hardwood guy on a completely unrelated issue. Let’s stick to the 1:59 here.

As much as I hate to admit it, Hardwood has a point. Eliud’s achievement was heavily assisted and even though the 1:59 was still amazing, it wasn’t very legitimate. There are some factors like the car that was dictating the pace, the pacemakers who were shielding him from the headwind, the integrity of the course....a lot of people say it was a rather skewed course unlike the regular city marathons, the fact that he was being handed bottles (energy drinks or otherwise), so that his stride would not be compromised by stepping off course to pick up a water bottle like they do in regular marathons, the decision to run at the perfect time in terms of weather, regular marathoners don’t have the luxury to choose weather conditions.

Little subtle things made this happen and in the grand scheme of things, he actually was given a lot of assistance. But understand that that still doesn’t take away from the unbelievable feat. Regardless of everything, what he did was still phenomenal.
Angelica _ann
#138 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:07:56 PM

hamburglar wrote:
Guys, stick to the topic. Petty arguments just show how shallow you all are by attacking this hardwood guy on a completely unrelated issue. Let’s stick to the 1:59 here.

As much as I hate to admit it, Hardwood has a point. Eliud’s achievement was heavily assisted and even though the 1:59 was still amazing, it wasn’t very legitimate. There are some factors like the car that was dictating the pace, the pacemakers who were shielding him from the headwind, the integrity of the course....a lot of people say it was a rather skewed course unlike the regular city marathons, the fact that he was being handed bottles (energy drinks or otherwise), so that his stride would not be compromised by stepping off course to pick up a water bottle like they do in regular marathons, the decision to run at the perfect time in terms of weather, regular marathoners don’t have the luxury to choose weather conditions.

Little subtle things made this happen and in the grand scheme of things, he actually was given a lot of assistance. But understand that that still doesn’t take away from the unbelievable feat. Regardless of everything, what he did was still phenomenal.

The run was a challenge was to run the 'marathon' distance in or under 1hour 59 minutes (159)which he did. By the way nobody claimed that he ran the marathon below 2 hours (of course apart from the locals who are not so much informed). The challenge had its riders including venue, pace setters, fluid intake and other support systems. That is why he was being equated to the other guys who took different challenges world over and managed them e.g. going to the moon, climbing mt. Everest etc. Therefore we cannot accept a keyboard warrior to bi-little what went out to do and achieved.
This was not an IAAF event so it cant be a records. I have not seen a sinsb,
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
AlphDoti
#139 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:25:41 PM

hardwood wrote:
The IAAF now says that the new record is FAKE and WILL NOT BE RECOGNISED. That the race was rigged and did not meet the basic requirements of a marathon race. That kipchoge received illegal energy drinks during the race.

Angelica _ann wrote:
hamburglar wrote:

The run was a challenge was to run the 'marathon' distance in or under 1hour 59 minutes (159)which he did. By the way nobody claimed that he ran the marathon below 2 hours (of course apart from the locals who are not so much informed). The challenge had its riders including venue, pace setters, fluid intake and other support systems. That is why he was being equated to the other guys who took different challenges world over and managed them e.g. going to the moon, climbing mt. Everest etc. Therefore we cannot accept a keyboard warrior to bi-little what went out to do and achieved.
This was not an IAAF event so it cant be a records. I have not seen a sinsb

@ham, you are right what you have stated. Nobody is denying all these. The problem is that, some people did not know from the beginning that IAAF is not recognizing this as a record. Something which was clear from the beginning. Nobody said IAAF is recognizing this. But it is not fake. He did it under the conditions approved for that race.
sparkly
#140 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:40:06 PM

hamburglar wrote:

Nobody said it's a marathon record neither is it the first time for Kipchoge to run such.
In 2017, he ran 2.00.25 at Nike Breaking 2 at Monza.

There are also many sprinting records that are "not records" because of wind assistance.

Nevertheless, running a marathon distance in under 2 hrs is a feat that had not been accomplished before under any circumstances so Kipchoge deserves recognition.