wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
The official wazua team TAGATANGA role call
mpobiz
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 7:42:45 PM

https://www.sde.co.ke/ar...-president-for-48-hours

For this team. We have been there before though for a very short time. Next time it will be for 10 whole years
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2018 11:34:34 PM

mpobiz wrote:
https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2001258073/asante-kwa-kuchunga-kiti-the-day-william-ruto-was-president-for-48-hours

For this team. We have been there before though for a very short time. Next time it will be for 10 whole years

It will not happen my fren. That land grabber will not be president. Get used!!!
mpobiz
#63 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:14:31 AM

Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2001258073/asante-kwa-kuchunga-kiti-the-day-william-ruto-was-president-for-48-hours

It will not happen my fren. That land grabber will not be president. Get used!!!

All our politicians are land grabbers. So that's not a factor to disqualify my candidate. Choose something else.
Since you are my elder I am obliged to follow your advice. I will jump ship today if you give me atleast 2 people who stand a better chance than WSR.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Njunge
#64 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:02:55 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

All our politicians are land grabbers. So that's not a factor to disqualify my candidate. Choose something else.
Since you are my elder I am obliged to follow your advice. I will jump ship today if you give me atleast 2 people who stand a better chance than WSR.

Huyu wenu amezidi. Hana adabu kabisa!!....and now that you have asked ( I swear i cannot believe i am posting thissmile,there is one person who will beat Ruto hands down but since you have asked for two, here are my picks:

1. Raila Odinga.
2. Raila Amolo Odinga.

Given the two above, your choice will obviously be No. 3.smile
mpobiz
#65 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:53:11 PM

Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

Huyu wenu amezidi. Hana adabu kabisa!!....and now that you have asked ( I swear i cannot believe i am posting thissmile,there is one person who will beat Ruto hands down but since you have asked for two, here are my picks:

1. Raila Odinga.
2. Raila Amolo Odinga.

This clearly shows that one is never too old to audition for the the vitimbi show. We need a new mzee ojwang.
innovator
#66 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:53:42 PM

Going by our attitudes, the constitution needs to be changed to accommodate
1. PRESIDENT. A person who makes our hearts happy
2. PRIME MINISTER. A person who will work for us

sitaki.kujulikana
#67 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:09:33 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

1. Raila Odinga.
2. Raila Amolo Odinga.

This clearly shows that one is never too old to audition for the the vitimbi show. We need a new mzee ojwang.

Laughing out loudly will the new ojwang be old or young, lakini anyone who advises baba to vie again, or who believes baba can beat wsr, who will more or less be the incumbent is just being naive.
mpobiz
#68 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:16:53 PM

sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

1. Raila Odinga.
2. Raila Amolo Odinga.

Laughing out loudly will the new ojwang be old or young, lakini anyone who advises baba to vie again, or who believes baba can beat wsr, who will more or less be the incumbent is just being naive.

@njung'e is always here to offer us some comic relief. That's why I asked him to try the role of mzee ojwang
Lolest!
#69 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 2:45:34 PM

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njunge
#70 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 3:21:53 PM

mpobiz wrote:
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
[quote=mpobiz][quote=Njunge][quote=mpobiz][quote=Njunge][quote=mpobiz]

@njung'e is always here to offer us some comic relief. That's why I asked him to try the role of mzee ojwang

What an old man sees sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up - Ibo saying
Kusadikika
#71 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 4:56:21 PM

The president will be the one who will get majority of the Kikuyu Vote. Raila is more popular than Ruto in Kikuyuland. In Meru, Ruto does not stand a chance against Raila.

Kikuyus love "Agiginyani" (People who persevere. Refer to song by Ciru wa GP by same title). They have hated Raila for many years but he still comes back smiling again and again with "Muriega andu a Nyeri, Murang'a etc. Muriega ringi." People love Raila, Ruto is not lovable, people can fear him or even respect him but not love him.

If there is someone in the Raila camp for 2022 here (I hope FRM2011 is reading this) here is free advise on how to win the 2022 Kikuyu vote. Approach Ciru wa GP now and make "Agiginyani" your theme song in Central. Emphasize your loses from 1997 all the 2017 (20 years of losing) and never giving up. You will win in the morning with 90% of the vote.
Lolest!
#72 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 5:38:22 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
The president will be the one who will get majority of the Kikuyu Vote. Raila is more popular than Ruto in Kikuyuland. In Meru, Ruto does not stand a chance against Raila.

Kikuyus love "Agiginyani" (People who persevere. Refer to song by Ciru wa GP by same title). They have hated Raila for many years but he still comes back smiling again and again with "Muriega andu a Nyeri, Murang'a etc. Muriega ringi." People love Raila, Ruto is not lovable, people can fear him or even respect him but not love him.

If there is someone in the Raila camp for 2022 here (I hope FRM2011 is reading this) here is free advise on how to win the 2022 Kikuyu vote. Approach Ciru wa GP now and make "Agiginyani" your theme song in Central. Emphasize your loses from 1997 all the 2017 (20 years of losing) and never giving up. You will win in the morning with 90% of the vote.

Interesting!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Much Know
#73 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 6:21:38 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

Interesting!

Vitimbi Laughing out loudly Rao, of all people can never count on fake love and fake promises, even if he bends down and forms a new naswa with githeri man as his running mate, it will be insults and lies "nusu mkate", to "impeach" etc, 2003 style and what is happening now to ruto immediately after the election, we just voted ruto twice, as the pretenders were cheering, sasa a few months into the two terms the ungrateful peeps have got, matusi, many are tired of this kind of politics, Meru is clearly not with central this time, uwongo tupu and indeed several of the more balanced central politicians support Jubilee sticking to its 20 year plan, Jubilee will rule for 1000 years, even if a "reformed naswa" or "new naswa" made a with fifty fifty deal with raila will go nowhere, who will support such, which Kenyans will trust it? d'oh!

A New Kenya
Much Know
#74 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 6:47:18 PM

Uhuru should let Ruto campaign all over because the presumed kikuyu vote can not be clearly relied on, if Uhuru cannot come out clearly in support of Ruto, then state things clearly so we can plan, some of us don't like what we are hearing. SEMENI MAPEMA, ndio tujipange mapema!!! Sio trickery kila saa, Kenya is not under ransom to one tribe, declare your support for raila we move forward early!!!
A New Kenya
Much Know
#75 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:07:33 PM

If the purpose of "handshake" is to talk about rutos allocated 1/4 acre plot when during collusion garment over 500 acres of railways land in Nairobi was allocated to nyeri people and no one said nothing, Semeni mapema.
A New Kenya
Much Know
#76 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:23:27 PM

Good news, Raila and Ruto to work together, wacha tuone vile 2022 itaendaa!!!! Applause
A New Kenya
Njunge
#77 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:32:01 PM

Much Know wrote:
If the purpose of "handshake" is to talk about rutos allocated 1/4 acre plot when during collusion garment over 500 acres of railways land in Nairobi was allocated to nyeri people and no one said nothing, Semeni mapema.

Kwani mtaka kuambiwa mara ngapi? Hakuna ndeni and neither does Uhuru carry Kikuyu votes in his pockets. END!!
Much Know
#78 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 7:52:20 PM

Njunge wrote:
Much Know wrote:

Kwani mtaka kuambiwa mara ngapi? Hakuna ndeni and neither does Uhuru carry Kikuyu votes in his pockets. END!!

The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru damu!!! They appear to see further, (have better vision), more sense, and less ritualistic, tribal, ethnocentric and they are by far the majority, I have been a Uhuru supporter hata 2003, So was ruto, and they have worked together for long, lakini colonialists wazee ukabila tu! smile kupiganisha watu, Shame on you
A New Kenya
Njunge
#79 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 8:05:45 PM

Much Know wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]
The younger generation of Kikuyus is Uhuru damu!!! They appear to see further, (have better vision), more sense, and less ritualistic, tribal, ethnocentric and they are by far the majority, I have been a Uhuru supporter hata 2003, So was ruto, and they have worked together for long, lakini colonialists wazee ukabila tu! smile kupiganisha watu, Shame on you

hio ni sapphire inaongeasmile Hello?. Watch!!.....would you know why this song is trending # 4?

mpobiz
#80 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 12:12:35 AM

Njunge wrote:
Much Know wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Much Know]

hio ni sapphire inaongeasmile Hello?. Watch!!.....would you know why this song is trending # 4?

Did you watch the video untill the end?
What you see in the end is what is making the video to trend.
I think it's the ojwang in you that made you put up a video that contradicts your stand.