Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

9 Pages<1234>»
Merchants of Death
Njunge
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:37:47 PM

Baratang wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=madollar][quote=Euge][quote=simonkabz]

@Guka, don't say it is him again!!!

Not directly but....kwani hii pesa ni ya mama yako and companies.
Baratang
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:19:40 PM

Njunge wrote:
Baratang wrote:

More of a case where I find a stranger raping my wife and I draw the gun to shoot him. Somehow he disarms me when his panties are still down. He throws the gun at me and tells me to run!!!!! Ngai Baba...
Kenya is a classic example of a shithole country!!NKT!
Impunity
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 2:21:36 PM

T-Bag wrote:
It must be mercury in the heads.
We wake up take orange or mango juice without the fruit but flavors
Take sausages from chicken injected with antibiotics
Vegetables with toxic lead from sewage grown
Milk with peroxide and formalin
Sugar with mercury and cooper
Bananas ripened with carbide
Maize, rice and wheat sprayed with banned Dimethoate pesticides
Githeri cooked with paracetamol
Don’t forget fake bottled water and kumi kumi like spirits.

Iammmm thinking...can we start with solving the political question i.e. Install a matiang'i, Maathai, Michuki, mad MM or Angel Gabriel at the top. I mean can we start with first getting leaders with the right moral authority to even run Govt parts and whole. We have good laws and const, the weak link is the people at the top leadership in government and own families

And ARVs on kariobangi whiskey and kenya cane.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

simonkabz
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:05:27 PM

Euge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.

Don't get me thinking about it. We will be auctioned together with our children and chicken

You dont have to be so savage Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sugar (Duale and clans), Fuel (Duale and other ministry honchos), Maize (Nandi bigwigs)........ all related to close buddies of 002. Let me not mention County 047, 021 (kwanza hii Sad That ka-fella should be guilotined with great prejudice)

Uchafu kila mahali. To a point where the PORK got really spooked akakimbilia RAO kabla nichi itafunwe iishe Sad Sad Sad
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:16:36 PM

Njunge wrote:
Baratang wrote:

I never really believed things were this bad untill I chanced on an ally......

Yaani ata ile shamba ya Del Monte inamulikwa my fren. Thats why the 021 thug had to get in by any means necessary. The worst Governor in the country.

Yaani its like all of Him who must not be named's friends are outright thugs.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#26 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:51:28 PM

Evidence....without that its all politics.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#27 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 3:54:44 PM

the Star wrote:
Contraband sugar worth Sh250 million was impounded on Wednesday in warehouses belonging to Panafrican Paper Mills in Webuye, Bungoma county.

The sugar was in 59,000 bags each weighing 50kgs, translating to about 2,450 tonnes.

It was labeled 'Brown Sugar. Not for Sale'.

Police sources said the commodity belongs to West Kenya Sugar Company located in Kakamega county.

The warehouse has been placed under 24-hour police guard pending verification of the quality of the sugar by relevant agencies. There were no documents to show its origin.

The seizure came on the same day that the government read the riot act to traders in illegal products.

Interior CS Fred Matiang'i issued a tough warning after 1,500 bags of sugar, mostly brown and in 50kg bags, were seized. These were found at a warehouse in Eastleigh Section 3 while another 1,600 were confiscated on Mombasa Road while being transported to the area.

These illegal deals are shipped through Kismayu. If you want to know who's behind it, look at those shouting loudest about Kenya bring back its army. By the way, I have reason to believe Kidero is behing this sugar menace.

And if Uhuru really wants to kill corruption in Kenya he should start by those in his family implicated in NYS.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
madollar
#28 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:13:36 PM

murchr wrote:
madollar wrote:
Euge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Adulteration of fuel has reached a scale where the ERC now appears helpless. It is so rampant that all they can do is warn motorists to be wary of juddering engines bla bla bla.......

The country is sick already. I wonder what will happen if 002 takes the helm in 2022......we will all die.

Don't get me thinking about it. We will be auctioned together with our children and chicken

Aiiii back in the day this thread RAO would have come into the mix sasa ni ruto

Laughing out loudly we might all die before then.

But all these sickening things happen as we watch and no one cares to say anything. When somebody tries to do their jobs we are the first ones to say he's going nowhere

Laughing out loudly The thing with ruto unlike RAO hakuna momentum..the threads are not "moving" the allegations are not sticking
simonkabz
#29 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:24:08 PM

First cabinet meet after the 2017 GE........."There shall be no more meetings in the DeePee's office", proclaimed the Chair.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#30 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 4:30:48 PM

murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:
Contraband sugar worth Sh250 million was impounded on Wednesday in warehouses belonging to Panafrican Paper Mills in Webuye, Bungoma county.

The sugar was in 59,000 bags each weighing 50kgs, translating to about 2,450 tonnes.

Police sources said the commodity belongs to West Kenya Sugar Company located in Kakamega county.

The warehouse has been placed under 24-hour police guard pending verification of the quality of the sugar by relevant agencies. There were no documents to show its origin.

The seizure came on the same day that the government read the riot act to traders in illegal products.

Interior CS Fred Matiang'i issued a tough warning after 1,500 bags of sugar, mostly brown and in 50kg bags, were seized. These were found at a warehouse in Eastleigh Section 3 while another 1,600 were confiscated on Mombasa Road while being transported to the area.

These illegal deals are shipped through Kismayu. If you want to know who's behind it, look at those shouting loudest about Kenya bring back its army. By the way, I have reason to believe Kidero is behing this sugar menace.

And if Uhuru really wants to kill corruption in Kenya he should start by those in his family implicated in NYS.

Which ones?
Njunge
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:24:59 PM

murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:

......and then re-packaged as Kabras Sugar. Now you know what to avoid!!!

hardwood
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:39:57 PM

Njunge wrote:
murchr wrote:
the Star wrote:

......and then re-packaged as Kabras Sugar. Now you know what to avoid!!!

Not only kabras but many others....

Quote:

....unscrupulous businessmen packaged the sugar in 1kg and 2kg packets, disguised as local brands among them Kabras, Mumias Sugar, West Sugar and Kilimo Kenya.
Njunge
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 5:54:37 PM

hardwood wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=murchr][quote=the Star]

....unscrupulous businessmen packaged the sugar in 1kg and 2kg packets, disguised as local brands among them Kabras, Mumias Sugar, West Sugar and Kilimo Kenya.

That's true. What i meant is that the owners of WK sugar, alongside RAi have been importing bad sugar and packaging it as products of their mill.....the rai connection explains how sugar was found in a paper mill.....of course, Kilimo enterprise has been using Mumias' name but not the brand....now, to the owners of kilimo. The Untouchables!!. Kenya belongs to the dogs anyway!!
Euge
#34 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:05:58 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Baratang wrote:

I never really believed things were this bad untill I chanced on an ally......

Yaani ata ile shamba ya Del Monte inamulikwa my fren. Thats why the 021 thug had to get in by any means necessary. The worst Governor in the country.

Yaani its like all of Him who must not be named's friends are outright thugs.

And Kakuzi!!!

Lord, thank you!
murchr
#35 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 6:18:12 PM

Njunge wrote:
hardwood wrote:

That's true. What i meant is that the owners of WK sugar, alongside RAi have been importing bad sugar and packaging it as products of their mill.....the rai connection explains how sugar was found in a paper mill.....of course, Kilimo enterprise has been using Mumias' name but not the brand....now, to the owners of kilimo. The Untouchables!!. Kenya belongs to the dogs anyway!!

We should all boycott sugar and start using Stevia. Better and healthier alternative. Lakini as i said a while ago in Wazua, muhindi (44th tribe) ni mtu corrupt sana.
Impunity
#36 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:47:21 PM

Njunge wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Who owns Kilimo?

Angelica _ann
#37 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:54:42 PM

Impunity wrote:
Njunge wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Who owns Kilimo?

Been wanting to ask the same!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#38 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 9:00:35 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Njunge wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Who owns Kilimo?

Been wanting to ask the same!!!

some hustler?
T-Bag
#39 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:54:22 PM

wondering some supermarkets used to have sugar in their brand names e.g Ukwala, Tuskys, naivas etc. Could anyone be knowing where their processing plants and sugar plantations are?
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Impunity
#40 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 8:40:37 AM

T-Bag wrote:
wondering some supermarkets used to have sugar in their brand names e.g Ukwala, Tuskys, naivas etc. Could anyone be knowing where their processing plants and sugar plantations are?

If you have some "tuskys" sugar in the house,how can you test to ensure it doesn't have mercury?