wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Home Afrika HY18
Pesa Nane
#1 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:05:32 AM

Sad

Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
mlennyma
#2 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:10:52 AM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Sad

this companies have greatly contributed to water down the nses credibility no wonder the bull went away
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
obiero
#3 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:17:47 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Sad

this companies have greatly contributed to water down the nses credibility no wonder the bull went away

Kindly let no other person comment about this monkey

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Ericsson
#4 Posted : Friday, August 31, 2018 10:44:26 AM

obiero wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:
Sad

Kindly let no other person comment about this monkey

Sparkly's favorite
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
rwitre
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:46:12 PM

These ones have refused with results. LINK

Financial results to be released on or before 31st July 2019
obiero
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 6:23:54 AM

rwitre wrote:

Ok. Clearly this firm is disillusioned. So they are doing things in 2019 that will change what happened in 2018! Ni sawa tu

sparkly
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 7:56:51 AM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Ok. Clearly this firm is disillusioned. So they are doing things in 2019 that will change what happened in 2018! Ni sawa tu

It's a monkey
Life is short. Live passionately.
Fyatu
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 8:04:30 AM

obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

And this is the reason i advise anyone thinking of investing in the NSE for the first time to keep off. This NSE has become pata potea and fertile ground for daylight fraud. Hapa NSE you are on your own. CMA sio mama yako.Registrar sio mjomba wako.They(both CMA and registrar) will make you know this fact in a very rude way.
They will serve you jeuri yako cold.
Take home message here is, stay far away from NSE if you are thinking of investing here for the first time. You are better off investing in a nduthi that brings you solid cash(350-500 bob) every evening.
Atleast in a nduthi you break even in a year flat while ensuring the great Chinese economy grows in leaps and bounds.Or better still you follow @Mugundaman huko DC and invest in freehold plot of land.In summary you can loose all your money in NSE faster than in Sportspesa multibet..Maoni ni yangu....maoni ni free
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
obiero
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 8:07:13 AM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

And this is the reason i advise anyone thinking of investing in the NSE to keep off. This NSE has become pata potea and fertile ground for daylight fraud. Hapa NSE you are on your own. CMA sio mama yako.Registrar sio mjomba wako.They(both CMA and registrar) will make you know this fact in a very rude way.
Take home message here is, stay far away from NSE if you are thinking of investing here for the first time. You are better off investing in a nduthi that brings you solid cash(350-500 bob) every evening.
Atleast in a nduthi you break even in a year flat while ensuring the great Chinese economy grows in leaps and bounds.Or better still you follow @Mugunda man huko DC and invest in freehold plot of land.Maoni ni yangu....maoni ni free

It's true that CMA are AWOL but there remains at least 18 good companies at the NSE, down from 20 of last year

Ebenyo
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:24:59 AM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

And this is the reason i advise anyone thinking of investing in the NSE for the first time to keep off. This NSE has become pata potea and fertile ground for daylight fraud. Hapa NSE you are on your own. CMA sio mama yako.Registrar sio mjomba wako.They(both CMA and registrar) will make you know this fact in a very rude way.
Atleast in a nduthi you break even in a year flat while ensuring the great Chinese economy grows in leaps and bounds.Or better still you follow @Mugundaman huko DC and invest in freehold plot of land.In summary you can loose all your money in NSE faster than in Sportspesa multibet..Maoni ni yangu....maoni ni free

I beg to differ.i will very much welcome anyone to start investing in NSE at any time.Its the best for long term investment 10-20 years.The mistake many people commit is to expect returns in a HURRY.
Spend time learn fundamental analysis and technical analysis.Make informed moves after careful research.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
Spikes
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:42:38 AM

obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

And this is the reason i advise anyone thinking of investing in the NSE to keep off. This NSE has become pata potea and fertile ground for daylight fraud. Hapa NSE you are on your own. CMA sio mama yako.Registrar sio mjomba wako.They(both CMA and registrar) will make you know this fact in a very rude way.
Atleast in a nduthi you break even in a year flat while ensuring the great Chinese economy grows in leaps and bounds.Or better still you follow @Mugunda man huko DC and invest in freehold plot of land.Maoni ni yangu....maoni ni free

It's true that CMA are AWOL but there remains at least 18 good companies at the NSE, down from 20 of last year

Is KQ among the 18?
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 10:07:11 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

Goes without saying.. KQ is a turnaround firm. It's not that I don't know it is making losses, remember I first bought in 2014 once the losses started! Admittedly I never expected 5 years of sustained losses but after the rain a full rainbow awaits

Metch
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 6:57:17 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

Goes without saying.. KQ is a turnaround firm. It's not that I don't know it is making losses, remember I first bought in 2014 once the losses started! Admittedly I never expected 5 years of sustained losses but after the rain a full rainbow awaits

Call it the monkey that it is. You will sleep better
Start!
VituVingiSana
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2019 11:33:48 PM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Good Luck
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 6:44:53 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

if KQ will be given JKIA then path to profit will begin.
VituVingiSana
#16 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 6:59:57 AM

Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

Perhaps HAFR and KQ should merge. They have the same MO. Lose money!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ebenyo
#17 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 7:03:02 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Is KQ among the 18?

Perhaps HAFR and KQ should merge. They have the same MO. Lose money!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
sparkly
#18 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 8:02:53 AM

Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

@Fyatu blame your stock picking strategies. How did you end up in ADSS, ARM, KQ and HAFR?
Life is short. Live passionately.
Metch
#19 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 9:51:27 AM

sparkly wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

@Fyatu blame your stock picking strategies. How did you end up in ADSS, ARM, KQ and HAFR?

some people are into extreme sports Laughing out loudly
Start!
Fyatu
#20 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 9:56:42 AM

sparkly wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
obiero wrote:
rwitre wrote:

Inside ARM and ADSS yes, but not inside KQ and HAFR. To be honest ADSS was pure speculation and not much FA was carried out. I bought their Ngamia 1/Tullow oil proposion and then crude oil prices plunged worldwide and matters went south. Carl Esprey and Ian Mann then wrote me a letter proposing the so called Chancho project somewhere near Addis. This idea of glass manufacturing in a country that consumes millions of gallons of beer was too sweet given that at Ethiopia wa importing beer bottles. Kumbe Carl Esprey was in Ethiopia before and was not paying taxes.....in ARM, the price was plummeting yet they had just commisioned Tanga clinker and cement factories. During the same period SGR was at its early stages of construction leave alone the shiny skyscrappers that now describe Nairobi skyline. The books did not look very bad when CDC pumped in kshs. 14b.I boarded when the price hit 16 bob and them problems set in. First it was electricity manenos huko Tanzania. The board assured us that they had spoken with Magufuli people and that our shiny kilns will be back in full prodiction. Then it was coal ban and we all know what followed next. ARM actually even got the best of us offguard kama the so called "wealthsmiths" based in Nairobi e.g., Sanlam
and others. For the avoidance of doubt, my stock picking strategy is based on two things.....the books and me taking extra effort to find out if the product being sold has an edge over competitors.....for Atlas there was no tangible product/service to be seen and thus the failure.For ARM, the product(Rhino) is back in hardwares and Kenya/Africa is yet to reach 200kgs per person consumption per year so there is still a wide canvas......poleni sana for kizungu mingi and as i promised @Obiero and wazuans, i will document fully my activities at NSE soon
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money