wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

13 Pages«<89101112>»
Corruption in the Judiciary
Baratang
#181 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 7:24:45 AM

murchr wrote:
How does she use a formal letterhead to get a personal loan?

Quote:
The Directorate of Public Prosecution now says in an affidavit filed in court that “the circumstances under which (Justice Mwilu) received the Sh12 million were clearly illegal” and (that she) “obtained financial advantage of her office” as a state officer “without any letter of offer and with Nil interest.”

The judges in the public opinion court have forgotten one small detail and that is, the pirate was just given the kshs 12 million without applying for it, but she made the first repayment of kshs 10 million in CASH...is this not obvious some bad money was being cleaned to appear legitimate?
tycho
#182 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 8:49:52 AM

This 'court of public opinion' thing is pure BS.

But at least wazuans are showing that despite their education and protestations, they are Wanjiku through and through.
hardwood
#183 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 8:51:36 AM

tycho wrote:
This 'court of public opinion' thing is pure BS.

But at least wazuans are showing that despite their education and protestations, they are Wanjiku through and through.

Laughing out loudly
hardwood
#184 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 4:59:31 PM

hardwood
#185 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 5:03:03 PM

Bigchick
#186 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 8:27:25 PM

hardwood wrote:

For a long time his hair style used to hurt my eyes till he became Babas enemy and thus my friend.

His sexual conduct is unbecoming.I have reverted to the dislike.He is being silly.

Like a TZ preacher oncè preached to some men "mwazunguka mabutchery mkitafuta nini na nyama ni ile ile"

And btw someone told me some of this behaviour is meant to cover some inadequacy.He may not be all that and that is why he specializes on 21year old naive girls,or his watchmans daughter.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kaka2za
#187 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2018 9:39:22 PM

Bigchick wrote:
hardwood wrote:

For a long time his hair style used to hurt my eyes till he became Babas enemy and thus my friend.

His sexual conduct is unbecoming.I have reverted to the dislike.He is being silly.

Like a TZ preacher oncè preached to some men "mwazunguka mabutchery mkitafita nini na nyama ni ile ile"

And btw someone told me some of this behaviour is meant to cover some inadequacy.He may not be all that and that is why he specializes on 21year old naive girls,or his watchmans daughter.

I agree with you except on the issue of Nyama ati ni ile ile. Kuna Nyama ngumu sana
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#188 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:37:30 PM

murchr wrote:
Quote:
On March 16, 2016 — a few months before she joined the Supreme Court — Mwilu allegedly bought a parcel of land LR3734/1129 from Mutunga and Company, a firm associated with ex-CJ Willy Mutunga, for Sh2.8 million.
She also worked here. Nothing wrong with this problem would be if she did not declare this piece

Quote:
However, hardly two months after the purchase, the judge received Sh75 million from Forest Japan Hospital and 74 million from an unknown entity, allegedly from the sale of the same piece of land.
"Theoretically, this imply that the subject bought the property at the price of Sh2.8 million on 16/3/2016 from Justice Mutunga's company and sold it at a price of Sh75 million to Forest Japan Hospital and Sh74 million to another unknown entity," documents by DCI detectives read.
Anything wrong with this? I do not know, unless Forest Japan Hosp did not pay that money.

Quote:
According to the analysis of the bank transactions, Mwilu paid Sh15 million to Kibwezi West MP Patrick Musimba in 2013, which she told detectives was a refund for failed purchase.

However, detectives noted that there was no evidence of any payment from the MP to Justice Mwilu.

At around the same time, Musimba's election had been nullified by Justice Majanja following a petition by former lawmaker Kalembe Ndile.
Looks like she was paid for some service if the case went to the court of appeal, then she refunded the money after the high court ruling went in favor of Musimba

This name Musimba appears again in another case

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#189 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 4:43:43 PM

A fool with money....

Quote:
At the height of campaigns for last year’s general election, Kibwezi West MP Patrick Mweu Musimba threw a lavish birthday party that send tongues wagging over the squandering budget ahead of a major political contest.

The party attended by who is who in the business and political circles, including dozens of MPs, was hosted at the high-end Villa Rosa Kempinski Hotel where guests were showered with electronic gifts— including TV sets, mobile phones and tablets.

Most MPs in the eleventh parliament who were struggling to finance their re-election campaigns were astonished at the sheer extravagance by their flamboyant lone-ranger colleague who stood out among politicians from Ukambani region for his apparent knack of defying the main political coalitions.

What shocked the guests was why a first-term MP elected on an independent ticket would splash millions of shillings entertaining guests who had little or nothing to do with his political campaigns back home.

Throw back 2011

Quote:
One of the world’s top handset manufacturers is demanding Sh300 million from a Kenyan businessman.

Finland-based Nokia Corporation wants Mr Patrick Musimba to pay the money being an alleged outstanding sum, as per supply agreement.

Mr Musimba is the managing director of Musimba Investments, a local distributor of mobile telephone handsets and accessories.

Through an agreement with Nokia in 2005, Musimba Investments was appointed to buy and resell Nokia-branded mobile telephones and accessories.

Quote:
According to businessman James Mbaluka, one of his challengers in last elections, Mr Musimba shuns the media to cover up for his “crooked business life” and alleged poor management of the constituency affairs.

Mr Mbaluka wants the MP to account for nearly Sh200 million raised by women groups through a “pyramid-like scheme” initiative, which he spearheaded.

“Each of the 80,000 women members of the yet-to-be-established Kibwezi West Cooperative Society gave Sh2,500 towards the initiative. He’s still holding these funds collected from poor women since 2013,” Mr Mbaluka said.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Ryko
#190 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 6:56:51 PM

Musimba ni Simba, even pyramid schemes...
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
murchr
#191 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 4:41:02 PM

Citizentvonline wrote:

A man has filed a petition before the Judicial Service Commission (JSC) seeking the removal of Deputy Chief Justice Philomena Mwilu.

In the petition dated October 4, 2018, Mr. Mogire Mogaka seeks Justice Mwilu’s ouster over her alleged unlawful dealings with the Imperial Bank of Kenya.

“The Deputy Chief Justice opened an account with Imperial Bank in August 2013 and by September 2013 she was given an interest free/zero per cent (0%) of Ksh.12 million. This zero interest loan was extended from three months to one and half years,” reads the petition.

“This is not normal by any standard and therefore must have been given by the fact that she is a judge as she applied for the loan on a Judiciary letterhead. The other explanation is that it is a bribe.”

The petitioner further questions the source and validity of huge sums of money such as Ksh.64 million, which he alleges that Justice Mwilu was paid from Uganda through her Imperial Bank account in December 2015, as well as another unsecured loan of Ksh.80 million.
murchr
#192 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2018 4:27:20 PM

Extended for one week

murchr
#193 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:44:50 PM

Judge directs Maraga to constitute a 3 judge bench. Will he?
Baratang
#194 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 10:54:16 AM

The backlash from the Akashas confessions of bribing the judicial officers to buy their kirimino activities seems to be giving the judiciary boss Maraga some sleepless nights.

Maraga orders the crackdown of chocho media individuals for turnishing the otherwise good name of judges

Maraga is not too clever here because the naming of the Akasha corrupt judges did not happen in the Kenyan soil. This happened in America and as such he should have advised Kinoti to go to USA to investigate the Akashas or for ever hold his peace and wait for more atom bombs to hit the judiciary.

Awachane na chocho media.
#195 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 11:09:19 AM

Baratang wrote:
The backlash from the Akashas confessions of bribing the judicial officers to buy their kirimino activities seems to be giving the judiciary boss Maraga some sleepless nights.

Maraga orders the crackdown of chocho media individuals for turnishing the otherwise good name of judges

Maraga is not too clever here because the naming of the Akasha corrupt judges did not happen in the Kenyan soil. This happened in America and as such he should have advised Kinoti to go to USA to investigate the Akashas or for ever hold his peace and wait for more atom bombs to hit the judiciary.

This also brings into focus the embarrassing Jersey extradition case against the corrupt format MD of Kenya Power, Gichuru and Former minister of Finance Okemo. Could the same be happening here? Because it's obvious that there's more than enough evidence to support the money laundry case, people have even been jailed on the other side. This case stinks more than chickengate.

BBI will solve it
:)
Much Know
#196 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 11:13:41 AM

Baratang wrote:

Even chickengate was delt with by foreign judiciary, and many other cases, maybe Chinese judiciary, or Cuban judiciary, or we give Njuri Ncheke this job if we are to uplift the poor and oppresed from a "fake", borrowed judiciary! And is it a criminal issue, thought we established that there is no criminal libel in Kenya, this position needs a very well read individual.
A New Kenya
Kaigangio
#197 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 12:31:32 PM

Eish!!!Things are hot in the Judiciary, I hear.
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.
I hear they have also been informed officially on their investigations.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Angelica _ann
#198 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 12:55:31 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
FOUR Judges are at the centre of criminal activities perpetrated by the Akashas, which makes them (the Judges) accomplices too. In addition to the four judges, the other big shots named by the Akashas are TWO sitting Governors, a former governor, a top lawyer, a sitting Mpig, a former Mpig, a former Cabinet Secretary, a former top Police Officer and a prominent businessman.

Of the 13 individuals so far we know the two judges. Who are the other 11 individuals?

The 3 Governors are obvious smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Baratang
#199 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 12:55:48 PM

Kaigangio wrote:

Isorite!! Here they are:

1. Judge ........
2. Judge ........
3. Judge ........
4. Judge ........
5. His Excellency Governor ........
6. His Excellency Governor ........
7. Ex Governor ........
8. Hounarable MP ........
9. Ex hounarable MP ........
10.Ex CS ........
11.Afande ........
12.Learned Lawyer ........
13.Mr. ........
Baratang
#200 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2018 1:05:58 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:

The 3 Governors are obvious smile

Ohhh mama....I hope you are not talking of those fellows occupying position 1, 47 and former wild cow that was domiciled in position 22 in the development list??Think Think