ARM Cement FY 2017 disaster - 6.5bn loss
xxxxx
#121 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 12:36:17 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
sparkly wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Share price imekataa kwenda above 3 bob.
Just plating between 2.50 and 2.95

ARM Cement in a press statement today:
"We once again need to reduce our group debt and restructure the balance sheet.

This restructuring process is underway; in the next few weeks we will be able to share with you the way forward for the business."

Last chance for all doubters to board this BUS. @Obiero, this is your cue to sell all those little pieces of shares or sharelets you call KQ and do real investment. [Colour=green] Thank me later[/colour].

Lol.

@VVS always wanted some ARM. I trust he also got some at these cheap prices.

If I look at it from pure financial numbers, it looks good with a stated NAV/share of 20/- but it keeps on bleeding billions [I expect 1H to be a loss] and this reminds me of KQ. The difference is the fall was rapid vs the slow bleeding of KQ.

I didn’t buy any coz I didn’t have cash + I think there are better plays than this turnaround situation. I will wait for the 1H results.

If I had cash, I would rather buy Centum and NIC in the mid-30s.

https://af.reuters.com/a...kenyaNews/idAFL8N1TT2UD
VituVingiSana
#122 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 2:21:21 PM

I wonder what the cost of the Shareholder Loans will be.
Will they be convertible i.e. convertible debt?
How will they be secured?

It's a good sign for ARM that CDC has stepped in BUT like KQ there's a lot of work that needs to be done even with a bailout.

A strategic investor may want to pay a significant discount to the NAV/share based on the challenges.

I hope ARM comes out of this hole and remains a strong competitor. Good luck!
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#123 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:33:25 PM

The competition is not sleeping
https://www.businessdail...34976-pqfeywz/index.html
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
muandiwambeu
#124 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 8:09:58 PM

sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Restructuring... expect dilution.

Kq set a precedent with the watch of cma to break wanjiku and @obieros neck. Hapa, nikilio pekee yake utusikia. Watching from the sides. Ety deferred shares without economic value and voting rights which were deleted harplessly. Hebu nitasikia hile kiswahili itaongewa hapa, mtu atatoka na kanini kakibleed and badly bruised to look back everπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒSad Sad Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. CMA will be looking like thisd'oh! Sad at the end of the prospectus.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
xxxxx
#125 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 10:33:07 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

Kq set a precedent with the watch of cma to break wanjiku and @obieros neck. Hapa, nikilio pekee yake utusikia. Watching from the sides. Ety deferred shares without economic value and voting rights which were deleted harplessly. Hebu nitasikia hile kiswahili itaongewa hapa, mtu atatoka na kanini kakibleed and badly bruised to look back everπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒSad Sad Sad Sad Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly. CMA will be looking like thisd'oh! Sad at the end of the prospectus.

Back to 3Laughing out loudly
muandiwambeu
#126 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 11:15:58 AM

xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

FatteningSad Sad Sad
xxxxx
#127 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 12:44:10 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

FatteningSad Sad Sad

You, my friend, are as negative on ARM as @Obiero was positive on KQ.....All ARM required was an indicator to the market that there's financial backing worthy of going concern status. We are beyond that point sir!

Watch and learn
winmak
#128 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 1:16:03 PM

xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

FatteningSad Sad Sad

You, my friend, are as negative on ARM as @Obiero was positive on KQ.....All ARM required was an indicator to the market that there's financial backing worthy of going concern status. We are beyond that point sir!

Watch and learn

In fact I would pay to know muandis stock portfolio
For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases ~ WB
littledove
#129 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 1:45:08 PM

xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

currently no supply, who is attending their agm today

There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
muandiwambeu
#130 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 2:38:31 PM

winmak wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

FatteningSad Sad Sad

Watch and learn

hehehe, you have to sweat during planting. Otherwise do your own dance.smile . 300k mumias. I can bequeath them to you when you get to seventy yawaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, now do you really have to pay...
Further are you the one jettisoning kplc like its going to rain acid tonight. Something must be aloof here. What do I know that you don't know.
xxxxx
#131 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2018 10:02:50 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
winmak wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Pesa Nane wrote:

FatteningSad Sad Sad

Watch and learn

hehehe, you have to sweat during planting. Otherwise do your own dance.smile . 300k mumias. I can bequeath them to you when you get to seventy yawaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly, now do you really have to pay...
Further are you the one jettisoning kplc like its going to rain acid tonight. Something must be aloof here. What do I know that you don't know.

He he...the BUS is realApplause especially now that we know that going concern fears were over cooked.