wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<56789>»
Russia 2018 World Cup
T-Bag
#121 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:15:00 PM

Brazil will not get out of this group. Mark my words, you heard it here first!
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
Toxicity
#122 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:44:18 PM

All European final...England vs France!!!!
update president set president = speaker where president is null
Angelica _ann
#123 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 4:51:34 PM

Diver in chief, even ref has confirmed that today. Talent will go to waste!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#124 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 6:12:26 PM

Toxicity wrote:

England? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I will eat my hat but pigs can fly.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#125 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:14:08 PM

Naija is on fire ooh
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#126 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:35:42 PM

murchr wrote:
Naija is on fire ooh

Beautiful passing
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Toxicity
#127 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:49:21 PM

Naija vs messi I will put my money on naija
Toxicity
#128 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:50:25 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Toxicity wrote:

England? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I will eat my hat but pigs can fly.

This time round England look organised ..no scandals yet I think they will make it to finals...pigs will fly
tycho
#129 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:55:12 PM

Eeeh?

Argentina versus Nigeria itakuwa mbaya sana!

Naomba tu. Mungu saidia 'watu wetu'.

Ama aje @alma?
murchr
#130 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:57:37 PM

Toxicity wrote:

They MUST win against Argentina
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
tycho
#131 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 7:57:53 PM

Toxicity wrote:

I'll have to watch that one.
Kusadikika
#132 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 8:12:37 PM

Anybody remember Olympics games 1996 soccer..... Nigeria vs Argentina..... It was the greatest Eagles ever assembled and they are the best African team ever to play the game. They beat Argentina to win the gold medal.

It is hard to believe it is 22 years ago.

Goalkeepers: Greg Etafia (Lobi Stars), Sam Okoye (Rangers), Eta Ijoh (Mehala FC)

Defenders: Godwin Okpara (Paris Saint Germain), Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea), Furo Iyenemi (FC Antwerp), Gbenga Okunowo (Benfica), Chikelue Iloenyosi (BT Berlin), Ogbonna Kanu (Ajax Amsterdam), Azubike Oliseh (FC Utrecht), Isaac Okoronkwo (Sherif Raspor)

Midfielders: Blessing Kaku (FC Genk), Bosun Ayeni (Lyngby), Bright Igbinadolor (Sporting Gijon), Sunday Johnson (Kwara United).

Strikers: Nwankwo Kanu (Arsenal), Garba Lawal (Roda Kerkrade), Pius Ikedia (Ajax), Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Macabi Haifa), Victor Agali (Hansa Rostock), Julius Aghahowa (Esperance FC), Henry Onwuzuruike (SpVgg Greuther Fuerth).
Nandwa
#133 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 8:16:37 PM

Nigeria were superb.
They won deservedly.
They even threatened to score a third all the way up to the dying moments of the match.

Applause Applause Applause
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
kaka2za
#134 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 8:20:15 PM

Nigeria just thrown a cat among the pigeons! Second qualification place now open for grabs. Argentina back in contention!
(James Russell Rowell)
radiomast
#135 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:51:54 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Anybody remember Olympics games 1996 soccer..... Nigeria vs Argentina..... It was the greatest Eagles ever assembled and they are the best African team ever to play the game. They beat Argentina to win the gold medal.

Goalkeepers: Greg Etafia (Lobi Stars), Sam Okoye (Rangers), Eta Ijoh (Mehala FC)

Defenders: Godwin Okpara (Paris Saint Germain), Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea), Furo Iyenemi (FC Antwerp), Gbenga Okunowo (Benfica), Chikelue Iloenyosi (BT Berlin), Ogbonna Kanu (Ajax Amsterdam), Azubike Oliseh (FC Utrecht), Isaac Okoronkwo (Sherif Raspor)

Midfielders: Blessing Kaku (FC Genk), Bosun Ayeni (Lyngby), Bright Igbinadolor (Sporting Gijon), Sunday Johnson (Kwara United).

Strikers: Nwankwo Kanu (Arsenal), Garba Lawal (Roda Kerkrade), Pius Ikedia (Ajax), Yakubu Aiyegbeni (Macabi Haifa), Victor Agali (Hansa Rostock), Julius Aghahowa (Esperance FC), Henry Onwuzuruike (SpVgg Greuther Fuerth).

This is not the 1996 Olympic team.
Missing Amokachi, Ammunike, Babangida, Okocha, Eguavoen, Agbonavabre, West, Oliseh na wengineo

FYI. The guy that coached Gor Mahia in 2017 was in the Brazil team that was beaten by Naija at the Olympics. He was a left back and Kanu Nwankwo showed him dust.
kaka2za
#136 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 11:54:21 AM

radiomast wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:

This is not the 1996 Olympic team.
Missing Amokachi, Ammunike, Babangida, Okocha, Eguavoen, Agbonavabre, West, Oliseh na wengineo

FYI. The guy that coached Gor Mahia in 2017 was in the Brazil team that was beaten by Naija at the Olympics. He was a left back and Kanu Nwankwo showed him dust.

Yeah that's not the Olympic team. The keeper was Joseph Dosu and Tijani Babanginda was in the team too.
(James Russell Rowell)
whiteowl
#137 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 1:15:01 PM

murchr wrote:
Toxicity wrote:

They just need a draw to qualify.A win is only needed if Iceland beats Croatia by more than 2 goals.
Toxicity
#138 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:56:36 PM

whiteowl wrote:
murchr wrote:
Toxicity wrote:

They just need a draw to qualify.A win is only needed if Iceland beats Croatia by more than 2 goals.

Just win the damn thing to avoid permutations...Naija played so well.. let's see what Tunisia will do today
Nandwa
#139 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 3:46:13 PM

Toxicity wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
murchr wrote:
Toxicity wrote:

Just win the damn thing to avoid permutations...Naija played so well.. let's see what Tunisia will do today

The English team has more in common with us than Tunisia.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Wororo
#140 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2018 9:52:21 PM

I think there's a trend taking shape...

World Cup winners just capitulate as they "defend" their prestigious title - Brazil, Italy, France, Spain, Germany...

Despite having reached the equivalent of the quarter-final stage in each of the last 16 World Cups, Germany seem they'll exit way earlier than expected..

Waaah!!