wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024

6 Pages«<456
The official wazua team TAGATANGA role call
#101 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:17:55 PM

MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP.
#102 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:28:33 PM

Still proud to be a member of the tangatanga squad?

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.
https://www.kenya-today....le-class-all-businesses

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO

Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will
#103 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:35:22 PM

MOSES KURIA writes to Speaker Justin Muturi tendering his resignation as Gatundu South MP.

He hasn't. He was just warned achunge ile fobe anakunywa. And he's come back talking nicely.

Hii team tangatanga itafute another shepherd. Huyu kwisha kabisa. Now to work on the noise makers in Nakuru.

#104 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:45:12 PM

this is so moving: I heard a man being interviewed about the impact of VAT on fuel by a TV station. He says that the kerosene he can now afford to buy is no longer enough to finish cooking a meal. So he cooks the vegetable stew and takes the ugali half cooked.

That is before the new 18% tax that takes kerosene to the price of diesel. Tangwizi has an interest in lpg and wants to setup a new berth etc in Mombasa.

My friend who works in petroleum industry tells me govt was right.Demand for kerosene was driven by fuel companies adulterating PMS & AGO

Finally we now know that without the handshake the prezzo was not going to implement the fuel tax because even some if not most of the jubilee mp igs were totally against the tax. and as we are told the tax is mainly to fund the county goverments.
The president only wants to secure his legacy with minimal opposition noise and I am sure he will

To imagine that you could be someone's father is scary
#105 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 1:24:14 AM

I also can't imagine how you jumped over into this year carrying all this ojinga.
brav
#106 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2019 3:22:07 PM

I also can't imagine how you jumped over into this year carrying all this ojinga.

Tackles and more Tackles --Man is down Weeuueee!!!
#107 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:00:13 AM

He hasn't. He was just warned achunge ile fobe anakunywa. And he's come back talking nicely.

Hii team tangatanga itafute another shepherd. Huyu kwisha kabisa. Now to work on the noise makers in Nakuru.

I don't know how people from other parties suddenly become experts in matters of the jubilee party. I think it's because the opposition is dead and they don't want to announce we are back to a one party state.
The speed in which this information was shared I know it made kuria so proud that the excitement it elicited especially in some areas (wouldn't want to mention them because we are now in the same house) clearly shows that his strengths and horns don't go unnoticed.