SMH as flights get delayed and valuables are stolen from luggageSad Sad Sad
Lord, thank you!
Angelica _ann
#142 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 5:46:24 PM

Euge wrote:
obiero wrote:
I also saw Kenya Airways on the list of top 100 sugar importers

KQ, I had to check the thread again d'oh!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#143 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 8:48:28 PM

This is what I am using to sweeten my tea. No more carcinogenic sugar.

hardwood
#144 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 1:47:54 AM

Muhoho Kenyarra should be given a permit to import sugar coz he needs refined sugar to make yoghurt hapo brookside. The raw brown sugar from mumias and kabras would turn our favourite yoghurt brown.
Mukiri
#145 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:52:57 AM

hardwood wrote:
Muhoho Kenyarra should be given a permit to import sugar coz he needs refined sugar to make yoghurt hapo brookside. The raw brown sugar from mumias and kabras would turn our favourite yoghurt brown.

Suffice to say then, that yogurt will turn you into a thermometer!

Proverbs 19:21
simonkabz
#146 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:23:46 AM

I saw a viral post about the artificial sweeteners being highly carcinogenic. Iko nini tena pande hiyo?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Mukiri
#147 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:25:34 AM

simonkabz wrote:
I saw a viral post about the artificial sweeteners being highly carcinogenic. Iko nini tena pande hiyo?

Please leta hio mbiashara ya asali. My bees drink rain/well water

Baratang
#148 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:17:05 AM

..and the show continues...

Ship with most likely substandard and contaminated with high levels of mercury Morocco fertiliser belonging to a merchant of death flees port to avoid inspection

Incidentally, the Moroccan fertiliser exporter for this consignment is the same one which supplied a previous consignment which was also bogus and brought KEBS into limelight.

What next now? Probably we will hear of a ship loaded with sugar has beat an about turn in pacific ocean for fear of delivering the consignment to the port of Mombasa. Anything is possible in Kenya these days.

Njunge
#149 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:39:56 AM

Baratang wrote:

Ship with most likely substandard and contaminated with high levels of mercury Morocco fertiliser belonging to a merchant of death flees port to avoid inspection

Incidentally, the Moroccan fertiliser exporter for this consignment is the same one which supplied a previous consignment which was also bogus and brought KEBS into limelight.

What next now? Probably we will hear of a ship loaded with sugar has beat an about turn in pacific ocean for fear of delivering the consignment to the port of Mombasa. Anything is possible in Kenya these days.

Interestingly, Bollore Logistics, the clearing and forwarding agents had listed the fertiliser as clinker which means the fertiliser would have got to users without being inspected. Now, Bollore claims the declaration was a typo......bullshit!!! >Kinoti should demand that the ship turns back and if it doesn't, the government should close down both OCP Kenya and Bollore. That is the kind of language the death merchants will understand!!
FundamentAli
#150 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:41:23 AM

Euge wrote:
obiero wrote:
I also saw Kenya Airways on the list of top 100 sugar importers

Must be the sachets
Njunge
#151 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:49:45 AM

Yoghurt without milkPray Pray . ONLY IN KENYA!!

Baratang
#152 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:26:28 PM

Njunge wrote:
Yoghurt without milkPray Pray . ONLY IN KENYA!!

Yayayayayayayayayaii!!Yayayaii!! I took it once. So I shortened my life by 5 years!!Sad Sad Pray
murchr
#153 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:35:46 PM

simonkabz wrote:

The answer is here https://www.cancer.gov/a...l-sweeteners-fact-sheet

The latest was they can still cause diabetes https://chicago.suntimes...d-diabetes-study-claims/
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Baratang
#154 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:44:23 PM

murchr wrote:
[quote=simonkabz]I saw a viral post about the artificial sweeteners being highly carcinogenic. Iko nini tena pande hiyo?

The answer is here https://www.cancer.gov/a...l-sweeteners-fact-sheet

The latest was they can still cause diabetes https://chicago.suntimes...-diabetes-study-claims/[/quote]

Don't worry boss...you are a rat already by design for those MODssmile
murchr
#155 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:57:11 PM

Baratang wrote:

Hii Kenya yetu
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
#156 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:06:55 PM

murchr wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Hii Kenya yetu

This Bollore is a corrupt company. The French CEO and owner Mr. Bollore had been arrested recently in France after some probe into corrupt dealings in some other country in Africa.

BBI will solve it
:)
hardwood
#157 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 2:53:24 PM

More sugar offloaded.....

Mukiri
#158 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 3:45:06 PM

2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Hii Kenya yetu

This Bollore is a corrupt company. The French CEO and owner Mr. Bollore had been arrested recently in France after some probe into corrupt dealings in some other country in Africa.

Clinker seems to be a panya route. Seems there's some serious politics happening. Somebody's chicken has gone. Good for Wanjiku

Njunge
#159 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 4:05:14 PM

Diamond says he bought the unrefined packaged sugar(Kabras Brand) from West Kenya......and that Rai idiot has been lying to Kenyans, he is refining sugarSad Sad ....jinga sanaSad Sad .Nkt!!!!

https://www.businessdail...37490-ah069fz/index.html
murchr
#160 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 4:52:04 PM

[quote=Njunge]Diamond says he bought the unrefined packaged sugar(Kabras Brand) from West Kenya......and that Rai idiot has been lying to Kenyans, he is refining sugarSad Sad ....jinga sanaSad Sad .Nkt!!!!

https://www.businessdail...7490-ah069fz/index.html[/quote]

Quote:
“Yes my sugar was detained. I bought (it) from importers. I bought it from a company known as Land Mark. I bought the sugar that was found in packets of one or two kilogrammes from Kabras.

"I have receipts and delivery notes that I will table,” he told the joint committee investigating importation of contraband sugar, which is also said to have been contaminated with copper and mercury.

Now who is LandMark - too many middlemen