Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Admin: Refurbish Wazua and weka Like icon
majimaji
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 9:34:34 AM

It's about time for a makeover. I would like to be able to Like posts.Pray
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:38:32 AM

Was surprised to find this site has never changed, same plain interface with very limited features. I launched such a campaign many years back hoping for a Kai-Zen but was ignored with great prejudice. Usijichoshe.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Mukiri
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:49:14 AM

Washa ikae hivyo. It might damage the ego (or what little is left) of @Cornelius. Nobody comments on his posts, na sasa mukikataa ku-like?

However, if you decide otherwise, have an 'unlike' too. Atleast for a certain multi-colored essay writer.

Proverbs 19:21
XSK
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:53:46 AM

majimaji wrote:

Yes I would have "liked" this
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
littledove
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:30:10 AM

majimaji wrote:

and make posting of images easier, currently its rocket science
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:05:21 PM

Also a follow option and a save option like the one in facebook. Sometimes you see a good thread but have no time to go through it.

Tagging would be great too
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Swenani
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:59:15 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Also a follow option and a save option like the one in facebook. Sometimes you see a good thread but have no time to go through it.

hii ni bangi gani unavuta
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
ZZE123
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:33:52 PM

I Like how it is now… those with issues should just join face book
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
kaka2za
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:53:50 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
I Like how it is now… those with issues should just join face book

I would have 'disliked' this onesmile
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Thitifini
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:37:16 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Washa ikae hivyo. It might damage the ego (or what little is left) of @Cornelius. Nobody comments on his posts, na sasa mukikataa ku-like?

However, if you decide otherwise, have an 'unlike' too. Atleast for a certain multi-colored essay writer.

Laughing out loudly

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
Lolest!
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:37:22 PM

Swenani wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

hii ni bangi gani unavuta

Ile hauvutangiLaughing out loudly
marex
#12 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:08:12 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Was surprised to find this site has never changed, same plain interface with very limited features. I launched such a campaign many years back hoping for a Kai-Zen but was ignored with great prejudice. Usijichoshe.

I went away for 5 years. Came back and found the same same thing. Not a single thing has changed
The way I am
Lolest!
#13 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 8:33:40 PM

marex wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

I went away for 5 years. Came back and found the same same thing. Not a single thing has changed

Swenani hakuwa
Angelica _ann
#14 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 7:34:30 AM

Lolest! wrote:
marex wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Swenani hakuwa

And Cytonn!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
davidkenya
#15 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 3:49:39 PM

if you guys crowdfund me i can make a nice wazua alternative.i can even try to get an A [1]here.total budget is ksh 15k to get started.Its abit expensive if you are building something from scratch but after that recurring monthly cost is lower.This is the chance to make this community great

[1]https://securityheaders.com/
tony stark
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 4:58:43 PM

simonkabz wrote:

The admin claimed the switch from StockKenya to this site was supposed to bring maendeleo. Lakin Wazua admin has refused to refesh or update Wazua.
Sad!
Here is another suggestion.
Get a few interns and get the information from the post and distill them into interesting articles. For example take the monster oil and building posts and convert into several articles that summarizes the post.

Wazua admin wake from your slumber!
tony stark
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:00:50 PM

davidkenya wrote:
if you guys crowdfund me i can make a nice wazua alternative.i can even try to get an A [1]here.total budget is ksh 15k to get started.Its abit expensive if you are building something from scratch but after that recurring monthly cost is lower.This is the chance to make this community great

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Never ever Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you will you be sharing your ad dollars with me once the site is up?

Take the risk or don't bother!
wazua
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 5:25:25 PM

Dear Members,
tony stark wrote:

Wazua admin wake from your slumber!

Your enthusiasm is infectious Think

Wazua
davidkenya
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2018 6:29:01 PM

tony stark wrote:
davidkenya wrote:

Never ever Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you will you be sharing your ad dollars with me once the site is up?

hehe.something has to support the site and i can tell you there's nothing like ad dollars.a small website like wazua makes ZERO dollars on ads and if i am wrong let the admin deny it.so all the expenses have to be met via other means.but looks like people aren't really serious.reminds me of that chokora who even if you bath him with dettol herbal soap and buy him a suit at Sir Henry's he will still go back to the rubbish pit.but oh well...
majimaji
#20 Posted : Wednesday, July 04, 2018 4:27:38 PM

davidkenya wrote:
tony stark wrote:
davidkenya wrote:

hehe.something has to support the site and i can tell you there's nothing like ad dollars.a small website like wazua makes ZERO dollars on ads and if i am wrong let the admin deny it.so all the expenses have to be met via other means.but looks like people aren't really serious.reminds me of that chokora who even if you bath him with dettol herbal soap and buy him a suit at Sir Henry's he will still go back to the rubbish pit.but oh well...

Insert the Githeri man