wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
TransCentury, TCL FY17
VituVingiSana
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 8:11:41 AM

xxxxx wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Will Tranny give up EA Cables to Kuramo?
https://www.businessdail...46942-7lrh65/index.html

Ayayayayaya

The way things are going, Kuramo needs to stop pussyfooting around with TransCentury. Treating Tranny as an associate doesn't do kuramo any justice.

They need to come out of the closet, They must provide decent steady financial and technical backing to Tranny asap. It is a subsidiary for all intents and purposes. For an entity that is hemorrhaging cash amidst cheap Chinese imports, no amount of short term debt can rescue the situation or improve the prospects.

In the meantime, the price protection team must be working overtime on this one.
Kuramo should/could just buyout both TCL and Cables and restructure the business.
It’s actually sad to see the slow death of a manufacturing firm. I had shares in Cables but sold out after Kibati & Kibaki left. That was a fundamental negative shift in my books.

Good luck to Kuramo, TCL and Cables. I would like to see TCL bag more construction deals & wrest these from the Chinese. I would like Cables to supply quality goods to KPLC instead of low quality imports from China and India that have bedeviled KPLC and consumers.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Metch
#42 Posted : Thursday, July 05, 2018 1:08:31 PM

xxxxx wrote:
[quote=VituVingiSana]Will Tranny give up EA Cables to Kuramo?
https://www.businessdail...46942-7lrh65/index.html[/quote]

Ayayayayaya

The way things are going, Kuramo needs to stop pussyfooting around with TransCentury. Treating Tranny as an associate doesn't do kuramo any justice.

They need to come out of the closet, They must provide decent steady financial and technical backing to Tranny asap. It is a subsidiary for all intents and purposes. For an entity that is hemorrhaging cash amidst cheap Chinese imports, no amount of short term debt can rescue the situation or improve the prospects.

In the meantime, the price protection team must be working overtime on this one.

I hope this is the cash injection to end EA Cables cash flow problems.
Start!