wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Stuff From Germany, Holland and Belgium
Fullykenyan
#1 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 3:33:28 PM

Wazuans, if there will ever be any need for anything from Germany, Holland or Belgium, contact me and i will get it for you, of Course at a Price but a fair price
Swenani
#2 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 5:06:39 PM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Wazuans, if there will ever be any need for anything from Germany, Holland or Belgium, contact me and i will get it for you, of Course at a Price but a fair price

Gari?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Fullykenyan
#3 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 6:08:58 PM

Swenani wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:

Gari?

Gari ain´t possible bro. They drive right hand this sides.
How i wish it was left hand. some of the cars people sell for 3M to 4M in Kenya, here they go between 1M to 1.5 M
aemathenge
#4 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 9:17:18 PM

Does the opposite direction apply?

I have access to loads of:

Pure Mwea Pishori Rice best for Kenians leaving in the three countries.

Baby Corn

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh French Beans

Fresh avocados - these are currently rotting away on Dad's farm in Mwea.

Do tell.
Mukiri
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 12:37:36 AM

aemathenge wrote:

Baby Corn

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh French Beans

Do tell.

You are doing your dad a great disservice by letting is gold go to waste. Think Avocado oil, one of the best cooking oil in the whole world. It is so good that much as it is produced here, one cannot get it. Yote inapanda ndege! The pulp is raw material for most beauty products.

It's why I call employment slavery. You become so accustomed to taking and executing orders, that the very people who gave you life, took you to school do not benefit from the enterprenuer in you. I see that alot in my community too.

Proverbs 19:21
Mukiri
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 12:39:27 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:

How?

Proverbs 19:21
Chaka
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 8:58:41 AM

How will the "shipment" be done?Also,do indicate what sort of stuff that would be..
Fullykenyan wrote:

Eavns
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 12:10:25 PM

Chaka wrote:
How will the "shipment" be done?Also,do indicate what sort of stuff that would be..
Fullykenyan wrote:

And in addition to shipping tell us something more about clearance will it be upon the client to do clearance by themselves or will it be handled by the shipping company .?
Chaka
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 1:45:36 PM

I was coming to that customs issue upon the shipping being explained..Also the poster should say whether the stuff is new or used..?
Eavns wrote:

And in addition to shipping tell us something more about clearance will it be upon the client to do clearance by themselves or will it be handled by the shipping company .?

lekamu
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2018 5:07:58 PM

Do you ship parcels for residents in NL? I would like to send some stuff back home
Only Fools Have No Plan B
Fullykenyan
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:47:54 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:

How?

@Mukiri check your mail...
Fullykenyan
#12 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:50:47 PM

aemathenge wrote:

Baby Corn

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh French Beans

Do tell.

Honestly, i have not thought about this. However let me do my Research and get back to you.
The idea sounds brilliant
Fullykenyan
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:52:50 PM

Eavns wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:

A shipping Company will do the clearance. However,for small Things, we can use someone who is flying down there as a Courier. It is faster and cheaper that way
Fullykenyan
#14 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:54:57 PM

lekamu wrote:
Do you ship parcels for residents in NL? I would like to send some stuff back home

How big?
Fullykenyan
#15 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 5:57:27 PM

Chaka wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:

I said anything. It could be Iphones to Kitchens etc. If it is found here, it can be exported down there
Fullykenyan
#16 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 6:04:23 PM

Chaka wrote:
I was coming to that customs issue upon the shipping being explained..Also the poster should say whether the stuff is new or used..?
Eavns wrote:

It could be new, it could be old. This depends on your pocket. I could get you new car spareparts or old ones
Chaka
#17 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 7:28:19 PM

Ok..now shipping arrangements? If you say DHL for e,g,it may not work for some of us...
Fullykenyan wrote:

It could be new, it could be old. This depends on your pocket. I could get you new car spareparts or old ones

aemathenge
#18 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2018 10:11:49 PM

Mukiri wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Baby Corn

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh French Beans

Do tell.

You are doing your dad a great disservice by letting is gold go to waste. Think Avocado oil, one of the best cooking oil in the whole world. It is so good that much as it is produced here, one cannot get it. Yote inapanda ndege! The pulp is raw material for most beauty products.

It's why I call employment slavery. You become so accustomed to taking and executing orders, that the very people who gave you life, took you to school do not benefit from the enterprenuer in you. I see that alot in my community too.

Indeed.

The current season is the first time I have witnessed a full crop.

By the next season, none will go to waste. Promise.

Let us hope @FullyKenyan will have come up a solution.
Fullykenyan
#19 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 12:33:48 AM

aemathenge wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Baby Corn

Fresh Tomatoes

Fresh French Beans

Do tell.

Indeed.

The current season is the first time I have witnessed a full crop.

By the next season, none will go to waste. Promise.

Let us hope @FullyKenyan will have come up a solution.

Do you guys use pesticide and if yes, which Kind of pesticide?
Eavns
#20 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 10:02:15 AM

Fullykenyan wrote:
Eavns wrote:
Chaka wrote:
Fullykenyan wrote:

A shipping Company will do the clearance. However,for small Things, we can use someone who is flying down there as a Courier. It is faster and cheaper that way

it's quite cool if clearance will be done by the shipping line at least that will save the client the hassles that come with clearing goods by yourself, how about the charges? how did you say we contact you?