simonkabz
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:12:01 PM

murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
The first thing the government should do, is to set infrastructure for both light rail and inter city/ town rail system. If an area is suffering from constant traffic jams, you dont just expand roads. Expanded road system has never solved any traffic snarl-ups, however, an improved railway system goes a long way in improving smooth transport operations.
As from october, i will be working 150 kilometeres away from home, however, it will only take me 55 minutes from my door to the office.
I wonder what our engineers learn in those universities of ours

Nothing! They only go to get papers. You cannot talk of mass housing projects without a proper road n rail network. And matatus will not be the answer either. No more new road is needed in Nairobi. They just need a light rail connecting the metropolis mks-athiriver-kajiado-limuru

Siku hizi unanishtua sana. Been to India? The traffic is heavy but bearable in most cities courtesy of inter-connectivity in the cities (feeder roads). All the vichorochoro roads are done, like every 50 or 100 metres. Ever used Juja rd? Traffic messes up and there's nowhere to run, because the feeder roads are virtually nonexistent.

Nairobi needs hundreds of feeder roads boss. Lets not be carried away by the new highways, where you get stuck with no recourse....highways without feeder roads will obviously lead to clogging and terrible snarl-ups.

No I have not been to India, the closest I have come to India is through movies or documentaries which ofcourse highlight a perennial traffic problem.

So my other source can only be google and a simple search "india traffic" gives me a dozen articles of the traffic menace in the various cities. There happens to be a survey done by numbeo.com which ranks Kolkata (former Calcutta) as the worst city in traffic followed closely by you guessed it......Nairobi, Mumbai, also in India, is ranked third (we keep good company). So even without being to India, I can almost tell that traffic is horrendous maybe worse than what I have experienced in Nairobi and its nothing to talk about. And if India is what you look upto, your standards are low yawa....very low.

Now on "feeder roads" the name speaks for its self- a road that feeds traffic to the main highway. Kiambu road is a feeder road since it feeds traffic to A2 aka Thika Road, Kasarani-Mwiki Rd, Outer-ring road also feed into Thika Rd. Perhaps you meant link road eg the Waiyaki way-Red hill Link road, that helps but cannot take away much. Now I don't even know where those 100 feeder roads will be feeding into. Nairobi has 2 major highways A104 and A2, so more roads feeding into Thika will just make your Juja road experience even worse.

The reality of the matter is, anyone travelling in those matatus wants to get to town and move on to the next mat to his next destination. The biggest blunder that Kenyatta one did was to privatize the public transport system without streamlining it to conform with the set standards (OTC standards)

Nairobians are walkers, i've been in cities with walkways where less than 10 people walk, and anyway, walking should be for leisure. Not compulsory or mandated. Our walkways are now spots where hawkers are laying their wares. Try cycling and see if you will not be knocked down by a matatu. So lets stop cheating ourselves, matatus, tuktuks, bodas will not save this city. This city is congested and a Mass transport system is the solution. And even if you work in Nairobi, you should be able to live in Nyeri or Nakuru and make it in Nairobi in time.

All you've typed is total nonsense, and i hope this is not the crap you feed the PORK.

Oooh We dont need sidewalks, we dont need matatus, we dont need feeder roads.....kwani wewe ni wasimu ya wapi?

Of all the countries I've been to, na nimetembeatembea, India had the heaviest traffic; heavy in terms of the sheer number of vehicles, motor bikes and tuk tuks on their roads. But the traffic moved, mainly because of the dense network of roads, interchanges etc.

If the Mumbai or Hyderabad traffic volumes land in Nairobi with its poor feeder road network, we will have a gridlock lasting 6 months!

You must be out of your mind to even think Nairobi needs no more roads. Punguza arrogance, kisha upunguze ujinga.

I thank God av never been to India my standards would be so low.

They are already very low, if you think this stinky shithole called Nairobi is just fine, and that Sonko is your Angel. Ama unafikirianga Nairobi ni Uhuru Highway na Dennis Pritt Rd pekee?
Tembea Eastlands uelewe shida ya wananchi.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 2:52:48 PM

simonkabz wrote:
hardwood wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Here's what I know on matters transport in the city:
40% - Matatus
40% - Walking
5% or less - Train
5% or less - Boda boda
10% - PERSONAL fkcin CARS.

Only 10% of the travelers clog the roads all day long. Matatus are not, have never been, and will never be the problem, even 14 seaters.

You are right. The only way to solve the transport problem in the city is to get rid of personal cars. One personal car occupies the same road space as a matatu but ferries only one person. The 14 seater matatu is 14 times more efficient in city transport than personal cars. Therefore we need more matatus and fewer personal cars on the road. Maybe sonko should increase parking charges to 1000 and introduce toll charges for personal cars on all roads.

Ahsante hardwood. That is the reality and nothing more.

Comparing nairobi to other cities shows we need to reduce private cars and have more "matatus". London and New York are dominated by buses and taxis. In kenya its personal cars that rule the city thus the congestion.

hardwood
#63 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 3:11:22 PM

Europeans are getting healthier while our cars are killing us due to lack of exercise that leads to obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure etc etc...

murchr
#64 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:10:55 PM

simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:
The first thing the government should do, is to set infrastructure for both light rail and inter city/ town rail system. If an area is suffering from constant traffic jams, you dont just expand roads. Expanded road system has never solved any traffic snarl-ups, however, an improved railway system goes a long way in improving smooth transport operations.
As from october, i will be working 150 kilometeres away from home, however, it will only take me 55 minutes from my door to the office.
I wonder what our engineers learn in those universities of ours

Nothing! They only go to get papers. You cannot talk of mass housing projects without a proper road n rail network. And matatus will not be the answer either. No more new road is needed in Nairobi. They just need a light rail connecting the metropolis mks-athiriver-kajiado-limuru

Siku hizi unanishtua sana. Been to India? The traffic is heavy but bearable in most cities courtesy of inter-connectivity in the cities (feeder roads). All the vichorochoro roads are done, like every 50 or 100 metres. Ever used Juja rd? Traffic messes up and there's nowhere to run, because the feeder roads are virtually nonexistent.

Nairobi needs hundreds of feeder roads boss. Lets not be carried away by the new highways, where you get stuck with no recourse....highways without feeder roads will obviously lead to clogging and terrible snarl-ups.

No I have not been to India, the closest I have come to India is through movies or documentaries which ofcourse highlight a perennial traffic problem.

So my other source can only be google and a simple search "india traffic" gives me a dozen articles of the traffic menace in the various cities. There happens to be a survey done by numbeo.com which ranks Kolkata (former Calcutta) as the worst city in traffic followed closely by you guessed it......Nairobi, Mumbai, also in India, is ranked third (we keep good company). So even without being to India, I can almost tell that traffic is horrendous maybe worse than what I have experienced in Nairobi and its nothing to talk about. And if India is what you look upto, your standards are low yawa....very low.

Now on "feeder roads" the name speaks for its self- a road that feeds traffic to the main highway. Kiambu road is a feeder road since it feeds traffic to A2 aka Thika Road, Kasarani-Mwiki Rd, Outer-ring road also feed into Thika Rd. Perhaps you meant link road eg the Waiyaki way-Red hill Link road, that helps but cannot take away much. Now I don't even know where those 100 feeder roads will be feeding into. Nairobi has 2 major highways A104 and A2, so more roads feeding into Thika will just make your Juja road experience even worse.

The reality of the matter is, anyone travelling in those matatus wants to get to town and move on to the next mat to his next destination. The biggest blunder that Kenyatta one did was to privatize the public transport system without streamlining it to conform with the set standards (OTC standards)

Nairobians are walkers, i've been in cities with walkways where less than 10 people walk, and anyway, walking should be for leisure. Not compulsory or mandated. Our walkways are now spots where hawkers are laying their wares. Try cycling and see if you will not be knocked down by a matatu. So lets stop cheating ourselves, matatus, tuktuks, bodas will not save this city. This city is congested and a Mass transport system is the solution. And even if you work in Nairobi, you should be able to live in Nyeri or Nakuru and make it in Nairobi in time.

All you've typed is total nonsense, and i hope this is not the crap you feed the PORK.

Oooh We dont need sidewalks, we dont need matatus, we dont need feeder roads.....kwani wewe ni wasimu ya wapi?

Of all the countries I've been to, na nimetembeatembea, India had the heaviest traffic; heavy in terms of the sheer number of vehicles, motor bikes and tuk tuks on their roads. But the traffic moved, mainly because of the dense network of roads, interchanges etc.

If the Mumbai or Hyderabad traffic volumes land in Nairobi with its poor feeder road network, we will have a gridlock lasting 6 months!

You must be out of your mind to even think Nairobi needs no more roads. Punguza arrogance, kisha upunguze ujinga.

I thank God av never been to India my standards would be so low.

They are already very low, if you think this stinky shithole called Nairobi is just fine, and that Sonko is your Angel. Ama unafikirianga Nairobi ni Uhuru Highway na Dennis Pritt Rd pekee?
Tembea Eastlands uelewe shida ya wananchi.

Laughing out loudly Panguza makamasi, kojoa na uende ulale
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
simonkabz
#65 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:13:03 PM

hardwood wrote:
Europeans are getting healthier while our cars are killing us due to lack of exercise that leads to obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure etc etc...

Amsterdam and European cities in general kazi walimaliza. They have now started closing entire streets to motorists, IOT "reclaim the cities" for the pedestrian or cyclist and ease congestion. Most streets have pedestrian and cycling lanes besides the wide road shoulders and verandahs.

I've lived in a small 'city' of only 3000 people in Kiashland and it had more roads than Kisumu, Nakuru or Thika (exclude the highways). Small cities like Tacoma (pop-less than 200k) and Federal-Way (pop- less than 100k) have a more extensive road network than Nairobi. Tuko chini zaidi, and we should strive and agitate for better, not sit pretty eti 'barabara zimetosha'.

Driving along Juja rd for instance, is one depressing affair, not because it is the matatu highway, but the lack of physical amenities.....narrow road, no stages, no road shoulders, open trench drainage, no sidewalks, no trees, gabbage everywhere, dust and/or mud everywhere, crazy matatu drivers...........It reminds me every time that we are indeed African, and we are 3rd world.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
wukan
#66 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:07:00 PM

simonkabz wrote:
[quote=hardwood]Europeans are getting healthier while our cars are killing us due to lack of exercise that leads to obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure etc etc...

Amsterdam and European cities in general kazi walimaliza. They have now started closing entire streets to motorists, IOT "reclaim the cities" for the pedestrian or cyclist and ease congestion. Most streets have pedestrian and cycling lanes besides the wide road shoulders and verandahs.

I've lived in a small 'city' of only 3000 people in Kiashland and it had more roads than Kisumu, Nakuru or Thika (exclude the highways). Small cities like Tacoma (pop-less than 200k) and Federal-Way (pop- less than 100k) have a more extensive road network than Nairobi. Tuko chini zaidi, and we should strive and agitate for better, not sit pretty eti 'barabara zimetosha'.

Driving along Juja rd for instance, is one depressing affair, not because it is the matatu highway, but the lack of physical amenities.....narrow road, no stages, no road shoulders, open trench drainage, no sidewalks, no trees, gabbage everywhere, dust and/or mud everywhere, crazy matatu drivers...........It reminds me every time that we are indeed African, and we are 3rd world.

European cities were standing before the car was invented. Most of Kiashland was developed for the car and to spur the vehicle industry. The kiashland model is very wasteful and expensive, consider how Detroit, East Cleveland look now, almost ghost towns just abandoned. In Kiashland even the rich retirees and middle class millennials have been moving back to the urban cores pushing out the poor to the periphery which explains the rising suburbia poverty. Nairobi plan was developed by JICA so the plan is to have a compact urban form Tokyo style. "Reclaiming the streets for pedestrians" is the way to go. Mama Ngina Street and Aga Khan walk are the best streets in Nairobi. Cities are built for people not for cars
murchr
#67 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:50:28 PM

hardwood wrote:

@hardwood where can you cycle in Nairobi? Apart from Muthaiga all other shopping centers/estates have been invaded by people from Kiambu and Forthall counties hawking their wares. These people will tell you they have a right to do business whenever there's space and not pay county rates, which in turn are supposed to maintain these bike lanes and foot paths. If you cannot address that big issue, stop dreaming of living the amsterdam life in Nairobi
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njunge
#68 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 4:27:49 PM

murchr wrote:
[quote=hardwood]

@hardwood where can you cycle in Nairobi? Apart from Muthaiga all other shopping centers/estates have been invaded by people from Kiambu and Forthall counties hawking their wares. These people will tell you they have a right to do business whenever there's space and not pay county rates, which in turn are supposed to maintain these bike lanes and foot paths. If you cannot address that big issue, stop dreaming of living the amsterdam life in Nairobi

I recently drove from Isiolo to Merille. Its about 140 Kms and right from the outskirts of Isiolo town (Kambi Garba), the land is flat and expansive on both sides except for an occasional hill here and there. In the entire journey, i think i only saw a couple of Manyattas. Not more than 50 in total. The country is beautiful. The air is virgin. I found myself thinking, so if i dropped here and built a bungalow on a 10 acre piece, who would ask me? Who would even note? I guess land here wouldn't cost more than Kshs 1000 bob an acre (kidding).......Right now, land prices in Nairobi are ridiculous and that's how we have found ourselves on those small things you call an 1/8th mburoti and apartments. I fear soon, you will see hawkers in the streets selling plots in paper bags (Shouldn't sub-division of land to such ridiculous measures be banned?).............I keep asking myself why we all want to out-space ourselves and fit in one settlement called Nairobi. Must we?
simonkabz
#69 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:06:56 PM

murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

There is nowhere to cycle in Nairobi because for starters, there's no supporting infrastructure. There is limited or no infrastructure either, for walking on. Hustlers compete dangerously on narrow roads with motorists.

Build the infrastructure, worry about humans and their peculiarities later. Kwani hao hawkers wamewekwa hapo na simiti? Thika Babayao alifukuza hawkers, Joho did the same in Mombasa.

Humans can be managed. Matatu drivers can be managed.

You've suggested we stop building roads because they will be clogged anyway, we dont build side walks and cycling tracks coz hawkers will invade.......si basi useme we shouldnt eat coz we will get hungry anyway .....
Na si unapenda lame excuses, ama you're just a lazy thinker???

Oh, ni bangi Sad
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#70 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:31:46 PM

simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

There is nowhere to cycle in Nairobi because for starters, there's no supporting infrastructure. There is limited or no infrastructure either, for walking on. Hustlers compete dangerously on narrow roads with motorists.

Build the infrastructure, worry about humans and their peculiarities later. Kwani hao hawkers wamewekwa hapo na simiti? Thika Babayao alifukuza hawkers, Joho did the same in Mombasa.

You've suggested we stop building roads because they will be clogged anyway, we dont build side walks and cycling tracks coz hawkers will invade.......si basi useme we shouldnt eat coz we will get hungry anyway .....

Oh, ni bangi Sad

There's no where to build anything in Nairobi, You will be lucky if you make it to Karura to cycle . Step out of your cocoon. And you need a few puffs of pure bangi badly, to startup your brain.

Maumivu yakizidi...muone daktari

Sansa
#71 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:36:12 PM

hardwood wrote:

In some of these European and American cities people actually live and work downtown so there's no need to have a car, and in fact having one is an expense because of parking.
murchr
#72 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 5:41:10 PM

Njunge wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=hardwood]

I recently drove from Isiolo to Merille. Its about 140 Kms and right from the outskirts of Isiolo town (Kambi Garba), the land is flat and expansive on both sides except for an occasional hill here and there. In the entire journey, i think i only saw a couple of Manyattas. Not more than 50 in total. The country is beautiful. The air is virgin. I found myself thinking, so if i dropped here and built a bungalow on a 10 acre piece, who would ask me? Who would even note? I guess land here wouldn't cost more than Kshs 1000 bob an acre (kidding).......Right now, land prices in Nairobi are ridiculous and that's how we have found ourselves on those small things you call an 1/8th mburoti and apartments. I fear soon, you will see hawkers in the streets selling plots in paper bags (Shouldn't sub-division of land to such ridiculous measures be banned?).............I keep asking myself why we all want to out-space ourselves and fit in one settlement called Nairobi. Must we?

I think the 1/8 issue is the biggest problem we have around. Can this be passed as a bylaw or city ordinance? Would you happen to know how they are handling this at Tatu city?
Angelica _ann
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 8:13:12 PM

murchr wrote:
Njunge wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=hardwood]

I think the 1/8 issue is the biggest problem we have around. Can this be passed as a bylaw or city ordinance? Would you happen to know how they are handling this at Tatu city?

Was driven from Nairobi to Marsabit. Between Isiolo & Marsabit the unoccupied land on the 'highway' before you go inside is crazy. Nairobi & suburbs is a big raw deal & conmanship.

Doing some retirement place in 043 (10 acres) wacha tu. I will start a thread on that soon.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#74 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 11:13:50 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
murchr wrote:
Njunge wrote:
murchr wrote:
[quote=hardwood]

Was driven from Nairobi to Marsabit. Between Isiolo & Marsabit the unoccupied land on the 'highway' before you go inside is crazy. Nairobi & suburbs is a big raw deal & conmanship.

Doing some retirement place in 043 (10 acres) wacha tu. I will start a thread on that soon.

We still have chunks is land in HB?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

simonkabz
#75 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 2:03:46 AM

murchr wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Oh, ni bangi Sad

There's no where to build anything in Nairobi, You will be lucky if you make it to Karura to cycle . Step out of your cocoon. And you need a few puffs of pure bangi badly, to startup your brain.

Maumivu yakizidi...muone daktari

Hey blockhead, your posts are pitiful. Nairobi main road reserves range from at least 30 to 60 metres. That is 100 to 200ft and even more for highways. An ordinary 2-way carriageway is about 7 metres wide. Should I carry out the rest of calculations for you? There's more than enough space on the major link roads in Nairobi to put up a dual carriage road with 1.5m shoulders, drainage, cycling tracks and pedestrian walkways and leave sufficient space for other public amenities.

Wewe nimekuwacha kwa maombi sasa, you're clearly a very dense fellow with very low standards and probably very limited exposure.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#76 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:34:26 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Hey blockhead, your posts are pitiful. Nairobi main road reserves range from at least 30 to 60 metres. That is 100 to 200ft and even more for highways. An ordinary 2-way carriageway is about 7 metres wide. Should I carry out the rest of calculations for you? There's more than enough space on the major link roads in Nairobi to put up a dual carriage road with 1.5m shoulders, drainage, cycling tracks and pedestrian walkways and leave sufficient space for other public amenities.

Wewe nimekuwacha kwa maombi sasa, you're clearly a very dense fellow with very low standards and probably very limited exposure.

Are you sure that is an applied standard? If I look at Haileselassie Uhuru Highway I dont see any 30-60meter road reserve.

Hailesellasie.

But, well fair enough - If you believe these link roads have 30-60 meters of reserve i'll give this one to you.

Ring road parklands. If you ask me this will be a very tight dual carriage way with no room for expansion not even for a deck road, but this blockhead is not an engineer maybe they can dig up something

FACT. These link roads will still be full of traffic soon enough, if it will not be more matatus it will be more jalopies, motorbikes, tuktuks and pedestrians crossing allover. How long did it take before we saw that on Thika road and Ngong road? Apart from that roads are either built to include a bike lane or have signage warning or asking drivers to accommodate bikers. Walkways are for pedestrians, not hawkers or bikes.

Now when you see these signs on Nairobi roads wake me up

Link roads are important but not the solution to the perennial traffic problem. Let me borrow your lingo "If I were Uhunye" Laughing out loudly ..Id not throw any more money on roads in the city but put that in a tram system and as I said one running through outer ring road - Jogoo-Haileselasie -to community - Ngong would take away about 50% of the jalopies and matatus on the road.

By the way I have to note that this blockhead has educated you just abit....yes the correct lingo is link road not feeder road, you also got introduced to the dallas high5 interchange Laughing out loudly see you learnt something new and FYI its not the greatest. Interchanges are better than roundabouts on highways. If drivers didnt stop at Nyayo, Hailesellasie, University-way, we'd not see the kind of traffic we experience day-in day out.Another thing, stop looking at India on an infrastructure perspective...they are worse than SA and kind of match us. Dandia the next trip to China utaona maajabu. Mwafrika tu ndio utharau mchina great things happening there. Nothing interesting is happening in EU as far as roads are concerned and N.A is trying to match China... Adios

simonkabz
#77 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:17:32 AM

SMH.

Okay. Wacha tukae na vumbi na matope.

FYI Uhuru highway reserve should be 60m or more Mombasa Rd section should be 90m minimum. Kazi ya macho. The built carriageway itself is over 30m wide.

I'm no engineer but I think in another world, I would be. When it comes to these things I advise you don't comment. Stick to political threads and blogging. Remember the Masinga thread? I understand you may not want to be corrected but uko chini.

A country cannot develop when people are living in clouds of dust, mud, raw free flowing sewage and heaps of gabbage. Did you see these in those places you CLAIM to have been to? China? Amsterdam? Have you ever been to Eastlands?

Highways in the city are totally ineffective without feeder roads.

Lastly, feeder roads, link roads, what's the difference and who cares?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#78 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 1:47:57 PM

simonkabz wrote:
SMH.

Okay. Wacha tukae na vumbi na matope.

FYI Uhuru highway reserve should be 60m or more Mombasa Rd section should be 90m minimum. Kazi ya macho. The built carriageway itself is over 30m wide.

I'm no engineer but I think in another world, I would be. When it comes to these things I advise you don't comment. Stick to political threads and blogging. Remember the Masinga thread? I understand you may not want to be corrected but uko chini.

A country cannot develop when people are living in clouds of dust, mud, raw free flowing sewage and heaps of gabbage. Did you see these in those places you CLAIM to have been to? China? Amsterdam? Have you ever been to Eastlands?

Highways in the city are totally ineffective without feeder roads.

Lastly, feeder roads, link roads, what's the difference and who cares?

Surely a bangi person like must have found myself in Amsterdam right? Go back and read the Masinga dam thread slowly I think your problem is comprehension more than anything.

If you look at Uhuru highway on the side parliament is located where can an additional lane be added there? KENHA also abandoned the plan to deck that road.

I see you are contradicting yourself in one thread Nairobi is a very clean city, here vumbi mud bla bla, roads don't clean up cities, proper planning helps to do that. And honestly people choose to live like pigs. You only need to take a trip to Rwanda and see that even Africa can be clean.
simonkabz
#79 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 3:36:07 PM

People live like pigs because your Govt has abandoned them. People cannot build roads by themselves, governments do.

Kigali has been done by Kagame himself leading the people, not the ordinary man. The roads are very well done. Wewe umesema watu wakae kwa vumbi. I fail to understand how I have comprehension issues with your pedestrian arguments, maybe I do, I don't get what the heck you've been trying to say in this entire thread.

By and large, I have wiped the floor with you. My very first 2 posts can withstand even the harshest critic.

Tothi.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#80 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:00:53 PM

simonkabz wrote:
People live like pigs because your Govt has abandoned them. People cannot build roads by themselves, governments do.

Kigali has been done by Kagame himself leading the people, not the ordinary man. The roads are very well done. Wewe umesema watu wakae kwa vumbi. I fail to understand how I have comprehension issues with your pedestrian arguments, maybe I do, I don't get what the heck you've been trying to say in this entire thread.

By and large, I have wiped the floor with you. My very first 2 posts can withstand even the harshest critic.

Tothi.

Roads are everywhere in Nairobi. We have more roads than Rwanda. Roads are not the solution that is what am simply saying if in those many posts you still haven't gotten it. A mass transport system needs to be set up eg tram, and that will ease the traffic. If you are waiting for govt to come clean your neighborhood you will WAIT.