wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Cytonn Listing at NSE
obiero
#61 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:04:36 PM

Pure millioneare(PM) wrote:
I just pushed another 3.5M to Cytonn CMS...As people keep talking. The talk is very good because it makes Cytonn not sleep on theire laurels. I have never missed my interest payment for the last 3 years!!!!
In KQ, we knew everything, everybody, ownership e.t.c But we still got burnt and shares cut into 4! In Uchumi, the same happenned despite knowing everything including lies in their books.

KQ being used as a yardstick for a bandia firm

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
obiero
#62 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:06:17 PM

Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
So how long again are people giving Cytonn to fail?

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

For context, the Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC 65 billion USD black hole was founded in 1960.
It took SEC 48 years to catch up to old Bernard's tricks. 48 years.
Just saying...
Pile in and laugh ...or cry smile smile

we would have made enough money to start another mini "ponzi"

Cytonn is as solid as the earth's crust

The way I see it,Cytonn CMS is a ponzi scheme. They take money from Paul to pay Peter interest. Meanwhile, they promise Paul and Peter that there is a kaplot they are developing from which the interest will come from. In actuall fact, the kadevelopment is owned by a hedge fund and a few other individuals. If this kadevelopment does not work out, the CMS members are cooked. The hedge fund will probably run off with the assets.

It all comes down to whether their real estate plans pan out in the hoped for time frame and also that public goodwill remains to continue funding the ponzi CMS. If public get tired / disillusioned, it will be game over. This means alot of time and energy must be spent on PR.

Exactly.

Who has time to effect analysis on this piece of crap?

To invest in cytonn , I would need to know who exactly owns the real estate aspect, in what proportions and how did they get those proportions. A proper audit of this may reveal much. Do we have some shadowy owners of the real estate arm. How does the CMS invest in the real estate arm. Does the CMS acquire shares in the real estate arm periodically as more people invest and the shares are held collectively until project is sold. I did not hear this mentioned in Dandes presentation at Rich.co.ke seminar. It is implied but never expressely stated. This makes the CMS very shadowy.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

A person invested in KQ is not worth commenting on matters cytonn unless s/he is advising himuseluf

Please delete my comment if it offended
you

Swenani
#63 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:05:53 AM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

For context, the Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC 65 billion USD black hole was founded in 1960.
Just saying...

The way I see it,Cytonn CMS is a ponzi scheme. They take money from Paul to pay Peter interest. Meanwhile, they promise Paul and Peter that there is a kaplot they are developing from which the interest will come from. In actuall fact, the kadevelopment is owned by a hedge fund and a few other individuals. If this kadevelopment does not work out, the CMS members are cooked. The hedge fund will probably run off with the assets.

It all comes down to whether their real estate plans pan out in the hoped for time frame and also that public goodwill remains to continue funding the ponzi CMS. If public get tired / disillusioned, it will be game over. This means alot of time and energy must be spent on PR.

Exactly.

To invest in cytonn , I would need to know who exactly owns the real estate aspect, in what proportions and how did they get those proportions. A proper audit of this may reveal much. Do we have some shadowy owners of the real estate arm. How does the CMS invest in the real estate arm. Does the CMS acquire shares in the real estate arm periodically as more people invest and the shares are held collectively until project is sold. I did not hear this mentioned in Dandes presentation at Rich.co.ke seminar. It is implied but never expressely stated. This makes the CMS very shadowy.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

A person invested in KQ is not worth commenting on matters cytonn unless s/he is advising himuseluf

you

Pea mimi log in details
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#64 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 10:26:52 AM

Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

Username: obiero
Password: swenanikanatakaje?!

obiero
#65 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 4:58:14 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

Solid as the earth's crust?! Cytonn PBT takes a 22% dip..

Horton
#66 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 7:48:59 PM

obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

Ok so what’s the point sir?
obiero
#67 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:22:51 PM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

The point is people ought to be cautious about this entity. The revenue for one is definitely falsified

Horton
#68 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 11:02:07 PM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

The point is people ought to be cautious about this entity. The revenue for one is definitely falsified

Isn’t it ironic that you have falsified your claim that their revenue is falsified 😆😆😆

Would you have a concrete proof besides you gut feeling on this one?
obiero
#69 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 5:02:51 AM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:
tom_boy wrote:
Swenani wrote:
quicksand wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

next 5years? 10? 15? 20?

Just saying...

Exactly.

Shadowy or Ponzi??

you

Pea mimi log in details

Isn’t it ironic that you have falsified your claim that their revenue is falsified 😆😆😆

Would you have a concrete proof besides you gut feeling on this one?

They state, "Cytonn attributes the sharp rise to a strong revenue growth arising from construction projects and the realization of gains from investment in the stock market." Which real estate project have they completed and sold? And for investment in securities, we know they bought NIC, HFCK which have taken a massive hit.. The KCB transaction could not have given them in excess of 60m as 'gains'.. https://www.nation.co.ke...67750-5jyf2rz/index.html

BGL
#70 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 6:47:29 AM

The millions from Kenol Kobil will sit in Cytonn on a year on year rolling cycle until they get a new home. I have invested in Cytonn and its my business what i do with my money. Infact answering some of the people who post negative comments on cytonn here as a waste of time on pedestrians walking on the auto route.
I as BGL have strong opinions on cryptocurrency but i let those who weigh the merits and demerits of investing in it be.
Ama namna gani my Frens?
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
obiero
#71 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2018 12:09:39 PM

BGL wrote:
The millions from Kenol Kobil will sit in Cytonn on a year on year rolling cycle until they get a new home. I have invested in Cytonn and its my business what i do with my money. Infact answering some of the people who post negative comments on cytonn here as a waste of time on pedestrians walking on the auto route.
I as BGL have strong opinions on cryptocurrency but i let those who weigh the merits and demerits of investing in it be.
Ama namna gani my Frens?

Namna hio my fren

Realtreaty
#72 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 1:08:20 PM

What is that advert I saw on CNN featuring Cytonn in Kenya Realty technology?
What will happen to capital city soon under CYTONN?
BGL
#73 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 9:32:24 PM

obiero wrote:
BGL wrote:
Ama namna gani my Frens?

Namna hio my fren

Nobody should put you on a pedestal on why you have invested in KQ (Everybody should run his/her own race).

..... Though i would say it is not a nice feeling to let KK go after divesting from BAT earlier in the year for ethical reasons.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison