UK vs WSR
masukuma
#141 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 1:37:28 PM

2012 wrote:
hardwood wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Baba vs WSR in 2022, WSR wins early in the morning when stations open.

Kikuyu wazees will give UK an ultimatum to support Ruto in 2022 or they will ditch him after his term. They have a debt and it must be paid back else they lose credibility with other communities. Kibaki broke his promise but I'm sure the clan will not allow UK to do the same for 2022.

It will be impossible to form any alliance in the future if they break this pact. It's better to painfully keep their word and oust WSR in 2027 through new alliances if they must. Else GEMA will be divided like the mrembe nation.

The pact was with the Kalenjin....not necessarily WSR!

Seriously, is democracy about pacts among tribes? Also if it is all about 2 tribes, what about the other 40 tribes? Maybe Ndii (PhD) was right that the other tribes should secede.

Kenyan politics is about tribes. Period. We cannot run away from it. Even if you secede, the bigger tribes within the seceded will rule the smaller and that's why the calls to secede died. Can you imagine Turkana with their oil secede with Luos and Lunjes? Fishing and cane farming would be history in favor of the black gold from the marginalized minority tribe.

Ethnic politics are the norm rather than the exception on the planet. it concept of "us" vs the "other" is very strong in humans
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kaigangio
#142 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2018 1:51:02 PM

2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Kikuyu wazees will give UK an ultimatum to support Ruto in 2022 or they will ditch him after his term. They have a debt and it must be paid back else they lose credibility with other communities. Kibaki broke his promise but I'm sure the clan will not allow UK to do the same for 2022.

It will be impossible to form any alliance in the future if they break this pact. It's better to painfully keep their word and oust WSR in 2027 through new alliances if they must. Else GEMA will be divided like the mrembe nation.

My friend, it appears you do not know hour politics is conducted in Kenya. Let me just educate you here and now. That the political debt owed to Ruto was long paid by Uhuru....How? The dual sat in a certain hotel and got into a deal. The deal was, "I Uhuru Kenyatta, if we win this election, I will give you William Ruto the Deputy Presidency and 50% of the cabinet posts and a further may be 30% of the PSs and 30% of the parastatal heads." Uhuru also told Ruto, " Hey chief, I have backing of my people from my region and other areas. So go and get your people to support you so that you can become the DP."

During the campaigns Ruto told his people to vote for Uhuru so that he (Ruto) can become DP and his cronies be rewarded with job posts in government. Uhuru told Ruto's people to vote for him (Uhuru) so that Ruto can be the DP.

After the elections, Ruto got what they agreed. There is no debt here!!!

A question for you, did the Mt Kenya region voters ever met with the Rift valley voters and struck a deal that if we vote your man now you will vote ours in future? If you answer it correctly then you might understand why a couple of mpigs in the Mt. Kenya region are not getting any sleep

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
simonkabz
#143 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 2:37:55 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
2012 wrote:
harrydre wrote:

My friend, it appears you do not know hour politics is conducted in Kenya. Let me just educate you here and now. That the political debt owed to Ruto was long paid by Uhuru....How? The dual sat in a certain hotel and got into a deal. The deal was, "I Uhuru Kenyatta, if we win this election, I will give you William Ruto the Deputy Presidency and 50% of the cabinet posts and a further may be 30% of the PSs and 30% of the parastatal heads." Uhuru also told Ruto, " Hey chief, I have backing of my people from my region and other areas. So go and get your people to support you so that you can become the DP."

During the campaigns Ruto told his people to vote for Uhuru so that he (Ruto) can become DP and his cronies be rewarded with job posts in government. Uhuru told Ruto's people to vote for him (Uhuru) so that Ruto can be the DP.

After the elections, Ruto got what they agreed. There is no debt here!!!

A question for you, did the Mt Kenya region voters ever met with the Rift valley voters and struck a deal that if we vote your man now you will vote ours in future? If you answer it correctly then you might understand why a couple of mpigs in the Mt. Kenya region are not getting any sleep

Tell these people ka-gizzard. That language of "debt" should be dealt with early enough, scattered and banished, very dangerous talk.

I'm impressed by the political heat the Debt song has elicited, it was god-sent. The debt story must die. Come 2022, WSR must come to the negotiating table AFRESH. New terms, new agreement. He must win the hearts and minds of the people to get votes.

If you visit the FB pages of Ichung'wa, Moses, Ndindi, Kang'ata........utaona ukweli hapo. They are receiving lashes from all over, matusi kibao. They are slowly eroding WSR's support from the mountain, while inadvertently inciting Kaleos of an inexistent obligation-DEBT, that has actually led to real threats of violence in the rift if the DEBT is not settled. Mtu ako na deni aende alipe akiwa na watu wao.

WSR seems to have read the weather very fast and changed tune. He knows nobody likes being held hostage, and very few would be intimidated to vote out of fear. Fear breeds contempt.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
FRM2011
#144 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:05:48 PM

KPLC arrests.

https://www.standardmedi...-over-corruption-claims

Current and former CEO and the entire top management. All the General managers.

Uhuru has an excellent opportunity to get back the energy docket from the cartels now. After hiving off petroleum to a different ministry, KPLC was the weakest link. And now he has a golden chance to get it back from these ruthless cartels.

Just to be clear, I am an ardent fan of Uhuru nowadays. I am with Ngunjiri Wambugu 100%. Lets deliver the big 4 then 2022 kitaeleweka.
tycho
#145 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:12:13 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

Uhuru has an excellent opportunity to get back the energy docket from the cartels now. After hiving off petroleum to a different ministry, KPLC was the weakest link. And now he has a golden chance to get it back from these ruthless cartels.

Just to be clear, I am an ardent fan of Uhuru nowadays. I am with Ngunjiri Wambugu 100%. Lets deliver the big 4 then 2022 kitaeleweka.

We also know that a major reason is the wish to cash in on the opportunities arising for you as an individual.

As for sustainability that's a matter you think can wait till 2022, even if you can answer it now the Chinese or Russian style...

Deep inside, you are begging the question.
FRM2011
#146 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:16:36 PM

tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

We also know that a major reason is the wish to cash in on the opportunities arising for you as an individual.

As for sustainability that's a matter you think can wait till 2022, even if you can answer it now the Chinese or Russian style...

https://www.the-star.co....us-appointment_c1786791

Isn't politics just a crude way to negotiate our individual interests ?
tycho
#147 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:22:54 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

At the lowest level 'yes'. Only individual interest.

Right now you've become a sycophant. Some of us can't even give our mothers 100% support in anything...

But it's good that you've declared that your reasoning is selfish and that you're just fooling us into believing there's something of benefit to outsiders in this big four story.

FRM2011
#148 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 2:50:52 PM

tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

Right now you've become a sycophant. Some of us can't even give our mothers 100% support in anything...

But it's good that you've declared that your reasoning is selfish and that you're just fooling us into believing there's something of benefit to outsiders in this big four story.

I highly doubt there are people who can easily be fooled by politicians. The trick is always to make sure the politician remembers to take care of your interest as they look out after their own. And to back it up with some form of coercive power, an implicit threat to the politician.
murchr
#149 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:06:08 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
tycho wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

I highly doubt there are people who can easily be fooled by politicians. The trick is always to make sure the politician remembers to take care of your interest as they look out after their own. And to back it up with some form of coercive power, an implicit threat to the politician.

Even Wambugu might be on the chopping board nobody can claim to be safe. Everyone should have a lawyer on call.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tycho
#150 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 3:39:45 PM

@FRM, you mean all those people who died pre-handshake were not fooled into believing that they were dying for the common good?

And then, if your idea about not being fooled and individual interest is true, what's wrong about 'terrorist groups' for example?

Something doesn't fit in this world view-fiction of yours.
thuks
#151 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:03:37 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
[quo

Tell these people ka-gizzard. That language of "debt" should be dealt with early enough, scattered and banished, very dangerous talk.

In my opinion, wsr is owed but by his former brother and by extension his family
I care!
simonkabz
#152 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 3:26:13 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

KPLC arrests.

There was a ka-lady blogger I think from TNC- Tharaka Nithi County... She was fire bin fire and Jubilants couldnt stand her heat, wueh......I cant recall her name, but would love to see her reactions today- the handshake must have been a big egg on her face.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!