wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Islamic Dressing for Women
sparkly
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 7:32:51 PM

This lady says that islamic dress code is an excuse to oppress women.

https://youtu.be/_J5bDhMP9lQ
Life is short. Live passionately.
masukuma
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:43:02 AM

sparkly wrote:

of course it is! it's enforced by Men of all classes (who by the way love the way other 'non Muslim' women dress) and Old women who are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
AlphDoti
#23 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 1:17:05 PM

hardwood wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Kwani huma mnakula nguo ama shimo?

Hehe... at the end of the day even with that eyes-only burka, wanalala butt naked with miguu juu wanyoroshwe na @alph and co.

At home, within the presence of her husband, she dresses as she wants, mini, short, leso etc etc. Also kulala kwa Adam's clothes... kazi mbele.
AlphDoti
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 2:40:53 PM

T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Kwani huwa mnakula nguo ama shimo?

was thinking the same. More or less dress has never been a factor form me.

The game against sin is won in the mind period, worked with women whose hijabs made them sexy.

If you have true connection with God, free will and choice will not lead you astray, no need to force it down the throats of sane individuals.

Come to think of it, with a neutral mind what is wrong with nakedness? like any other "public part" private parts are beautifully created by God,

Matthew 5:28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Faith Without Works Is Dead. James 2:14-26 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”
masukuma
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:18:03 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

The game against sin is won in the mind period, worked with women whose hijabs made them sexy.

If you have true connection with God, free will and choice will not lead you astray, no need to force it down the throats of sane individuals.

Come to think of it, with a neutral mind what is wrong with nakedness? like any other "public part" private parts are beautifully created by God,

Matthew 5:28: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Faith Without Works Is Dead. James 2:14-26 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.”

So whose problem is it? the Man's or the Woman's? Men should control themselves! they are not beasts!
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:01:08 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

So whose problem is it? the Man's or the Woman's? Men should control themselves! they are not beasts!

You can ask Jesus a.s. that question. It is not me who says it.
kayhara
#27 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:22:02 PM

I have mixed feelings about Muslim women clothing for one it offers decency and many look gorgeous in them (especially when it rains and you see the outline of all that a** under that)
but on the other hand I feel that it's not suitable for hot climates which are majority of places Muslims live eg Mombasa, poor women in black in 30 degree humid heat.
for one I know the ninja is not mandatory and most ladies wear it for privacy.
we should not have an issue with the dressing since no one is being forced to wear it, it's like how we used to make fun of the few mukorino kids back in primary school, we thought they were force to wear the turban but they were deeply offended every time we snatched
and run with their turban.

To Each His Own
AlphDoti
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:26:20 PM

masukuma wrote:
sparkly wrote:

of course it is! it's enforced by Men of all classes (who by the way love the way other 'non Muslim' women dress) and Old women who are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

So avoid taking classes from TED to learn about Islam. Those are dreamers, those somebody's opinion. Islam is based on Quran and Hadith. For your information, search in google "Muhammad ibn abdullah" and see if you can find a human whose life has been more documented in detailed than his. You will not find.
masukuma
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 8:32:39 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Jesus never wrote his own book... never asked anyone to write these things. he was just asked a question and he answered. sasa people from all over quote him.
Tokyo
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:57:09 AM

Let freedom reign to all women out there forced to wear Hijab
work to prosper
Impunity
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:26:15 AM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Jesus never wrote his own book... never asked anyone to write these things. he was just asked a question and he answered. sasa people from all over quote him.

Ngai fada!
Pray
And may be Jesus never went to formal school and therefore could not write a book.
I haven't heard it mentioned in the bible where He schooled.
We know guys like Saint Paul were scholars and that's why he wrote so many letters to the Nations.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

masukuma
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 9:31:59 AM

Impunity wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Ngai fada!
Pray
And may be Jesus never went to formal school and therefore could not write a book.
I haven't heard it mentioned in the bible where He schooled.
We know guys like Saint Paul were scholars and that's why he wrote so many letters to the Nations.

it's not an attack at Jesus - it's an attack at the fellows who insist on quoting him all the time. Remember the time he cursed a fig tree? he reached out and found no figs and cursed it because it had no fruits in it's season? sasa... imagine if you went into a restaurant saa ya lunch and because wamemaliza chapati madondo you start cursing them? Tuwache hizo... even Jesus changed his mind when he realised things were not as he thought! He came for the "house of Israel" and this was very core to his ministry - remember when the Canaanite woman asked him to heal the daughter and he refused? he even said live live..."it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs." and later changed his mind when the lady pushed...when they rejected him... he turned to the people who would! most of the things he was saying were for "the house of Israel" sio nyinyi... he only changed his mind and started to speak to "others"... the Romans, Greek, the Canaanites later! I wish he would have met a nyeuthi proper and we would know if he thought his message of grace and forgiveness was also for a Nyeuthi like me! Not as I look now... but as my ancestors looked then:

Too bad we can never know... he never traveled more than 300kms from where he was born - and that is not his fault.
Impunity
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:28:21 AM

By the way we Africans are still far away to go.
I can't imagine we started wearing clothes covering our nyetis in 1900...while huko Roma they were doing it 2000 years back.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

AlphDoti
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 1:40:47 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)
AlphDoti
#35 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 1:50:36 PM

Tokyo wrote:

Mary his mother (a.s.) always wore a veil/hijab... why shouldn't they?
masukuma
#36 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:35:37 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Tokyo wrote:

Mary his mother (a.s.) always wore a veil/hijab... why shouldn't they?

Because they are not Mary?
masukuma
#37 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:38:01 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

I bet you do not know alot about what Jesus a.s. said, eh! He said even a look counts as adultery: "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

Yes... so?
AlphDoti
#38 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 1:48:13 PM

masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Yes... so?

So now you know...

There has been some pictures originating from Playboy sites, so-called Wazuan Christians looked at them and gave some opinion. And most of the time, they have lustful descriptions on the pics, thinking nothing of them yet they really violated a cut and dry part of what is supposed to be their belief system.

NOTE: I am not calling them "ADULTERER!" or sinners... But it is their Bible which says that..
masukuma
#39 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 2:17:07 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
masukuma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
Swenani wrote:

Yes... so?

So now you know...

There has been some pictures originating from Playboy sites, so-called Wazuan Christians looked at them and gave some opinion. And most of the time, they have lustful descriptions on the pics, thinking nothing of them yet they really violated a cut and dry part of what is supposed to be their belief system.

NOTE: I am not calling them "ADULTERER!" or sinners... But it is their Bible which says that..

Adultery ya mtu inakuwashia nini?
tycho
#40 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 3:56:37 PM

Adultery ya mtu inaniwasha kwa sababu huyo msichana/mwanamke anaeza kuwa third wife wangu. Hata ka saa hii niko na wawili tu.