AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Kwani huwa mnakula nguo ama shimo?

was thinking the same. More or less dress has never been a factor form me.

The game against sin is won in the mind period, worked with women whose hijabs made them sexy.

If you have true connection with God, free will and choice will not lead you astray, no need to force it down the throats of sane individuals.

Come to think of it, with a neutral mind what is wrong with nakedness? like any other "public part" private parts are beautifully created by God,

Matthew 5:28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Faith Without Works Is Dead. James 2:14-26 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

So whose problem is it? the Man's or the Woman's? Men should control themselves! they are not beasts!

You can ask Jesus a.s. that question. It is not me who says it.

Jesus never wrote his own book... never asked anyone to write these things. he was just asked a question and he answered. sasa people from all over quote him.

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Yes... so?

So now you know...

There has been some pictures originating from Playboy sites, so-called Wazuan Christians looked at them and gave some opinion. And most of the time, they have lustful descriptions on the pics, thinking nothing of them yet they really violated a cut and dry part of what is supposed to be their belief system.

NOTE: I am not calling them "ADULTERER!" or sinners... But it is their Bible which says that...

Adultery ya mtu inakuwashia nini?

Islamic dressing of women inakuwashia nini?
sparkly
#42 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 10:56:06 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Kwani huma mnakula nguo ama shimo?

Hehe... at the end of the day even with that eyes-only burka, wanalala butt naked with miguu juu wanyoroshwe na @alph and co.

At home, within the presence of her husband, she dresses as she wants, mini, short, leso etc etc. Also kulala kwa Adam's clothes... kazi mbele.

What about driving? What does the book say about driving by women?
Life is short. Live passionately.
masukuma
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 5:11:29 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

The game against sin is won in the mind period, worked with women whose hijabs made them sexy.

If you have true connection with God, free will and choice will not lead you astray, no need to force it down the throats of sane individuals.

Come to think of it, with a neutral mind what is wrong with nakedness? like any other "public part" private parts are beautifully created by God,

Matthew 5:28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Faith Without Works Is Dead. James 2:14-26 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

So whose problem is it? the Man's or the Woman's? Men should control themselves! they are not beasts!

Jesus never wrote his own book... never asked anyone to write these things. he was just asked a question and he answered. sasa people from all over quote him.

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Yes... so?

So now you know...

There has been some pictures originating from Playboy sites, so-called Wazuan Christians looked at them and gave some opinion. And most of the time, they have lustful descriptions on the pics, thinking nothing of them yet they really violated a cut and dry part of what is supposed to be their belief system.

NOTE: I am not calling them "ADULTERER!" or sinners... But it is their Bible which says that...

Let's leave it to the ladies to dress themselves vile wanataka!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
tycho
#44 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:13:27 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Yes... so?

So now you know...

Let's leave it to the ladies to dress themselves vile wanataka!

Long live the cabal of the imperious Men!

And even worse is that you're no anarchist!
sparkly
#45 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 3:22:16 PM

sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Hehe... at the end of the day even with that eyes-only burka, wanalala butt naked with miguu juu wanyoroshwe na @alph and co.

At home, within the presence of her husband, she dresses as she wants, mini, short, leso etc etc. Also kulala kwa Adam's clothes... kazi mbele.

No word from @AlphDoti. I expected him to squeeze in something about Koran prohibiting driving by women though Koran was written 1300 years ago and car invented 130 years ago.
Life is short. Live passionately.
AlphDoti
#46 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 5:23:54 PM

sparkly wrote:
sparkly wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:

No word from @AlphDoti. I expected him to squeeze in something about Koran prohibiting driving by women though Koran was written 1300 years ago and car invented 130 years ago.

Islam has two authentic sources: (1). the Quran, (2). the authentic Hadith. Islam does not prohibit women from driving. We have discussed this at length before, on October 27, 2013, I guess you missed it. Read it here