#41 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 7:12:55 AM

xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Greedy investors made my buy order at 2.50 not go through, I now think they saved me

To make money, follow the trend my fren.

Sub KES 1 is inevitable by tomorrow start of day

Doesn't the 10% rule apply ?

It doesn’t upon results release

Atleast I agree with obiero on this one. My Fren if you are inside with both your two legs and the third leg or you let someone of such callibre to inside of you with is complete set of paraphernalia, just take a chill pill that can last you till Friday to ask what happened to your niny. Safcom will wait till I repay their msuruari thing. I hard to struggle with my emotions on this one. Looked damn oversold, now I don't know whether to say damn princely it's. Wah. Never mix these things with emotions, always its your money that gets smitten anyway. @xxxx, what are your plans, this stock is in negative territory for all I care and I can not figure out after missing your 4.7/=, and tomorrow being your only left trading window, how do you navigate the grand fall. Maombi ndio Naitaji mie atleast nilipe Bob pesa yake. Otherwise, this shall be a forced marriage for a long time.

Sasa, I told u that this is a 10 year investment for me. The changes made to the board by CDC should tell you that their idea is to trim the fat and prepare for an exit as soon as possible. On the board, Konstantin Makarov, Sofia Bianchi and Rohit Anand are there to prepare for CDC's exit most likely through a sale of their stake to a n external investor on or off the trading floor. They are either already aware of, or will be apprised of what the strategic buyer needs to take up this stake as well as the timelines. I can promise you, that as night follows day, CDC will not exit this investment at such a big loss (Currently at kes37 and which is projected to be kes39 come Monday's closing bell). Intact, exiting at even half of this loss is not palatable to them. Therefore, as long as this is the case, I am willing to consider this investment as a WORK OUT (In Buffettspeak). Adding to my stake on Monday will bring my average buying price to kes1 and I am willing to wait and see how this works out as an investment even if it requires 10 years.

Moreover, the auditors disclaimer opinion was really a function of the failure by @ArmCement to conclude the transaction of the sale of the equity stake to the strategic partner and provide such feedback within the auditor's reporting window. Nothing else. @ArmCement's current assets have always been much much less than its current assets. Infact it was worse in prior years. The difference this year is that, in view of the troubles, the auditor felt that all the non current liabilities should also be treated as current liabilities.

Its just that the headline noise is too loud and it's crowding out the rightsizing work being done by CDC.

Napoleon had his waterloo, VVS had his KQ phase 1 under Naikuni, Obiero is currently enduring his KQ phase 2 ama KQ lending Co. Let this be my @ARMCementDrool Drool Drool

So you were to wait for 4.7/= in ten years. Hii maneno hii, tuachie roadside investors. Or you are also planting a becon like me? Anyway, today o. 65/= will be tested. Dude, Who cares owning a company worth nothing while you can just walk away with 11bs just like that. Run for your moni my Fren. And look for a place where you too can get your bs and walk to freedom too
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
whiteowl
#42 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 8:04:00 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Greedy investors made my buy order at 2.50 not go through, I now think they saved me

Atleast I agree with obiero on this one. My Fren if you are inside with both your two legs and the third leg or you let someone of such callibre to inside of you with is complete set of paraphernalia, just take a chill pill that can last you till Friday to ask what happened to your niny. Safcom will wait till I repay their msuruari thing. I hard to struggle with my emotions on this one. Looked damn oversold, now I don't know whether to say damn princely it's. Wah. Never mix these things with emotions, always its your money that gets smitten anyway. @xxxx, what are your plans, this stock is in negative territory for all I care and I can not figure out after missing your 4.7/=, and tomorrow being your only left trading window, how do you navigate the grand fall. Maombi ndio Naitaji mie atleast nilipe Bob pesa yake. Otherwise, this shall be a forced marriage for a long time.

Sasa, I told u that this is a 10 year investment for me. The changes made to the board by CDC should tell you that their idea is to trim the fat and prepare for an exit as soon as possible. On the board, Konstantin Makarov, Sofia Bianchi and Rohit Anand are there to prepare for CDC's exit most likely through a sale of their stake to a n external investor on or off the trading floor. They are either already aware of, or will be apprised of what the strategic buyer needs to take up this stake as well as the timelines. I can promise you, that as night follows day, CDC will not exit this investment at such a big loss (Currently at kes37 and which is projected to be kes39 come Monday's closing bell). Intact, exiting at even half of this loss is not palatable to them. Therefore, as long as this is the case, I am willing to consider this investment as a WORK OUT (In Buffettspeak). Adding to my stake on Monday will bring my average buying price to kes1 and I am willing to wait and see how this works out as an investment even if it requires 10 years.

Moreover, the auditors disclaimer opinion was really a function of the failure by @ArmCement to conclude the transaction of the sale of the equity stake to the strategic partner and provide such feedback within the auditor's reporting window. Nothing else. @ArmCement's current assets have always been much much less than its current assets. Infact it was worse in prior years. The difference this year is that, in view of the troubles, the auditor felt that all the non current liabilities should also be treated as current liabilities.

Its just that the headline noise is too loud and it's crowding out the rightsizing work being done by CDC.

Napoleon had his waterloo, VVS had his KQ phase 1 under Naikuni, Obiero is currently enduring his KQ phase 2 ama KQ lending Co. Let this be my @ARMCementDrool Drool Drool

So you were to wait for 4.7/= in ten years. Hii maneno hii, tuachie roadside investors. Or you are also planting a becon like me? Anyway, today o. 65/= will be tested. Dude, Who cares owning a company worth nothing while you can just walk away with 11bs just like that. Run for your moni my Fren. And look for a place where you too can get your bs and walk to freedom too

Lets no kid ourselves,only a govt company can survive such a loss.
mlennyma
#43 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:13:59 AM

whiteowl wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Kenol kobil survived boss
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#44 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:16:27 AM

mlennyma wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Kenol Kobil never went negative equity/insolvent whereby liabilities exceeded assets
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#45 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:31:01 AM

mlennyma wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

KK didn't have a history of loss after loss after loss for many years. At most I think it was 2 years.
How many years has ARM been making losses?
Good luck. As I have said, I want ARM to survive just as I want KQ to survive but it's a tough one.
ARM did come out of it in the 90s with help from Bamburi. Can it do so again?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#46 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:41:11 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

KK didn't have a history of loss after loss after loss for many years. At most I think it was 2 years.
How many years has ARM been making losses?
Good luck. As I have said, I want ARM to survive just as I want KQ to survive but it's a tough one.
ARM did come out of it in the 90s with help from Bamburi. Can it do so again?

Nope the hole ARM is in currently is deeper than the one they were in the 90s
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
muandiwambeu
#47 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:44:31 AM

xxxxx wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
obiero wrote:
heri wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
mlennyma wrote:

Umeuza ngapi.... Naona mbei iko thiringi moja na ntururuururuuruhr.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
VituVingiSana
#48 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:46:06 AM

Demand for ARM is at 1/-
I think it's pure speculation.

Does anyone @pesanane have a link to their results? I didn't find them on their website earlier.
http://www.armcement.com

BTW, I think ARM will survive if they find a strategic investor BUT the current shareholders should accept a "dilution" in their shareholding %. The money will not come cheap. Think KQ.

The stated Net Equity is shown at 20bn but the accounts have been qualified. With 500mn shares (myStocks) and if the 20bn is to be believed then it's 40/- NAV/share. Something seems off.

Does anyone have the # of shares and can they verify the Net Equity position for FY 2017?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
sparkly
#49 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 9:59:13 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

Does anyone @pesanane have a link to their results? I didn't find them on their website earlier.

BTW, I think ARM will survive if they find a strategic investor BUT the current shareholders should accept a "dilution" in their shareholding %. The money will not come cheap. Think KQ.

How did people place orders at 1.00. The least i can do is 2.25.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Spikes
#50 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:07:44 AM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

This is material announcement. 10% daily limit is lifted . You can place an order even @ 4.7/- ...I think your iTrader iko na shida.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#51 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:10:00 AM

sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

MyStocks showed it.
(Small) buyers are coming in and clearing up the offers.
littledove
#52 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:16:00 AM

Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

This is material announcement. 10% daily limit is lifted . You can place an order even @ 4.7/- ...I think your iTrader iko na shida.

i also tried at ksh 1 ikakataa, the minimum i could place showed 2.43
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Spikes
#53 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:32:43 AM

littledove wrote:
Spikes wrote:
sparkly wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

i also tried at ksh 1 ikakataa, the minimum i could place showed 2.43

You speculators what I can advise you contact your brokers.
Fyatu
#54 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:34:42 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

The stated Net Equity is shown at 20bn but the accounts have been qualified. With 500mn shares (myStocks) and if the 20bn is to be believed then it's 40/- NAV/share. Something seems off.

Does anyone have the # of shares and can they verify the Net Equity position for FY 2017?

Where are the results?? Only the results will tell us the truth. Hii ingine yote ni kelele....Kelele ni free of charge. As @xxxx mentioned above, there is no way CDC are offloading ARM at sub 35 bob
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
muganda
#55 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:39:42 AM

Spikes
#56 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 10:43:23 AM

Fyatu wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand for ARM is at 1/-

Where are the results?? Only the results will tell us the truth. Hii ingine yote ni kelele....Kelele ni free of charge. As @xxxx mentioned above, there is no way CDC are offloading ARM at sub 35 bob

Absolutely. Wacha wengine wakae wakingoja 1/-bob - ...Watangoja sana!
VituVingiSana
#57 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 12:25:12 PM

Demand is back at 2.50 [not heavy at those levels]. Offers have also dried up.
Heavy demand is at 1-1.50 according to my broker.
VituVingiSana
#58 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 12:27:02 PM

muganda wrote:
Asante.
Interesting. There are about 1bn shares with STATED Net Equity at 21bn = NAV/Share = 21/share
Am I missing anything?
sparkly
#59 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 12:48:33 PM

muganda wrote:

Lacking in depth.
sparkly
#60 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2018 3:15:28 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Demand is back at 2.50 [not heavy at those levels]. Offers have also dried up.
Heavy demand is at 1-1.50 according to my broker.

The share help up decently despite the open valves.

Open - 2.70
Close - 2.95

High - 3.00
Low - 2.45

Volume 1.2m

Bulls and bears are still pushing and shoving, none is a clear winner.