wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<23456>»
UK vs WSR
AlphDoti
#61 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 5:33:50 PM

alma1 wrote:
i have been in gishagis for the past 2 weeks.

All I know and very sure of is that
Cynthia Nyamai shall be a genius to pull off a Ruto in my gishagi.

These guys even had the audacity to go to my gishagi church with T-Shirts about 2022. Didn't even invite the area Mpig. Sorry, that one backfired BIT TIME.

Boss, I don't know much but it's not working.

I would never vote for Ruto even if Jesus promised me a seat next to his next right hand to heaven.

And this time, I'm not an outlier.

Me too I won't! In shaa Allah
kaka2za
#62 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 6:50:53 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Githerimen will not vote against WSR ... neither will they vote for him. Expect the lowest turn out ever!

You mean a boycott? d'oh!

Contempt card. Watch how the Ndindis and Ichungw'as will go silent soon.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
Angelica _ann
#63 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:02:24 PM

kaka2za wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Githerimen will not vote against WSR ... neither will they vote for him. Expect the lowest turn out ever!

PK hosted by #Ruto in Uasin Gishu this weekend!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
limanika
#64 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:03:54 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Cant keep up with these PK blunders. He should consult people who matter b4 making some moves or b4 getting into a box.
kaka2za
#65 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 8:36:21 PM

limanika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
kaka2za wrote:

Cant keep up with these PK blunders. He should consult people who matter b4 making some moves or b4 getting into a box.

But he is still in the box!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
kawi254
#66 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:47:46 PM

So many people in my circle dead in the last six months all who were of voting age in the last election. Ya all + WSR talk like you are guaranteed to be around in 2022.
simonkabz
#67 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 11:18:19 AM

murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
2012 wrote:
[quote=murchr] Funny how Kikuyus forget fast. Uhuru was the silver spoon fed mlevi mtu wa bangi before post election violence. If there's anything that made Uhuru, its that slaughtering that happened in 2007. The image that Uhuru built after 2007 was polished by Cynthia Nyamai. That same image remodelling can be done to Ruto then come 2022 you'll all be bowing to his presence.

That's where 'analysts' get it wrong about the Kikuyus. If you follow their history, you'll see that the Kikuyus never forget even in generations. Their demands are very few; protect their land/property, their businesses and their children.

By the way, you are giving Cynthia too much credit, is she your pal? Ebu tell us what miracle you think she pulled... UK's rebranding was a result of Sakaja with some youth (and they were all well rewarded) and a branding company from the west. But even before that, he already had the entire Kikuyu vote as he had already made amends with the wazees before Kibaki's exit. By the way these wazees are the ones who rejected Mdvd when Uhuruto almost gave him the seat. UK had to claim ni mashetani to make peace.[/quote

Very wrong... Protect from whom? How does Uhuru protect Kikuyu squatters, hawkers, businesses??

What branding company from the west? We cleaned up that image with Cynthia. Sakaja was instrumental in providing a Chama when the total man tried to sabotage plans. Sakaja played a big part in bringing TNA and URP together. Do not forget, after making Uhuru, Kikuyus wanted to take away the chairmanship of TNA it was UK who killed that.

Who is we?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Njunge
#68 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 12:14:51 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:

These guys even had the audacity to go to my gishagi church with T-Shirts about 2022. Didn't even invite the area Mpig. Sorry, that one backfired BIT TIME.

I would never vote for Ruto even if Jesus promised me a seat next to his next right hand to heaven.

The first time i find myself in the company of you twosmile My household and i will vote anybody, Raila included, but not Ruto.
KulaRaha
#69 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:10:44 PM

Njunge wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
alma1 wrote:

The first time i find myself in the company of you twosmile My household and i will vote anybody, Raila included, but not Ruto.

Wah wah wah, we are all together for once? Maybe WSR has a place in heaven, uniting all of us!!!!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Much Know
#70 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:18:31 PM

On our side, we will keep our promise to Ruto in 2022, unconditionally, although we are expecting a promise from Ruto, si lazima, kura yangu personally ni ya Ruto, the reason i voted Jubilee has not changed, ma promises za Ruto ndio watu wanatetea tu, even i suspect Uhuru wants Ruto to promise him something, thats how deals are made, ama? although he appears to totally trust Ruto na sio 'demands', ni 'ku promise' watu kitu fulani tu, vile Moi alipromise Kenyatta kufuata nyayo zake, just that, after that, everything will be nwyeee Ruto 2022 80% of vote.
A New Kenya
simonkabz
#71 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:22:18 PM

Eti Oscar Sudi alifanya nini weekend kwa bar?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Njunge
#72 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 2:33:42 PM

simonkabz wrote:

Tell us.Pray
radiomast
#73 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 4:12:17 PM

So this country will never get out of campaign mode?

The elections are 4 years away. DP and all leaders should be governing and showing their leadership credentials. Instead they have already started the process of dividing Kenyans along tribal lines.

The elections are a fraud. The country spends billions on voter kits and equipment and overpaying IEBC officials then the elections are decided by whomever has access to the server.

The opposition is useless. What is the point of holding the incumbent government accountable if elections are decided by hackers?
murchr
#74 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 4:25:36 PM

simonkabz wrote:
murchr wrote:
mawinder wrote:
2012 wrote:
[quote=murchr] Funny how Kikuyus forget fast. Uhuru was the silver spoon fed mlevi mtu wa bangi before post election violence. If there's anything that made Uhuru, its that slaughtering that happened in 2007. The image that Uhuru built after 2007 was polished by Cynthia Nyamai. That same image remodelling can be done to Ruto then come 2022 you'll all be bowing to his presence.

That's where 'analysts' get it wrong about the Kikuyus. If you follow their history, you'll see that the Kikuyus never forget even in generations. Their demands are very few; protect their land/property, their businesses and their children.

By the way, you are giving Cynthia too much credit, is she your pal? Ebu tell us what miracle you think she pulled... UK's rebranding was a result of Sakaja with some youth (and they were all well rewarded) and a branding company from the west. But even before that, he already had the entire Kikuyu vote as he had already made amends with the wazees before Kibaki's exit. By the way these wazees are the ones who rejected Mdvd when Uhuruto almost gave him the seat. UK had to claim ni mashetani to make peace.[/quote

Very wrong... Protect from whom? How does Uhuru protect Kikuyu squatters, hawkers, businesses??

What branding company from the west? We cleaned up that image with Cynthia. Sakaja was instrumental in providing a Chama when the total man tried to sabotage plans. Sakaja played a big part in bringing TNA and URP together. Do not forget, after making Uhuru, Kikuyus wanted to take away the chairmanship of TNA it was UK who killed that.

Who is we?

WE; - "used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself and one or more other people considered together".[/url]
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
limanika
#75 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 8:39:13 PM

Mimi nangoja hiyo lifestyle audit. Anyone who cannot explain his wealth should forget my vote irrespective of past agreements whether in naswa or jubilated. You cannot insist to stick one way just coz of past agreements when new evidence (that was unknown at time of agreement) shows real danger ahead
Impunity
#76 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 9:38:22 PM

limanika wrote:
Mimi nangoja hiyo lifestyle audit. Anyone who cannot explain his wealth should forget my vote irrespective of past agreements whether in naswa or jubilated. You cannot insist to stick one way just coz of past agreements when new evidence (that was unknown at time of agreement) shows real danger ahead

Wakikuyu ni wale wale.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#77 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 9:12:16 AM

Njunge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Tell us.Pray

Alikunywa pombe kwa bar
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Lolest!
#78 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 1:46:59 PM

Naskia sasa kuna United Party of Kenya
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
hardwood
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:43:05 PM

https://www.the-star.co....-kikuyu-elders_c1777356

We’ll negotiate with all presidential candidates in 2022 – Kikuyu elders

Quote:
The Kikuyu community has no preferred candidate for the 2022 presidential election, elders have said.

Kikuyu Council of Elders chairman, Nyeri chapter, David Muthoga yesterday said the community will negotiate with all presidential candidates and support whoever will give them a better deal.

Njunge
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:47:13 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Naskia sasa kuna United Party of Kenya

They may as well bring back URP. The sooner Jubilee disintegrates, the better for +254.....Na wawache vitisho baridi. WE will not vote for Ruto!!