Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Why can't we just move the river!!
AlphDoti
#61 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 8:32:39 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
People never see capital as a collective thing - narrow myopic brains see it as belonging to the person who has broken the law. Considering that "the law" is actually another made up thing. Anyway... my point is - you don't have to destroy capital to punish the transgressor.

There would be no loss of capital if the right thing was done in the first place. Correcting historical wrongs is always hard. Kerala India is going through the same debate.

Yes... because of some mind block people seem to consistently MISREAD what I write and reply to what they think I have written. Can someone here repeat what they think I was asking for and quote where exactly I said what they think I said.

@masukums, is it possible you have become so off nowadays? We miss the time when we looked forward to reading your well researched, non-prejudiced article here on Wazua. But lately, you have joined the club of those who seek unverified material...
Swenani
#62 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 9:30:33 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:
People never see capital as a collective thing - narrow myopic brains see it as belonging to the person who has broken the law. Considering that "the law" is actually another made up thing. Anyway... my point is - you don't have to destroy capital to punish the transgressor.

There would be no loss of capital if the right thing was done in the first place. Correcting historical wrongs is always hard. Kerala India is going through the same debate.

Yes... because of some mind block people seem to consistently MISREAD what I write and reply to what they think I have written. Can someone here repeat what they think I was asking for and quote where exactly I said what they think I said.

Ikiwa watu wengi wanakusoma vibaya.Huenda ikawa Wewe ndio shidasmile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
hardwood
#63 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 5:07:05 PM

SANY overdid his job mpaka he got swallowed by the riverSad

murchr
#64 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 5:26:53 PM

hardwood wrote:

What was it trying to do?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tycho
#65 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:04:57 PM

murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

It was trying to move the river.
Swenani
#66 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:09:42 PM

tycho wrote:
murchr wrote:
hardwood wrote:

It was trying to move the river.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
tycho
#67 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 6:11:42 PM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Ikiwa watu wengi wanakusoma vibaya.Huenda ikawa Wewe ndio shidasmile

Na pia si lazima makofi.

Hehe, if you can know the mind misreading you, then you can read it and therefore you can rectify it at will.

Saa ile tunapost, ni nini ingine ina happen?

Chopin anachezea mind yangu?
murchr
#68 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 10:16:28 PM

murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Stopping of Avic towers is ridiculous. Do they plan on blowing up seven high-rise towers because of sidewalks the contractors were forced to build in the first place?

Am sure by now you know how Sonko operates....He will ask for cash...

If he asked for cash his ass would have been in jail by now. Sonko one hard nut to bribe. Problem is why are people encroaching? If this was private property would they have encroached?

You dare not bribe Sonko. If you've been advising your clients to do that forget. This is not Kidero

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kawi254
#69 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 10:23:19 PM

murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:
Stopping of Avic towers is ridiculous. Do they plan on blowing up seven high-rise towers because of sidewalks the contractors were forced to build in the first place?

If he asked for cash his ass would have been in jail by now. Sonko one hard nut to bribe. Problem is why are people encroaching? If this was private property would they have encroached?

You dare not bribe Sonko. If you've been advising your clients to do that forget. This is not Kidero

What i don't get is How are people putting up hotels [Kumar Gigiri hotel] and Waititu CBD buildings in broad day light without building permits? You try mixing concrete in your backyard and a NCA, County Authority show up requesting to see permit [bribe].
murchr
#70 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 10:33:57 PM

kawi254 wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

What i don't get is How are people putting up hotels [Kumar Gigiri hotel] and Waititu CBD buildings in broad day light without building permits? You try mixing concrete in your backyard and a NCA, County Authority show up requesting to see permit [bribe].

Seems like kuna watu "uonekana" city hall or NCA
simonkabz
#71 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:21:41 PM

murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Wee wacha kijichocha. That fella is corrupt to the core, but very clever.......plays to the gallery IOT please the easy-to-dupe common man. Pure deception. Im surprised you swallowed his antics 100%. Mnadanganywa kama watoto wadogo aje sasa? This guy used to eat with Kidero before the fallout. He had his palms greased numerous times to allow for the grabbing of public land.

There could be a story with that muhindi, maybe he didnt chop more, or he corked up elsewhere.

He is now eyeing AVIC, a giant chinese Parastatal, and he must be after a big pie, after Kidero allegedly got some - sijui na huko 200m.

If it is not in the eyes of the camera, Sonko wont do it..........he wont give money, wont refuse (a bribe), wont work (launch projects and isht.

"You cannot bribe Sonko" is such a bad insult ata wewe tunafaa tukutukane. A dirt-bag will always be one. Only that this one happens to be very clever, he knows he's dealing with easy-to-sway averages.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
#72 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:29:40 PM

murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

For him to dare to offer the Governor an obvious bribe, it tells you a lot about the Governor. Nobody would just offer you a bribe from the blue. He could be biting the hand that fed him previously, and that might come back to bite him...

But what I'm wondering is, if these guys have clean land and title deed, why the need to bribe to get the approvals that they deserve?

BBI will solve it
:)
murchr
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 3:56:47 PM

2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

For him to dare to offer the Governor an obvious bribe, it tells you a lot about the Governor. Nobody would just offer you a bribe from the blue. He could be biting the hand that fed him previously, and that might come back to bite him...

But what I'm wondering is, if these guys have clean land and title deed, why the need to bribe to get the approvals that they deserve?

Kenyans are mannerless. We have been cultured to think No is Yes. Cultured to think you can always give something and have everything sorted out. This is the muhindi way of doing business almost everywhere, cutting corners and "fixing" stuff. From the phone leak that Sonko put out, the idiot was told "sitaki pesa" but he thought that sitaki means leta.
Kusadikika
#74 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:19:25 PM

murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Kenyans are mannerless. We have been cultured to think No is Yes. Cultured to think you can always give something and have everything sorted out. This is the muhindi way of doing business almost everywhere, cutting corners and "fixing" stuff. From the phone leak that Sonko put out, the idiot was told "sitaki pesa" but he thought that sitaki means leta.

How do we know that there was no follow up phone call? Sonko only leaked what tells his side of the story. It is like tapping a bargaining discussion with a clothes seller in Gikomba where you first kosana about the price and you walk away. He calls you back and you elewana and you buy. There is no way that muhindi went there without an invitation. The leaked audio shows that they talked and actually it is Sonko who is talking about money because he tells him that if he comes with 100 million he will have him arrested. I hope the muhindi was clever enough to also tape what followed next because they must have discussed further for him to show up with 1 million.
wukan
#75 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 4:22:25 PM

How silly to go and bribe a politician with 1m in a briefcase. If it was a serious thing it would have been done through a lawyer's account for purchase of some over-priced real estate. In the US they do it through charities and foundations.

This hotel was stopped for overlooking the embassies. The stoppage must have been done at high level.
murchr
#76 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:29:53 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

How do we know that there was no follow up phone call? Sonko only leaked what tells his side of the story. It is like tapping a bargaining discussion with a clothes seller in Gikomba where you first kosana about the price and you walk away. He calls you back and you elewana and you buy. There is no way that muhindi went there without an invitation. The leaked audio shows that they talked and actually it is Sonko who is talking about money because he tells him that if he comes with 100 million he will have him arrested. I hope the muhindi was clever enough to also tape what followed next because they must have discussed further for him to show up with 1 million.

Even if there was a follow up phonecall telling him to bring the million the "act" of bribing is the crime not the conversation(s). In the west, law enforcement usually use bait to catch criminals. They lure would be terrorists to act on stuff they post in forums or social media, they place bait cars in areas prone of crime to see who will show up to steal and catch them in the act etc. So the "aliniambia nilete" issue is just talk the act or giving or receiving is what is criminal.
Sansa
#77 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:53:03 PM

murchr wrote:

Even if there was a follow up phonecall telling him to bring the million the "act" of bribing is the crime not the conversation(s). In the west, law enforcement usually use bait to catch criminals. They lure would be terrorists to act on stuff they post in forums or social media, they place bait cars in areas prone of crime to see who will show up to steal and catch them in the act etc. So the "aliniambia nilete" issue is just talk the act or giving or receiving is what is criminal.

In this case wouldn't his defense be that he was entrapped? Do we have entrapment laws?
murchr
#78 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 5:56:04 PM

Sansa wrote:
murchr wrote:

In this case wouldn't his defense be that he was entrapped? Do we have entrapment laws?

Nothing like that exists in Kenya
murchr
#79 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:13:52 PM

Ata Hazina estate? What has been going on there?
#80 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2018 6:32:59 PM

murchr wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
murchr wrote:
2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:
murchr wrote:
maka wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Nothing will happen to this guy, he's just a broker. He's not even worried, he knows these are just sideshow. I'm sure his bosses are the kind that fund elections.

BBI will solve it
:)