wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Bobi Wine vs Museveni
Shak
#21 Posted : Monday, September 03, 2018 8:34:11 PM

Hmmmn
#22 Posted : Monday, September 03, 2018 11:04:38 PM

Waah....Nyayo House was nursery school of torture compared to this...This is on another level...Again power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely...This is like trying to kill an ant with a hammer...32 years not enough for some people...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
simonkabz
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 12:08:49 AM

Hmmmn wrote:

Waah....Nyayo House was nursery school of torture compared to this...This is on another level...Again power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely...This is like trying to kill an ant with a hammer...32 years not enough for some people...

Hakuna kitu hapa, the fella was merely beaten, like a burukenge of course, only on day 1 and nothing else. Nyayo was torture, real professional torture for weeks, where people lost nails, balls, sanity and/or even lives.

Choices have consequences. You choose violence, be ready to face the state violence in equal measure. I've listened to this guy many times..... The part where he says he doesn't understand why anybody would hate him so much..... What the hell..... He actually scares more Ugandans than Museveni himselefu. If he doesn't shun violence, then violence will be his regular bread, well deserved.

Politricks of violence have no place in a decent society. Funding criminal cells to attack Govt or other properties and personnel must be condemned and severely punished. Bobi has been showing open hostility, intolerance and outright hate, stuff that only breeds more hate, violence, destruction, death and even civil wars. Akule ujeuri yake. George Soros will not miss out of this script eventually.

That said, himselefu must watch out, otherwise he's digging a hole with this grip onto power. He must let go sooner rather than later. Most people don't actually love Museveni, they are scared of this violent entitled, uneducated inexperienced opposition.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kaka2za
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 12:49:11 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Hakuna kitu hapa, the fella was merely beaten, like a burukenge of course, only on day 1 and nothing else. Nyayo was torture, real professional torture for weeks, where people lost nails, balls, sanity and/or even lives.

Choices have consequences. You choose violence, be ready to face the state violence in equal measure. I've listened to this guy many times..... The part where he says he doesn't understand why anybody would hate him so much..... What the hell..... He actually scares more Ugandans than Museveni himselefu. If he doesn't shun violence, then violence will be his regular bread, well deserved.

Politricks of violence have no place in a decent society. Funding criminal cells to attack Govt or other properties and personnel must be condemned and severely punished. Bobi has been showing open hostility, intolerance and outright hate, stuff that only breeds more hate, violence, destruction, death and even civil wars. Akule ujeuri yake. George Soros will not miss out of this script eventually.

That said, himselefu must watch out, otherwise he's digging a hole with this grip onto power. He must let go sooner rather than later. Most people don't actually love Museveni, they are scared of this violent entitled, uneducated inexperienced opposition.

So Bobi is violent ? You know who is being tried for arming criminal groups in Uganda? Pray,how did M7 get to power?I

Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 8:30:43 AM

kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

So Bobi is violent ? You know who is being tried for arming criminal groups in Uganda? Pray,how did M7 get to power?I

Ssebbo is accused of directly leading to the death of 500,000 Ugandans during the armed struggle. However, Uganda and Wakanda have never known peace since independence other than during the reign of Ssebbo.

If the chaos being precipitated by the opposition is anything to go by, Ssebbo may be gone but Uganda will likely sink back to the 1980's (1979-1988) instability.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
AlphDoti
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 8:39:01 AM

simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Ssebbo is accused of directly leading to the death of 500,000 Ugandans during the armed struggle. However, Uganda and Wakanda have never known peace since independence other than during the reign of Ssebbo.

If the chaos being precipitated by the opposition is anything to go by, Ssebbo may be gone but Uganda will likely sink back to the 1980's (1979-1988) instability.

When I read what people like @simonkabz post, I now understand why middle class needs to be whipped hard!

The truth is, such leaders, like kina Bobi Wine fight for you the common man, but when we don't understand these struggles, they can retreat to their comfort zones. We need more govts to pinch the middle class more so that they feel what the poor always feel...

Shame on you @simonkabz
simonkabz
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 9:25:06 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

When I read what people like @simonkabz post, I now understand why middle class needs to be whipped hard!

The truth is, such leaders, like kina Bobi Wine fight for you the common man, but when we don't understand these struggles, they can retreat to their comfort zones. We need more govts to pinch the middle class more so that they feel what the poor always feel...

Shame on you @simonkabz

Hehee

My view and I stand by it. Violence has been, and will always be a no for me. Even 50 years from today.

I have been in the heart of violence and death. I guess I have seen it all.

Lets embrace peace. (violent) Struggle my webbed foot!

I hope this post annoys you even more.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kaka2za
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:06:58 PM

simonkabz wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Shame on you @simonkabz

Hehee

My view and I stand by it. Violence has been, and will always be a no for me. Even 50 years from today.

Peace is not necessarily absence of war. Dictators usually dangle a carrot of 'peace' to perpetuate their oppression. Apartheid south Africa locked Mandela for 27 years in the name of 'peace' .

I agree that the middle class have had it good for so long. We are ripe for something to make them know the bitterness of poverty ,pain and homelessness.
(James Russell Rowell)
Hmmmn
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:30:17 PM

kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Shame on you @simonkabz

Hehee

Peace is not necessarily absence of war. Dictators usually dangle a carrot of 'peace' to perpetuate their oppression. Apartheid south Africa locked Mandela for 27 years in the name of 'peace' .

I agree that the middle class have had it good for so long. We are ripe for something to make them know the bitterness of poverty ,pain and homelessness.

Yep...if I did not experience the Moi regime I would disagree with you...Having lived it I agree...The peace narrative sometimes is a control mechanism to exercise absolute power..´Mkae hivyohivyo kwa Amani’ while the church going dictator was s doing his thing...

By most accounts it seems the violence in Arua was orchestrated by the ones in power...However there are always two sides to a story and then there is the truth...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
kaka2za
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 3:42:09 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Shame on you @simonkabz

Hehee

Yep...if I did not experience the Moi regime I would disagree with you...Having lived it I agree...The peace narrative sometimes is a control mechanism to exercise absolute power..´Mkae hivyohivyo kwa Amani’ while the church going dictator was s doing his thing...

By most accounts it seems the violence in Arua was orchestrated by the ones in power...However there are always two sides to a story and then there is the truth...

Looking for truth ..you should start here
(James Russell Rowell)
simonkabz
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 4:19:39 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:

Shame on you @simonkabz

Hehee

Yes, about peace, and I can go ahead and add another clever phrase thrown around quite often, that there can never be peace without violence.

These cliched phrases are used to twist the reality of conflict, which most of you have no direct experience. I'd rather live with some social injustice otherwise called "structural violence", than endure substantive violence whose outcome I cannot tell or predict.

Libyans probably yearn for the old days. Their present is ferked anyway and the future practically non-existent. Had they endured a few more years, probably Qaddafi would be dead by now, of other causes, and the state still intact.

My point is, there are many alternative routes out of social injustices and domination. The route of NON-VIOLENCE is the perfect one, exemplified by Mahatma Gandhi himselefu- ironically, some of his ashes were immersed in Jinja, at the source of the Nile.

The other popular cliched word often thrown around by violent politicians (very comical, nay, ironical), idle activists and bloggers, is "dictator"- soooo tired and hollow. The other one is oppression, usually thrown around when violent trouble-makers are being teargassed and whipped back in line.

I have been in Uganda and I'm sure many here have enjoyed the hospitality of the people. I never felt the so called 'dictatorship', political or otherwise.I never saw or experienced the so called oppression. People seemed genuinely happy and jovial, busy with their lives, farming, hustling or hard partying in the city etc - to me, this is the real peace....I do not need funny definitions to understand. The USA is far more dictatorial than Uganda (institutional dictatorship). One can hardly breath under the structural oppression in the developed states.

Yes, Kaguta needs to usher in a new dawn of leadership then leave peacefully before things slowly turn elephant for Uganda, and the key word here is usher in.

Violent overthrow of a sitting, relatively successful govt - I cannot and will never support.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kaka2za
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 4:43:02 PM

@simonkabz...I am still waiting for your answer on whether Bobi Wine is violent. M7 went to bush to become a leader,Bobi run for Kyaddondo East constituency seat and won. His campaigns were peaceful but full of the poverty stricken ghetto which the middle class deem 'undesirable'
The Arua municipality by election arose from the assassination of Abiriga who was most likely a victim of the vicious gangs armed by the Former IGP Gen. Kayihura.

Bobi flew to Arua 48 hours to the by-election ,addressed one political rally and retreated to hotel room. At what point did he pursue violent means?

Tuelemishe please.
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 5:02:18 PM

kaka2za wrote:
@simonkabz...I am still waiting for your answer on whether Bobi Wine is violent. M7 went to bush to become a leader,Bobi run for Kyaddondo East constituency seat and won. His campaigns were peaceful but full of the poverty stricken ghetto which the middle class deem 'undesirable'
The Arua municipality by election arose from the assassination of Abiriga who was most likely a victim of the vicious gangs armed by the Former IGP Gen. Kayihura.

Bobi flew to Arua 48 hours to the by-election ,addressed one political rally and retreated to hotel room. At what point did he pursue violent means?

Tuelemishe please.

So you learnt all this from reading on the internet? And you think that you now know more than the Ugandan Intelligence service who have already done thorough investigations and even charged the guy with treason before a court of law? A president's car is not stoned just like that. Just like Jomo wasn't attacked in kisumu in 1969 just like that.

This is a very serious case. What if those stones smashed M7's head? That is why i support treason charges against this bobi. This was an attempt on M7's life and whoever was behind it must face the full force of the law, whether he travels to the US or not. Being a musician doesn't make you to be above the law.

kaka2za
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2018 5:18:01 PM

hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Tuelemishe please.

So you learnt all this from reading on the internet? And you think that you now know more than the Ugandan Intelligence service who have already done thorough investigations and even charged the guy with treason before a court of law? A president's car is not stoned just like that. Just like Jomo wasn't attacked in kisumu in 1969 just like that.

This is a very serious case. What if those stones smashed M7's head? That is why i support treason charges against this bobi. This was an attempt on M7's life and whoever was behind it must face the full force of the law, whether he travels to the US or not. Being a musician doesn't make you to be above the law.

Choose who to believe. That's your right.
On 9th June 1981,a peasant farmer called Edidian Luttamagamuzi was tortured and killed by government soldiers in Luwero for allegedly hiding a Terrorist '. Guess who that was?

Presidential vehicles are fitted with ballistic glass windows.Bullets have much greater penetrating power than a rock thrown from a person. That in mind, you’d be lucky to do more than cause a small crack and dent on the glass.
(James Russell Rowell)
hardwood
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2018 1:16:40 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

kaka2za
#36 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2018 11:54:17 PM

The Boda Boda hitmen strike again.Abiriga style
(James Russell Rowell)
Hmmmn
#37 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 4:04:19 AM

kaka2za wrote:

Banange!! Bosco regime Mukwano!!...Blood flow like rain...Bazukulu will not be happy...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
kaka2za
#38 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 4:11:42 PM

Hmmmn wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Banange!! Bosco regime Mukwano!!...Blood flow like rain...Bazukulu will not be happy...

The dead cop was the whistle blower on Gen. Kale Kayihura's underhand deals.
The body count is rising since the execution of former Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIGP), Andrew Felix Kaweesi who was shot dead outside his home in Kulambiro last year.
(James Russell Rowell)
Hmmmn
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:52:22 AM

kaka2za wrote:
Hmmmn wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

The dead cop was the whistle blower on Gen. Kale Kayihura's underhand deals.
The body count is rising since the execution of former Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIGP), Andrew Felix Kaweesi who was shot dead outside his home in Kulambiro last year.

Kayihura conveniently travelled to Kenya....Bosco at scene of crime asked cameras to be shut off and took eyewitnesses...

https://youtu.be/1G9FeRmpDGM
Ce n’est pas si grave...
obiero
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:03:53 AM

kaka2za wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Tuelemishe please.

Choose who to believe. That's your right.
On 9th June 1981,a peasant farmer called Edidian Luttamagamuzi was tortured and killed by government soldiers in Luwero for allegedly hiding a Terrorist '. Guess who that was?

Presidential vehicles are fitted with ballistic glass windows.Bullets have much greater penetrating power than a rock thrown from a person. That in mind, you’d be lucky to do more than cause a small crack and dent on the glass.

There's a double bullet proof glass right after the broken back window. Zoom in to confirm

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45