wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

buy a strong home safe, since govt will tax deposits
mikanjoroge
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:29:10 AM

It seems the more we go digital and embrace banking, the more the government is seeing an opportunity to tax.

I predict that in the next two years, bank deposits, bank withdraws, bank balances, wire transfers (incoming and outgoing) will be the new tax cash cow.

This year, they have set the stage with the robin hood tax. I guarantee next year it will be raised.

These tax streams will be the new cigarettes and beer tax. Every year the tax rate will go up. Mercilessly.

I have decided to be proactive and invest in a very very strong safe and put some cash inside. Fireproof, thief proof, everything proof.
Anyone have any good make and models for home use? This way I don't have to deal with these myriad taxes that are in pipeline.

If I transfer money, it is using my own hands.

Note: I am not a tendepreneur. Just trying to legally avoid useless taxes.
Mukiri
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:39:31 PM

mikanjoroge wrote:
It seems the more we go digital and embrace banking, the more the government is seeing an opportunity to tax.

I predict that in the next two years, bank deposits, bank withdraws, bank balances, wire transfers (incoming and outgoing) will be the new tax cash cow.

This year, they have set the stage with the robin hood tax. I guarantee next year it will be raised.

These tax streams will be the new cigarettes and beer tax. Every year the tax rate will go up. Mercilessly.

I have decided to be proactive and invest in a very very strong safe and put some cash inside. Fireproof, thief proof, everything proof.
Anyone have any good make and models for home use? This way I don't have to deal with these myriad taxes that are in pipeline.

Welcome to Bitcoin, my frensmile

Proverbs 19:21
Fullykenyan
#3 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 4:41:39 PM

mikanjoroge wrote:

Try Hollon Safe
mikanjoroge
#4 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 10:32:27 AM

mikanjoroge wrote:

The day for the safe has arrived. It will just get worse from here.
AlphDoti
#5 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 6:57:14 PM

That money will be diminishing... when you put that in your safe, it can buy cow, that is the value of that money... but sth strange will happen to that money... and now 5 to 10 years you can't buy a cow anymore, you can only buy donkey now. Then another 10 to 15 years later the same money cant buy a donkey anymore you can only buy a goat... then you can only buy a chicken. They call it inflation.

Inflation is legalised theft of the wealth and sweat of the people and it has come as an instrument of enslavement fom those who want to enslave the world through their monetary system.

Intact after more years that money can't buy a chicken anymore, you can only use it as wall paper!

Even the electronic money @mukiri is recommending, this monetary system, they can still manipulate it... They can tax it as well