4 Pages<1234>
Why I will vote for baba in 2022
masukuma
#21 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 8:20:16 PM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
My opinion is that if you screw Ruto over you will be administrating over a poor economy. The economy since Kibaki took over - Kenyan expanded steadily from 2.9 per cent in 2003 to 5.1 per cent in 2004, 5.9 per cent in 2005, and 6.3 per cent in 2006, to reach a peak of 7.1 per cent in 2007, the highest in over two decades and then 2008 happened and we had a 0.3% growth! Imagine - why? We failed to foster an inclusive politics... or at least that is what the narrative said. Now people have forgotten that and tend not to remember WHERE THE COUNTRY SUFFERED and you still want to screw those people over after promising them? Mnacheza sana... you will validate the same narrative spread back then! The road to hell is paved with good intentions - you will not have an economy to administrate based on the steps you are taking.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So Ruto's presidency will foster inclusive politics ama unasema nini my fren? I see you are trying to sell your"YAKO' to a "YETU" hatuingii box ng'ooo.

BTW do you know all those people who were aged 8yrs to 12yrs in 2013 will vote for the first time in 2022-if they register to vote. In 2010, the percentage of people aged between 0-14 yrs was 42.5% of the Kenyan population.How many of these kids remember or relate to what happened to 2007.Do you think they will vote based on what happened year ago or will they vote based on the narrative that will be pravailing-I intentionally excluded voting on logic because it wont happen in the next 100 yrs in Kenya.

I am saying it will provide an alternative to the "Kyuks screw other people over" narrative. Why is this important? it's important for political health and discussions going forward.

No Masukuma, you don't have to do "a wrong" to right a past "wrong"

As you've previously argued,everyone has a CHOICE but if you frame your mind/mentality that you dont have then ENDELEA KUKAA HIVYO HIVYOsmile smile

there is no 'WRONG' or 'RIGHT' - there is CAN and CAN'T
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
mpobiz
#22 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 8:57:24 PM

Once again I am here indulging in premature politicking. I have very few words for you dear members of this republic.
RUTTO TOSHA mpende msipende.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Wakanyugi
#23 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:33:07 PM

masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:
My opinion is that if you screw Ruto over you will be administrating over a poor economy. The economy since Kibaki took over - Kenyan expanded steadily from 2.9 per cent in 2003 to 5.1 per cent in 2004, 5.9 per cent in 2005, and 6.3 per cent in 2006, to reach a peak of 7.1 per cent in 2007, the highest in over two decades and then 2008 happened and we had a 0.3% growth! Imagine - why? We failed to foster an inclusive politics... or at least that is what the narrative said. Now people have forgotten that and tend not to remember WHERE THE COUNTRY SUFFERED and you still want to screw those people over after promising them? Mnacheza sana... you will validate the same narrative spread back then! The road to hell is paved with good intentions - you will not have an economy to administrate based on the steps you are taking.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So Ruto's presidency will foster inclusive politics ama unasema nini my fren? I see you are trying to sell your"YAKO' to a "YETU" hatuingii box ng'ooo.

BTW do you know all those people who were aged 8yrs to 12yrs in 2013 will vote for the first time in 2022-if they register to vote. In 2010, the percentage of people aged between 0-14 yrs was 42.5% of the Kenyan population.How many of these kids remember or relate to what happened to 2007.Do you think they will vote based on what happened year ago or will they vote based on the narrative that will be pravailing-I intentionally excluded voting on logic because it wont happen in the next 100 yrs in Kenya.

I am saying it will provide an alternative to the "Kyuks screw other people over" narrative. Why is this important? it's important for political health and discussions going forward.

We have recently seen a seasoned politician trying to scare Kenyans into voting for him - TWICE - and fail very badly. This primitive script, that Kenyans owe me the Presidency, or else, will not fly.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
#24 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:55:50 PM

Baba unfortunately has nothing to offer this nation in my opinion. Maybe stone age ideas. I don't think he will want to become president to build Kenya but to fulfill a lifelong personal goal.

I know Ruto is probably worse but he can move the nation half a step forward while baba can only move us backwards. That's my personal opinion if I was to choose between the two.

BBI will solve it
:)
masukuma
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:30:37 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

We have recently seen a seasoned politician trying to scare Kenyans into voting for him - TWICE - and fail very badly. This primitive script, that Kenyans owe me the Presidency, or else, will not fly.

because he has no teeth... Kuna Skirmishes/Clashes that happen huko vitongoji duni - those are easy to contain. Those don't keep me awake at night... PEV type thing that blocks one whole province and is not urban based - that drags a country to it's knees mpaka Mseveni anatuma majeshi.
Angelica _ann
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 10:32:24 AM

masukuma wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

because he has no teeth... Kuna Skirmishes/Clashes that happen huko vitongoji duni - those are easy to contain. Those don't keep me awake at night... PEV type thing that blocks one whole province and is not urban based - that drags a country to it's knees mpaka Mseveni anatuma majeshi.

This time round we are watching from the sidelines, tuone smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
jgithige
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:24:43 AM

masukuma wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Where are we placing ICC in this puzzle of 2022.
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
masukuma
#28 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:07:29 PM

jgithige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

In my head the ICC has never been in my head or even a concern. We had a f*cking TV prosecutor on the cases. Like really? checkout all the comments I had on them since Ocampo read the Ocampo 6. ICC works in countries like Congo not here...
Swenani
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:12:18 PM

jgithige wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Wakanyugi wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

ICC? We are a sovereign country mafren. Kwani ICC ni kwa mama ya mtu? Only a muguruki can go to ICC
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:36:28 PM

It is Baba who took 'them' to ICC, smile Hope i will live to see 2022 and i pray Baba doesn't interfere.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Njunge
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:40:04 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Once again I am here indulging in premature politicking. I have very few words for you dear members of this republic.
RUTTO TOSHA mpende msipende.

He is not getting my vote, neither will he get those of my household and don't Uhuru or Kikuyu me.He has done everything for himself and his friends but he has done nothing for me and most of my countrymen. He does not deserve. Wacha nijaribu Agwambo.
FRM2011
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 12:40:39 PM

@masukuma i understand your position very well. My worry is, won't 2027 be much worse.

Look at it this way. Our fren has an OCD in taking what is not his. If he makes it to the big office, those 5 years will definately go down in history as kenya's most disastrous period. And who can restrain him ? Nobody. While between 2013-2017 UMK was held by the balls by his junior partner, this time around, there is nobody to check our friend. UMK couldn't even appoint a parastatal boss without approval by his deputy.

And that is how 2027 becomes even more dangerous. Because everyone will be tired. Even you guys who are scared of your lives.Being in power, he will attempt to rig, and it will end badly.

So do you want to fix the problem in 2022 or 2027 ?
hardwood
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 1:00:01 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
It is Baba who took 'them' to ICC, smile Hope i will live to see 2022 and i pray Baba doesn't interfere.

Baba recommended justice but they chose handshake.smile
masukuma
#34 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:20:50 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
@masukuma i understand your position very well. My worry is, won't 2027 be much worse.

Look at it this way. Our fren has an OCD in taking what is not his. If he makes it to the big office, those 5 years will definately go down in history as kenya's most disastrous period. And who can restrain him ? Nobody. While between 2013-2017 UMK was held by the balls by his junior partner, this time around, there is nobody to check our friend. UMK couldn't even appoint a parastatal boss without approval by his deputy.

And that is how 2027 becomes even more dangerous. Because everyone will be tired. Even you guys who are scared of your lives.Being in power, he will attempt to rig, and it will end badly.

So do you want to fix the problem in 2022 or 2027 ?

it's really a simple case of 'ugali ya leo vs ugali ya kesho'. we live through 2022 first... hii kitu tuliaribu 2005! @hardwood... your new love would be the first one on the chopping board if we talked about 'justice' - so ssshhhh!
masukuma
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:34:23 PM

obiero
#36 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:41:04 PM

2012 wrote:
Baba unfortunately has nothing to offer this nation in my opinion. Maybe stone age ideas. I don't think he will want to become president to build Kenya but to fulfill a lifelong personal goal.

I know Ruto is probably worse but he can move the nation half a step forward while baba can only move us backwards. That's my personal opinion if I was to choose between the two.

@2012 do you know Ruto well. He is my friend, but I wouldn't trust him with the state

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Swenani
#37 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 3:56:18 PM

obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:

@2012 do you know Ruto well. He is my friend, but I wouldn't trust him with the state

How do I reconcile your post with the below?

Quote:
DISCLAIMER: @obiero, MBA-MIS, CISA. Opinionated, owner of www.winda.co.ke. Whilst care has been taken in compiling communicated data to be factual and logical, he doesn't accept any responsibility in completeness of info shared herein..

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 4:49:38 PM

obiero wrote:
2012 wrote:

No, I don't know him well. But it looks like he's the front runner right now and baba is the only person that can offer him a challenge.

BBI will solve it
:)
limanika
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:50:54 PM

I heard someone say Baba is next best choice for the nation after this. That my fren will have his chance in 27 or 32. Does he have a point?
hardwood
#40 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:39:49 AM

Wololo....hii ni kali.

Quote:
Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) legislators have launched a scathing attack on Deputy President William Ruto, terming him as “Kenya’s enemy number one”.

They included Mathare MP Anthony Oluoch, Nominated MP Geoffrey Osotsi, Homa Bay Woman Representative Glady’s Wanga, her Kwale counterpart Zulekha Juma Hassan and Mr. Koitamet Ole Kina.

“Mr. Ruto is a hypocrite. He vehemently opposed the 2010 Constitution on grounds that it had loopholes. Now, when we call for the fixing of the loopholes, he retorts that the Constitution must not be changed. That hypocrisy is standing between him and the Presidency,” said the leaders in a joint statement.

The leaders insisted that the country’s laws ought to be amended whether the deputy president likes it or not.

“The leadership of this country will not be transferred to a man with such a dubious record in and out of office. Kenya cannot be held back by rabid ambitions of a man determined to put the whole country into his bank accounts and issue a title deed of the entire country in his own name,” they said.

https://citizentv.co.ke/...enemy-number-one-201164/