wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages<12345>»
Corruption in the Judiciary
Baratang
#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:21:32 PM

It seems the post of deputy chief justice is a cursed one...remember DCJ Nancy Baraza and now DCJ Phil Omena...eish!!!
KulaRaha
#42 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:22:58 PM

If this war is real, there are other deputies who are far worse.....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:25:40 PM

Baratang wrote:
It seems the post of deputy chief justice is a cursed one...remember DCJ Nancy Baraza and now DCJ Phil Omena...eish!!!

And the predecessor Kalpana Rawal who had refused to retire.
But these charges don't sound serious, she took a personal loan of a paltry 12m which she is repaying, she failed to pay tax which I'm sure most 'prominent' Kenyans don't. So I'm still wondering...

Unless it's the 12m that is canvassed as a loan...

BBI will solve it
:)
Much Know
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:33:57 PM

Watu wa kudanganya raia na "fungua server" e.t.c and other utoto mind games and many other lies Sad Hawa watu!!!!
A New Kenya
murchr
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:57:15 PM

Wao! just Wao!
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Kusadikika
#46 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:59:50 PM

simonkabz wrote:
DCJ arrested.

Im not sure whether to celebrate or feel sorry for her. Yeye kwisha.

Some jobs though.....whereas a corrupt Mpig or Governor would survive this, a Supreme Court Judge hana bahati d'oh!

The only real power is people power. Combine that with pesa and you are untouchable. At this point in time one of the most powerful people in Kenya is Babayao Waititu. You don't believe me, have you heard of any demolitions since Waititu asked rivers to move?
murchr
#47 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:00:29 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

Go arrest them Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#48 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:03:00 PM

FundamentAli
#49 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:04:40 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
DCJ arrested.

Some jobs though.....whereas a corrupt Mpig or Governor would survive this, a Supreme Court Judge hana bahati d'oh!

The only real power is people power. Combine that with pesa and you are untouchable. At this point in time one of the most powerful people in Kenya is Babayao Waititu. You don't believe me, have you heard of any demolitions since Waititu asked rivers to move?

The green caterpillar had gone for repairs. It will be back soon
Njunge
#50 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:04:45 PM

Of all suspects, i really pity this one. A fair enough take home, a near secure job, adult kids, a smiling rich boyfriend and then you engage in corruption.Sad Pray
Much Know
#51 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:06:44 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

Tibim dancer!
A New Kenya
murchr
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:07:34 PM

Njunge wrote:
Of all suspects, i really pity this one. A fair enough take home, a near secure job, adult kids, a smiling rich boyfriend and then you engage in corruption.Sad Pray

Tamaa haina adabu au aibu. I remember watching her sneering to the war on corruption saying "if they are serious, they need to bring hard evidence and we'll jail them" Here - https://www.the-star.co....efore-court-dcj_c1767417
maka
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:14:19 PM

Njunge wrote:

It's just madness... Usually ask myself what's enough?
possunt quia posse videntur
Hmmmn
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:24:38 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
DCJ arrested.

True...what happened to Operation Riperian?..The silence after the storm is deafening...

Back to Madam DCJ...don’t know why my mind went back to this https://youtu.be/KYZH7RQn0r0 .98% of these Wakubwa are corrupt anyway...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
kaka2za
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:27:12 PM

2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:

But these charges don't sound serious, she took a personal loan of a poultry 12m which she is repaying, she failed to pay tax which I'm sure most 'prominent' Kenyans don't. So I'm still wondering...

Woo..she bought 12M poultry ?! At a rate of Sh 500 per kuku that is a whooping 6B!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:34:31 PM

kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:

But these charges don't sound serious, she took a personal loan of a poultry 12m which she is repaying, she failed to pay tax which I'm sure most 'prominent' Kenyans don't. So I'm still wondering...

Woo..she bought 12M poultry ?! At a rate of Sh 500 per kuku that is a whooping 6B!

@kaka2za Laughing out loudly

Rawal was sent to forced retirement because her husband has/had offshore accounts. Sembuse huyu involved in a conspiracy so as to favor Imprerial Bank?

@Angel You had some 411 yesterday
thuks
#57 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:52:38 PM

maka wrote:
Njunge wrote:

It's just madness... Usually ask myself what's enough?

And who's the lawyer mentioned here?
https://mobile.nation.co...31876-d75incz/index.html
I care!
Baratang
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:09:36 PM

2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Some quarters insinuate that she received 12 million from the directors of the collapsed bank as a bribe. Haji says she will also face prosecution for stealing. What did she steal jameni?

Does the shooting at of her car sometime last year a motive to eliminate or delete future evidence by her benefactors when she was put under the DCI and the EACC crosshairs?
murchr
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:14:06 PM

Baratang wrote:
2012 wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Some quarters insinuate that she received 12 million from the directors of the collapsed bank as a bribe. Haji says she will also face prosecution for stealing. What did she steal jameni?

Does the shooting at of her car sometime last year a motive to eliminate or delete future evidence by her benefactors when she was put under the DCI and the EACC crosshairs?

ODPP wrote:
More
"The evidence in our possession, reveals that:-
1.Lady Justice Mwilu abused her office for personal gain.

2.Accepted a gift in the form of money in circumstances which undermined public confidence in the integrity of her office.."

"3. Conducted herself in disregard of the law.
In view of the above, I have concluded that the evidence is sufficient with a reasonable prospect of conviction and it is in the public interest that criminal proceedings should be preferred" - DPP

Am still wondering why @alma is not frothing at his mouth with this one
Obi 1 Kanobi
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:16:33 PM

This arrest is very good, it opens the door for the arrest of many other public officials who probably do similar actions on a daily basis.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins