wazua Thu, May 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Why I will vote for baba in 2022
hardwood
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:08:12 PM

I looked into the eyes of my 5yr old son and wondered what political establishment was best for him and his future since mimi "nimezeeka".

After looking at the political landscape this is what I saw:

Camp 1: Hustler, sonko, murkomen, keter, waititu, Moses Kuria.

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o, Dr. Ndii PhD (Oxford), Lawyer Gitobu Imanyara, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Distinguished Purofuesa Makau Mutua, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Dr. Miguna Miguna, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai and many other Purofuesas.

Should I place the future of my son in the hustler and waititu & co. or Engineer baba and his team of professors in camp 2?
Can all those purofuesas be wrong?
alma1
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 10:24:16 PM

hardwood wrote:
I looked into the eyes of my 5yr old son and wondered what political establishment was best for him and his future since mimi "nimezeeka".

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o baba Oscar winner Lupita, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai and many other Purofuesas.

Should I place the future of my son in the hustler and waititu & co. or Engineer baba and his team of professors in camp 2?

Who told you baba will be here in 2022

Vote for the person who takes care of your MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

Hii ingine, you shall be washed away like the nice people of Solai.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Wakanyugi
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 1:54:42 AM

hardwood wrote:

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o baba Oscar winner Lupita, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai, Distinguished Purofuesa Makau Mutua, Purofuesa Wanyande and many other Purofuesas.

Should I place the future of my son on the hustler, waititu & co. or Engineer baba and his team of professors in camp 2?

Intellectuals are an overrated commodity in politics. Moi proved it when he got the likes of Saitoti, Castrol, Mbithi et al dancing like marionettes to his inane Nyayo error philosophy.

Street smarts count for much more. I would entrust your 5 year old to the Hustlers. He will very likely be one.
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." (Niels Bohr)
masukuma
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 9:08:50 AM

Wakanyugi wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o baba Oscar winner Lupita, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai, Distinguished Purofuesa Makau Mutua, Purofuesa Wanyande and many other Purofuesas.

Should I place the future of my son on the hustler, waititu & co. or Engineer baba and his team of professors in camp 2?

Intellectuals are an overrated commodity in politics. Moi proved it when he got the likes of Saitoti, Castrol, Mbithi et al dancing like marionettes to his inane Nyayo error philosophy.

Street smarts count for much more. I would entrust your 5 year old to the Hustlers. He will very likely be one.

To be fair both street smarts and intellectuals were dancing to Moi like marionettes! Ama akina Kariuki Chotara, Mulu Mutisya and Shariff Nasir walikuwa wamesoma sana?

From where I stand - it's whether you want to play the Short game or long game? They handle the immediate problem and still make sure to secure the future. smile If you want short term gains - get street smarts. The will work the magic and make things work. If you want long term gains - get intellectuals. The greats never sacrifice the important for the urgent. Or a street smart dude with some books in their head... Russia was kinda screwed by central planning.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
FRM2011
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 2:51:53 PM

hardwood wrote:

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o, Dr. Ndii PhD (Oxford), Lawyer Gitobu Imanyara, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Distinguished Purofuesa Makau Mutua, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Dr. Miguna Miguna, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai and many other Purofuesas.

@hardwood, there will be twists and turns before the 2022 picture emerges clearly. Personally, I am convinced the signal this time will come from Murang'a. Have you noted the hustler has managed to get sycophants from Kiambu, Nyeri and Kirinyaga but nobody is staking their neck for him in Murang'a. You can ignore Mwangi was iria. After 2022, you will never hear of him again. After Nairobi and Nakuru, Murang'a is the third largest bloc.

In Nyeri, wsr has picked rigathi gachagua as his point man. A perfect own goal. We can't have another gachagua as governor. Yt2 can't make a second term. His thuggish ways have exposed him and voters are already saying kaba kabogo.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 3:32:58 PM

Quote:
Have you noted the hustler has managed to get sycophants from Kiambu, Nyeri and Kirinyaga but nobody is staking their neck for him in Murang'a.

Kwani humjui Ndindi Nyoro?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 9:12:10 PM

2022 is too far. I'm not even thinking of my kids school fees for next term yet that comes sooner. No matter who becomes president in 2022, Kenya will remain the same. So invest your time in improving what you do and deal with 2022 in 2022.

BBI will solve it
:)
kaka2za
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 10:19:54 PM

This banter about winning elections is boring to be honest. Win then what? Wait and win the next elections,then the next ,then the next...then what??
Winning elections should not by itself be an achievement rather what you do after winning.
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
majimaji
#9 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:40:19 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

@hardwood, there will be twists and turns before the 2022 picture emerges clearly. Personally, I am convinced the signal this time will come from Murang'a. Have you noted the hustler has managed to get sycophants from Kiambu, Nyeri and Kirinyaga but nobody is staking their neck for him in Murang'a. You can ignore Mwangi was iria. After 2022, you will never hear of him again. After Nairobi and Nakuru, Murang'a is the third largest bloc.

In Nyeri, wsr has picked rigathi gachagua as his point man. A perfect own goal. We can't have another gachagua as governor. Yt2 can't make a second term. His thuggish ways have exposed him and voters are already saying kaba kabogo.

I don't know what Waititu has done to the Kiambu people but true, word on the ground is that Kabogo was better, and he may come back with a landslide
masukuma
#10 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 9:51:20 AM

My opinion is that if you screw Ruto over you will be administrating over a poor economy. The economy since Kibaki took over - Kenyan expanded steadily from 2.9 per cent in 2003 to 5.1 per cent in 2004, 5.9 per cent in 2005, and 6.3 per cent in 2006, to reach a peak of 7.1 per cent in 2007, the highest in over two decades and then 2008 happened and we had a 0.3% growth! Imagine - why? We failed to foster an inclusive politics... or at least that is what the narrative said. Now people have forgotten that and tend not to remember WHERE THE COUNTRY SUFFERED and you still want to screw those people over after promising them? Mnacheza sana... you will validate the same narrative spread back then! The road to hell is paved with good intentions - you will not have an economy to administrate based on the steps you are taking.
FRM2011
#11 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 10:02:26 AM

majimaji wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

I don't know what Waititu has done to the Kiambu people but true, word on the ground is that Kabogo was better, and he may come back with a landslide

Yt2 decided he wants to leave a legacy of alcohol free Kiambu. Great idea but problematic when implemented in a thuggish manner. First he suspended all licenses. He says he wants Kiambu to have a maximum of 500 pubs.
He has a group of goons who are accompanying his enforcement team in raiding pubs across the county. The goons pay themselves with your stock. Your employees, customers and bouncers receive "kichapo cha mbwa".
tycho
#12 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 10:44:09 AM

alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Camp 2: Baba, Professor Anyang Nyong'o baba Oscar winner Lupita, Senior Counsel Jimmy Aggrey Orengo, Purofuesa Kivutha Kibwana, Purofuesa Yash Pal Ghai and many other Purofuesas.

How @alma became a corruption czar. Courtesy of @masukuma and his 'model'.
kaka2za
#13 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:10:03 AM

Kaba Kabogo! Kaba Kidero!
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
masukuma
#14 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:44:34 AM

tycho wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

yep! vote on YOUR INTEREST...
tycho
#15 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 1:16:02 PM

masukuma wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma1 wrote:
hardwood wrote:

yep! vote on YOUR INTEREST...

If you search the archives you'll find that I once held this view.

It's in fact, the easy narrative for an individual totally consumed by the capitalist system.

But, let's consider the strategy-narrative of 'your interest first'. How would it apply in a game like 'the prisoner's dilemma'?

What other game can we consider? For me the rule is, as long as it's a game, then any strategy must have a collective based COMPUTATION.

And it's easy to show that your said strategy implicitly allows for certain collective decisions and possibilities that guess what? Support a status quo.

To imply or state that collective goals are not or should not be part of an individual's political decisions is just playing a role of cover up.
tycho
#16 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 2:12:44 PM

@hardwood and the sorry wazua slave Sacco now have to choose between intellectuals who've despaired on asking the questions that matter and street-smarts that don't care whether there are such things as critical questions.

And to imagine this is from people considering their children's fate, is to realize that, Mungu kweli anapeanga Kila mtoto sahani akizaliwa.

Swenani
#17 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 3:36:33 PM

masukuma wrote:
My opinion is that if you screw Ruto over you will be administrating over a poor economy. The economy since Kibaki took over - Kenyan expanded steadily from 2.9 per cent in 2003 to 5.1 per cent in 2004, 5.9 per cent in 2005, and 6.3 per cent in 2006, to reach a peak of 7.1 per cent in 2007, the highest in over two decades and then 2008 happened and we had a 0.3% growth! Imagine - why? We failed to foster an inclusive politics... or at least that is what the narrative said. Now people have forgotten that and tend not to remember WHERE THE COUNTRY SUFFERED and you still want to screw those people over after promising them? Mnacheza sana... you will validate the same narrative spread back then! The road to hell is paved with good intentions - you will not have an economy to administrate based on the steps you are taking.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So Ruto's presidency will foster inclusive politics ama unasema nini my fren? I see you are trying to sell your"YAKO' to a "YETU" hatuingii box ng'ooo.

BTW do you know all those people who were aged 8yrs to 12yrs in 2013 will vote for the first time in 2022-if they register to vote. In 2010, the percentage of people aged between 0-14 yrs was 42.5% of the Kenyan population.How many of these kids remember or relate to what happened to 2007.Do you think they will vote based on what happened year ago or will they vote based on the narrative that will be pravailing-I intentionally excluded voting on logic because it wont happen in the next 100 yrs in Kenya.

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
masukuma
#18 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 3:59:34 PM

Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

So Ruto's presidency will foster inclusive politics ama unasema nini my fren? I see you are trying to sell your"YAKO' to a "YETU" hatuingii box ng'ooo.

BTW do you know all those people who were aged 8yrs to 12yrs in 2013 will vote for the first time in 2022-if they register to vote. In 2010, the percentage of people aged between 0-14 yrs was 42.5% of the Kenyan population.How many of these kids remember or relate to what happened to 2007.Do you think they will vote based on what happened year ago or will they vote based on the narrative that will be pravailing-I intentionally excluded voting on logic because it wont happen in the next 100 yrs in Kenya.

I am saying it will provide an alternative to the "Kyuks screw other people over" narrative. Why is this important? it's important for political health and discussions going forward.
AlphDoti
#19 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 4:27:47 PM

I said the dynasties will sell Giddy to the Kales... shida iko wapi. Why would they be screwed over after being promised? The cow is till on their side... And you knwo what the dynasties will do, they will fish out those scandals including the school playground ets etc... Why would kales want to gamble with a tainted bull when a "clean" one is offered!
Swenani
#20 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 4:29:26 PM

masukuma wrote:
Swenani wrote:
masukuma wrote:

I am saying it will provide an alternative to the "Kyuks screw other people over" narrative. Why is this important? it's important for political health and discussions going forward.

No Masukuma, you don't have to do "a wrong" to right a past "wrong"

As you've previously argued,everyone has a CHOICE but if you frame your mind/mentality that you dont have then ENDELEA KUKAA HIVYO HIVYOsmile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?