hardwood
#41 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:20:04 PM

Jeeezus. Seems the gloves are off....

hardwood
#42 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 12:26:07 PM

Thieves....they should go home.

https://www.nation.co.ke...xhtml-7ocxbv/index.html

Quote:
In total, 700 acres out of an initial 1500 of land under the Directorate of Veterinary Services in Kabete, have so far been grabbed and subdivided as impunity continues to reign. Today, Government Staff with the intervention of residents and Police prevented a well calculated land grab castigated by a Private developer who had hired at least 200 goons to demolish staff houses at the Directorate of Veterinary Services in Kabete.
hardwood
#43 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 12:31:26 PM

Watching the evening news has become the most sickening experience because it is all about one scandal after the other. Njumbiree should just go and save us the trauma. We deserve to enjoy our evenings.
hardwood
#44 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 12:37:55 PM

hardwood
#45 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 12:44:27 PM

Hardcore njumbiree supporters leave in droves....

UHURU DITCHED BY HIS ‘NUMBER ONE’ FAN ON TWITTER

https://nairobinews.nati...fan-twitter-ditches-him/
Angelica _ann
#46 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 12:56:51 PM

hardwood wrote:

Quote:
In total, 700 acres out of an initial 1500 of land under the Directorate of Veterinary Services in Kabete, have so far been grabbed and subdivided as impunity continues to reign. Today, Government Staff with the intervention of residents and Police prevented a well calculated land grab castigated by a Private developer who had hired at least 200 goons to demolish staff houses at the Directorate of Veterinary Services in Kabete.

This one shocked me kabisa..... staff houses demolished by a private developer. We thought we moved away from KANU kumbe we were very wrong!!! Moi was right all along smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#47 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 2:14:48 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Quote:

This one shocked me kabisa..... staff houses demolished by a private developer. We thought we moved away from KANU kumbe we were very wrong!!! Moi was right all along smile

All and (I mean ALL) the top politicians in Kenya are products of KANU. They were all Moi's generals. KANU and Moi's goons are very much alive.

BBI will solve it
:)
simonkabz
#48 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 3:10:09 PM

Njunge wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Once again I am here indulging in premature politicking. I have very few words for you dear members of this republic.
RUTTO TOSHA mpende msipende.

He is not getting my vote, neither will he get those of my household and don't Uhuru or Kikuyu me.He has done everything for himself and his friends but he has done nothing for me and most of my countrymen. He does not deserve. Wacha nijaribu Agwambo.

I was a staunch supporter of the DeePee, and hardly believed the corruption allegations. But nowadays every time I see sonko on my TV screen, I immediately curse the man who singularly made sure we have this idiot in the city.

I can never trust a man who would choose such an idiot over a proven, passionate performer. Then again, going to great lengths to neuter any bright light in the Mt Kenya region clearly spells the kind of fella we are dealing with here.

A referendum to expand the apex of the executive, and return the office of the official opposition would have saved him perhaps.......lakini si amepinga hiyo maneno yeye mwenyewe?

I doubt I'll vote in 2022, and if I do, Baba pap! We will deal with the consequences.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#49 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 4:10:56 PM

It's getting more sickening each new day.....

How timber mafia walked away with Uhuru's Sh2 billion

https://www.nation.co.ke...3076-2vqj99z/index.html

Njunge
#50 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 5:37:04 PM

simonkabz wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=mpobiz]

I was a staunch supporter of the DeePee, and hardly believed the corruption allegations. But nowadays every time I see sonko on my TV screen, I immediately curse the man who singularly made sure we have this idiot in the city.

I can never trust a man who would choose such an idiot over a proven, passionate performer. Then again, going to great lengths to neuter any bright light in the Mt Kenya region clearly spells the kind of fella we are dealing with here.

A referendum to expand the apex of the executive, and return the office of the official opposition would have saved him perhaps.......lakini si amepinga hiyo maneno yeye mwenyewe?

I doubt I'll vote in 2022, and if I do, Baba pap! We will deal with the consequences.

Wacha tuu!!!.... A couple of weeks back, i happened to interact with a CS who is a close ally of Dee Pee.....Wacha tuu. That man knows nothing other than bragging about his new found wealth and power. In reality, that particular ministry is being run by a Mooo!!!
Angelica _ann
#51 Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 5:58:27 PM

Njunge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Wacha tuu!!!.... A couple of weeks back, i happened to interact with a CS who is a close ally of Dee Pee.....Wacha tuu. That man knows nothing other than bragging about his new found wealth and power. In reality, that particular ministry is being run by a Mooo!!!

That CS is obvious wacha mchezo smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
simonkabz
#52 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:06:29 AM

Njunge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Jana usiku I happened to be with some random random drink buddies. Im not sure it is in th heat of the current scandals but a "local poll" on the table showed the DeePee with a staggering ZERO% popularity. What is apparent is possible voter apathy in 2022 like never seen before in the mountains.

Barofcos the DeePee has himself to blame, for nurturing NOBODY to marshall people for him in 2022. He thinks we are robots, that we just vote....atashangaa kama meza.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Swenani
#53 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 9:23:10 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Njunge wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Jana usiku I happened to be with some random random drink buddies. Im not sure it is in th heat of the current scandals but a "local poll" on the table showed the DeePee with a staggering ZERO% popularity. What is apparent is possible voter apathy in 2022 like never seen before in the mountains.

Barofcos the DeePee has himself to blame, for nurturing NOBODY to marshall people for him in 2022. He thinks we are robots, that we just vote....atashangaa kama meza.

Jiongelea, @masukuma and his family will vote for Dee pee 2022.Upende usipende.
There was voter apathy on 26th October 2017 and we still got a president with a landslide of 98%smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
simonkabz
#54 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:02:25 PM

heheee
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hardwood
#55 Posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2020 10:34:09 AM

Hardwood is back to campaign for baba.

I am the man who correctly predicted a Uhuru win in 2013 and 2017, and the Trump win in 2016, and I predict a Baba win in 2022 and a Trump win on Nov 3.

The Tyranny of Numbers Part II say the same. Hata Mourathe (deep state) says Baba will be the Jubilee candidate in 2022. Baba ako ndani ndani kabisa.

Nobody can stop reggae, no body can stop reggae....

aemathenge
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2020 12:10:06 PM

hardwood wrote:

I am the man who correctly predicted a Uhuru win in 2013 and 2017, and the Trump win in 2016, and I predict a Baba win in 2022 and a Trump win on Nov 3.

The Tyranny of Numbers Part II say the same. Hata Mourathe (deep state) says Baba will be the Jubilee candidate in 2022. Baba ako ndani ndani kabisa.

Welcome back @Hardwood. These streets have been such a bore without you around.

So. The Right Honourable Prime Minister will transmute into His Excellency The President (PORK) come 2022.

So be it.

I have not registered as a voter since His Excellency Emilio Mwai Kibaki went into retirement constitutionally.

But now, that you, @Hardstone, has predicted the transmution, I, aemathenge mahegoat do hereby declare that I'll register as a voter and vote for His Excellency William Samoei Ruto.

So Help Me God.

Let The People Decide.
harrydre
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 08, 2020 12:04:24 AM

Prepare for a Hustler landslide victory in 2022.

Biden will sweep the floor with Drump!
i.am.back!!!!
masukuma
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:50:10 AM

hardwood wrote:

GEMA is not just in central smile
Anyway - we shall revist this on November 4-5th to see if you are suffering from the hot hand fallacy and we shall seal it in 2022.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
T-Bag
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 08, 2020 10:29:51 PM

masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:

GEMA is not just in central smile
Anyway - we shall revist this on November 4-5th to see if you are suffering from the hot hand fallacy and we shall seal it in 2022.

Somebody is confusing ODM with NASA....NASA is no more..so the numbers are not intact...
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
hardwood
#60 Posted : Friday, October 09, 2020 10:42:36 AM

I will also be in Bondo tomorrow.