wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Islamic Dressing for Women
masukuma
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:43:40 PM

It just hit me... it's a way of making your woman look as unattractive as possible!

Of course I expect photos from Google trying to justify the point that it doesn't have to be ugly... so let's not go there.... majority of women under islam are just forced to live under ugly clothes and sometimes they force others to live like them!

Some of these places have "Morality Police" whose sole job is to get into other people's business.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kusadikika
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 3:34:10 PM

Masukuma, that is not Islamic dressing that is Afghanistan dressing. Toka Afghanistan uende Chechnya. Here is a fashion show in Chechnya. Grozny is the Paris of Islamic fashion:

hardwood
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 4:53:34 PM

I prefer how the iranian women dress.

Kusadikika
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 7:25:42 PM

Dressing is more tribal than religious. There are some tribes that just have better taste than others.
masukuma
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2018 8:59:53 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Masukuma, that is not Islamic dressing that is Afghanistan dressing. Toka Afghanistan uende Chechnya. Here is a fashion show in Chechnya. Grozny is the Paris of Islamic fashion:

Of course - that's why I said MAJORITY
AlphDoti
#6 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 7:53:56 AM

I'm glad someone else answered you this time round. Culture is different, and Islam is different, do not confuse that bro.
AlphDoti
#7 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 7:57:29 AM

@masukuma, let me try to remind you again... I said this before when you brought this matter of dress in 2013. Do not copy things from sites done by misguided people. If you asked a Muslim woman who knows her religion, who has a relationship with her Creator, who is stable in her society, who has understanding of her responsibility, she will tell you that for Muslim women, wearing hijab is a good thing to do. It is mentioned in the Quran. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their private parts: that is purer for them. Surely God is aware of everything they do." (Quran 24:30). It is also mentioned: "And tell the believing women that they should lower their gaze, guard their private parts, and not display their beauty except for what normally shows; and to draw their veils over their bosoms." (Quran 24:31)

The men first, then the women...

AlphDoti
#8 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:13:29 AM

@masukuma, regarding the status of women in Islam, it is often the target of attacks in the secular world. The Islamic dress is quoted by many people, saying this suppression of women under Islamic law. Please do not misunderstand. as I have stated earlier, Islam prescribes hijab to maintain the modesty of women. You are saying that "making your woman unattractive..." blah blah. As I told you before, women covering their bodies is not oppression. You see their fathers didn't tell them to do that. Their brothers didn't tell them to do that. Their sons didn't tell them to do that. It is religious obligation. Women, draw clothing across their bosoms and do not allow their natural ornaments to be showed except to close family. What are natural ornaments of women, in case you do not know what they are? Their breasts, their shapes that happen to be different from that of men, should be covered. So the ruling according to Islam, I said it is mandatory to cover her body other than her face and hands. But if she does want to cover face and hands, then that is better for her. But no one will force her. What you need to know is that Islam is solving the problem of situations where women bodies are sexualized, wearing hijab ensures the sexuality of the woman is in her control and allows people to deal with her brain and who she really is and not to judge her by her body.
KulaRaha
#9 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:35:46 AM

Do men have modesty? Should they not also be in hijab?
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
AlphDoti
#10 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:44:54 AM

AlphDoti
#11 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:20:59 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

Yes, it applies to men too. I think you missed the verse I just posted above. Remember the definition of hijab means a veil, hijab is something that protects man or woman from undue attention. It is mentioned in the Quran. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their private parts: that is purer for them. Surely God is aware of everything they do." (Quran 24:30). So Allah first tells the men, then women. See below correct depictions of both men and women:

Below is the criteria for hijab, given in the Quran as well as authentic (Sahih) hadith/Sunnah
1. First, for both man and woman is that the clothes should not be so tight to reveal the figure.
2. Secondly, for both man and woman is that it should not be transparent such that one can see through
3. Thirdly, for both man and woman is that it should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex.
4. Fourth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the opposite sex. You know in the Western countries, men wearing one hearing, there were certain indications.
5. Fifth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. we should not wear clothes which are sign or identity of some groups who are unbelievers
6. Sixth, extent between the man and the woman, of the body that should be covered. For the man it is from the navel to the knees. For women the complete body except the face and the hands upto the wrist should be covered.
Some scholars say even the face and the hands should be covered, but the minimum is complete body apart from hands and face.
hardwood
#12 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:45:31 AM

There is no one more religious or understands the quran than the Ayatollah and this is what he recommends for Iranian women. The guidelines are very clear. Anything else is fundamentalism (just like an african dressing in an animal skin to prove his african-ness).

Swenani
#13 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 2:29:39 PM

Kwani huwa mnakula nguo ama shimo?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#14 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 2:42:49 PM

Swenani wrote:
Kwani huma mnakula nguo ama shimo?

Hehe...at the end of the day even with that eyes-only burka, wanalala butt naked with miguu juu wanyoroshwe na @alph and co.
tycho
#15 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:46:03 PM

It can also be about making your woman so mysterious, that you have to try to find her ardently.

A recipe for romance.

masukuma
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:10:47 PM

This is always a discussion by men and ugly women!
masukuma
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 1:10:48 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

Yes, it applies to men too. I think you missed the verse I just posted above. Remember the definition of hijab means a veil, hijab is something that protects man or woman from undue attention. It is mentioned in the Quran. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their private parts: that is purer for them. Surely God is aware of everything they do." (Quran 24:30). So Allah first tells the men, then women. See below correct depictions of both men and women:

Below is the criteria for hijab, given in the Quran as well as authentic (Sahih) hadith/Sunnah
1. First, for both man and woman is that the clothes should not be so tight to reveal the figure.
2. Secondly, for both man and woman is that it should not be transparent such that one can see through
3. Thirdly, for both man and woman is that it should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex.
4. Fourth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the opposite sex. You know in the Western countries, men wearing one hearing, there were certain indications.
5. Fifth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. we should not wear clothes which are sign or identity of some groups who are unbelievers
6. Sixth, extent between the man and the woman, of the body that should be covered. For the man it is from the navel to the knees. For women the complete body except the face and the hands upto the wrist should be covered.
Some scholars say even the face and the hands should be covered, but the minimum is complete body apart from hands and face.

please... Did he tell men or THOSE MEN?

Quote:

1. First, for both man and woman is that the clothes should not be so tight to reveal the figure - WHY? Nani alikupatia hiyo mwili? kwa nini hakukuumba na Nguo kama Kuku?
2. Secondly, for both man and woman is that it should not be transparent such that one can see through - WHY? kwani nani aliumba hiyo mwili? aliumba your face and hands that you want others to see but not anything else?
3. Thirdly, for both man and woman is that it should not be so glamorous as to attract the opposite sex. - WHY OH WHY? who created this attraction? should it be glamours to attract "same-sex"?
4. Fourth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the opposite sex. You know in the Western countries, men wearing one hearing, there were certain indications. - WHY? Why should people dress differently?
5. Fifth, for both man and woman is that it should not resemble that of the unbelievers i.e. we should not wear clothes which are sign or identity of some groups who are unbelievers - this is a typical group theory .. distinguish us from them. it can be pointy hats... gowns...

From my observation... these places have the highest cases of homoerotic hookups! and not just Afghanistan, Pakistan, Arab world... the interesting thing is that unlike hetero-erotic relationships where you can see "fruits" i.e. you can't hide them for long... homoerotic hookups have no "fruits" per se... that's why these people love them coz they hide matendo ya giza. plus... they go for girls from other places i.e. Filipino... African e.t.c. once the homoerotic thing doesn't work for them.
Kusadikika
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:43:03 PM

@Masukuma, tell the Mujahideen to give you leave to just come back home and feast your eyes. That Taliban fashion is having a negative effect on your mental health.
T-Bag
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 2:49:32 PM

Swenani wrote:
Kwani huwa mnakula nguo ama shimo?

was thinking the same. More or less dress has never been a factor form me.

The game against sin is won in the mind period, worked with women whose hijabs made them sexy.

If you have true connection with God, free will and choice will not lead you astray, no need to force it down the throats of sane individuals.

Come to think of it, with a neutral mind what is wrong with nakedness? like any other "public part" private parts are beautifully created by God,

I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:30:30 PM

Quote:
- WHY? Nani alikupatia hiyo mwili? kwa nini hakukuumba na Nguo kama Kuku?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly made my day!!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray