wazua Mon, May 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

19 Pages«<1516171819>
Russia 2018 World Cup
Njunge
#321 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 11:41:19 AM

Spikes wrote:
I'm impressed how football measures human psychology. ..Majority are betting a France win but their prediction will face brutal truth when Croatia takes home the trophy...BTW France has been winning by sheer chances.If histoy of luck being on their side does not repeat itself there is 99% probability of France sent home without lifting the glamorized trophy.
You can take this to the bank before tomorrow.

I have taken that to my Piggy Bank. Nothing is going on insidesmile ....back to football. Perisic might have picked a thigh strain which may rule him out. If that happens, France wins but here is the catch (my view please). They played anti-football against Belgium. They should not do that in the final if they are to be worthy champs. If they go out and simply enjoy the game, they will win the cup plus alot of fans.
tycho
#322 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 12:42:45 PM

Njunge wrote:
Spikes wrote:
I'm impressed how football measures human psychology. ..Majority are betting a France win but their prediction will face brutal truth when Croatia takes home the trophy...BTW France has been winning by sheer chances.If histoy of luck being on their side does not repeat itself there is 99% probability of France sent home without lifting the glamorized trophy.

I have taken that to my Piggy Bank. Nothing is going on insidesmile ....back to football. Perisic might have picked a thigh strain which may rule him out. If that happens, France wins but here is the catch (my view please). They played anti-football against Belgium. They should not do that in the final if they are to be worthy champs. If they go out and simply enjoy the game, they will win the cup plus alot of fans.

France will win because the world cup is political and historical. The tournament is a festival to celebrate the stability of global order. Right now when global and in effect European order is at stake, the festival will tend to demand a token of the status quo be given. And between France and Croatia that token is more powerful when with France.

That has been my hypothesis over this world cup. In the beginning of the tournament my simulation of the tournament had France versus Poland in the finals. But the simulation turns out to be with around 30% error rate...

BTW, I believe when draws are announced before the world cup, all teams and stakeholders begin to strategize within certain predefined limits. And the tournament becomes a fiction.

But let's wait for kipenga cha mwisho.
FRM2011
#323 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2018 1:31:40 PM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
20 MPS in Russia to enjoy the world cup. Have been there from July 2. Trip funded by tax payers and Mpigs paid over 20m to enjoy themselves.

https://www.the-star.co....njoy-world-cup_c1785601

Imagine seeing this after filing your tax returns

"Parliament yesterday defended the trip as official benchmarking to give MPs first-hand experience on how to host international tournaments."

anyway... "of importance is aliveness"

Was equally outraged until I sat down with an acquaintance from the 2017 Rao campaign team. He has been in government for a while and he explained to me in very simple terms. The PSC in its budget for 2017/2018 had an allocation to fund national assembly members of the sports committee to travel to Russia for the world cup. The allocation was passed and approved by the house. End of story. Anyone pretending to be angry should therefore direct their anger at the National assembly (both houses) for the budgetary allocation. The guys who went were just lucky to be sitting in that committee during the world cup.

Its worth noting that of all parliamentary committees, this is one of those where members are "hungry" most of the time. Guys who sit in committees like energy, agriculture, transport & infrastructure, PAC, PIC, do not even remember to check their salaries in the bank. Millions of kickbacks are directed their way all the time.

Finally, that allocation was PEANUTS. A few links below might help.

1. https://www.businessdail...9218-2ww0ixz/index.html

2. https://www.businessdail...09116-njsq12/index.html

3. https://www.standardmedi...ion-went-down-the-drain

In short, anyone who wants to curb wastage should do so during budget allocation stage. Making noise after money has been spent is a futile exercise.

Spikes
#324 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 11:09:22 AM

tycho wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Spikes wrote:

France will win because the world cup is political and historical. The tournament is a festival to celebrate the stability of global order. Right now when global and in effect European order is at stake, the festival will tend to demand a token of the status quo be given. And between France and Croatia that token is more powerful when with France.

That has been my hypothesis over this world cup. In the beginning of the tournament my simulation of the tournament had France versus Poland in the finals. But the simulation turns out to be with around 30% error rate...

BTW, I believe when draws are announced before the world cup, all teams and stakeholders begin to strategize within certain predefined limits. And the tournament becomes a fiction.

But let's wait for kipenga cha mwisho.

https://mobile.nation.co...tem-1-rw2puh/index.html

You guys kumbe you have facts about history of football. I can now agree with your analysis after reading this news. But doors are open for everyone to take the trophy.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Njunge
#325 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 12:36:48 PM

Spikes wrote:
[quote=tycho][quote=Njunge][quote=Spikes]

You guys kumbe you have facts about history of football. I can now agree with your analysis after reading this news. But doors are open for everyone to take the trophy.

All i want is a match and a winner befitting the world cup and so i won't mind it going either way. Even then, i think there is over glorification of Modric and this talk about Balon Dor is immature'.H2H, i Ngolo covers more ground and is a more complete midfielder than Modric. Eventually, the game will be won by the team that comes out attacking and given Croatia hasn't had many clean sheets,you can see them conceding one or possibly more goals. I also think France will bait Dejan Lovren with Giroud, leaving Mbappe and Greizmann to prowl. May the best team win though.
Realtreaty
#326 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 3:03:32 PM

The last match
Will it be dogged with racial antics?
Fans are drank for the last day and anything can happen
I hope this match will not tire up everyone.
Better end at normal time with few goals like 2-1 france-croatia
Will Russia support Croats or boo them for last match?
kaka2za
#327 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 4:17:56 PM

Kamu on kuroacia!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
obiero
#328 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 4:27:45 PM

kaka2za wrote:
Kamu on kuroacia!

I am for France. The match is going to be dramatich..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Angelica _ann
#329 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 6:11:22 PM

obiero wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Kamu on kuroacia!

I am for France. The match is going to be dramatich..

French are sitting back, wants to hit on the counter attack!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Shak
#330 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 6:13:05 PM

Is there a player called Spinach? I keep hearing that name
Njunge
#331 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 6:26:08 PM

Mandzukic scores on the wrong endPray .......Perisic hits back!!!Applause Applause Applause
Lolest!
#332 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:05:49 PM

Tough duel
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#333 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:07:50 PM

Shak wrote:

Rebic? Subasic?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Njunge
#334 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:19:57 PM

streaming as Kenya Power is off. Kwani walienda na stima remand???Sad Sad ...it's over.No team has ever made a 2 goal comeback in the finals of a world cup.
Angelica _ann
#335 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:21:08 PM

Croatia dream is dying!!!

Dead kabisa .....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Shak
#336 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:28:20 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Shak wrote:

Rebic? Subasic?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I think it's Strinic
harrydre
#337 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:33:21 PM

harrydre wrote:
hardwood wrote:
tycho wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
Njunge wrote:
The winner of the France vs Belgium clash will win the world cup.

I would love to see Croatia vs Belgium in the finals

This may be a better option than Belgium versus England since May ashatangaza msimamo.

https://www.theguardian....-belgium-football-shirt

England will win the cup. And yes all my predictions are always correct. From brexit to trump to ohuru. Even my new one on Baba@22.ke is right. You can take that to the bank.

He he it will be France vs Croatia in the finals if the refs run fair games.

Few mins to cash this bet!
i.am.back!!!!
Angelica _ann
#338 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:58:25 PM

Congratulations #France!!! WC 2018 winners!!!
Shak
#339 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:09:49 PM

Applause Applause Well fought Croatia. Well fought
Lolest!
#340 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:11:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Congratulations #France!!! WC 2018 winners!!!

Congratulations Croatia, the people's World Cup Champions!