wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<45678>»
Cytonn looks to list on GEMS
Mastermind
#101 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 3:18:17 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Hiyo right of reply ni kali kweli kweli!!!! Keep it up Cytonn. Smoke out the fakes!!!!!

Currently [it may change] I may not invest in Cytonn but Alai is a blackmailer and a nasty guy. Very nasty. You can feel his nastiness when you are around him.

He may be right about Cytonn. Or not.

I hope none of us ever get caught up in his web.

Must you [Dande] reply to every dog that barks at you. Kahawa tungu or whatever name they call themselves hits back https://www.kahawatungu....ts-lies-media-statement/
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
xxxxx
#102 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 3:32:09 PM

Mastermind wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Hiyo right of reply ni kali kweli kweli!!!! Keep it up Cytonn. Smoke out the fakes!!!!!

Currently [it may change] I may not invest in Cytonn but Alai is a blackmailer and a nasty guy. Very nasty. You can feel his nastiness when you are around him.

Must you [Dande] reply to every dog that barks at you. Kahawa tungu or whatever name they call themselves hits back https://www.kahawatungu....s-lies-media-statement/[/quote]

Hahaha...the more the wheel spins, the more Cytonn looks fishy..

All I need to get permanently biased is to confirm if indeed the Serianni / its Director story is trueLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I repeat...Dande should be content to make money quietly if Cytonn is indeed making money and growing.

He can't win these manenos even if Cytonn were to hire a PR firm. This should be easy for him Especially since Cytonn is not a short seller.
alma1
#103 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 3:38:27 PM

xxxxx wrote:
Mastermind wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

Must you [Dande] reply to every dog that barks at you. Kahawa tungu or whatever name they call themselves hits back https://www.kahawatungu....s-lies-media-statement/[/quote]

Hahaha...the more the wheel spins, the more Cytonn looks fishy..

All I need to get permanently biased is to confirm if indeed the Serianni / its Director story is trueLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I repeat...Dande should be content to make money quietly if Cytonn is indeed making money and growing.

He can't win these manenos even if Cytonn were to hire a PR firm. This should be easy for him Especially since Cytonn is not a short seller.

I don't know who advised them to answer Alai. We all know what he does for a living.

Everytime one of these big companies goes in the mud with Nyakundi or Alai it doesn't end well. Simply because those people thrive on biased and unverifiable information.

First he abuses someone in a tweet then he issues a press statement to answer one so called Alai.

I would prefer they stick with Horton on Wazua.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

Angelica _ann
#104 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 4:11:34 PM

Funny how guys who are rooting for KQ & ARM (grand dads now) are castigating a child/small boy in the name of Cytonn. Ok!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#105 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 7:09:01 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Funny how guys who are rooting for KQ & ARM (grand dads now) are castigating a child/small boy in the name of Cytonn. Ok!!!

Cytonn could collapse any time.. KQ will outlive almost all firms at the NSE

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
#106 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 5:33:15 AM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Cytonn just doesn't make any sense. May be it's just me but it feels more like a ponzi every time I read anything new about it. How will they pay back those European investors? They can only do it by taking from John to pay Paul and leaving Paul to dry eventually.

BBI will solve it
:)
obiero
#107 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 11:54:52 AM

2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Cytonn just doesn't make any sense. May be it's just me but it feels more like a ponzi every time I read anything new about it. How will they pay back those European investors? They can only do it by taking from John to pay Paul and leaving Paul to dry eventually.

The sad bit is that some people cannot see the fraud for what it is..

Swenani
#108 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 3:16:32 PM

Kelele za chura. Nyef nyef.

Meza sumu uvimbe, upasuke.....wivu smile smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Horton
#109 Posted : Saturday, July 07, 2018 10:20:46 PM

2012 wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

So you trust what alai, Nyakundi & kahawa tundu have to say....says a lot about your investments and where you get your research from gutter press😆
paulkimani
#110 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 11:09:46 AM

obiero
#111 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 11:19:40 AM

paulkimani wrote:
https://www.cnyakundi.com/former-cash-strapped-cytonn-investments-employee-reveals-why-employees-are-leaving-the-company-in-droves/

@Horton will never believe you.. But incase they make a cash call via corporate bond, all will get to know the truth

obiero
#112 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 7:51:27 PM

This thing was always smelly but it's about to turn rancid https://www.businessdail...54872-4ogv82z/index.html

KulaRaha
#113 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:05:55 AM

[quote=obiero]This thing was always smelly but it's about to turn rancid https://www.businessdail...4872-4ogv82z/index.html[/quote]

Seed capital? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
rwitre
#114 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:03:56 AM

Global Credit Ratings (GCR) has downgraded Cytonn Investments Management Plc credit rating due to constrained access to capital from commercial banks and a short track record.

Quote:
“The ratings are currently constrained by Cytonn’s curtailed access to capital given limited recourse to bank facilities. As such, group debt largely comprises short-dated loans/notes from mezzanine investors (where financing has both equity and debt characteristics),” said GCR.

“While the rigour of governance and risk management structures is noted, the ratings are also constrained by Cytonn’s short track record and untested ability to execute multiple real estate projects at relatively competitive project LTVs [loan to value], timeously roll over capital while achieving targeted returns,” said the rating agency.

Meanwhile, Debt to Equity ratio hits 86%
obiero
#115 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:38:26 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
obiero wrote:
This thing was always smelly but it's about to turn rancid https://www.businessdail...4872-4ogv82z/index.html

Seed capital? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

mlennyma
#116 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:23:11 AM

obiero wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
obiero wrote:
This thing was always smelly but it's about to turn rancid https://www.businessdail...4872-4ogv82z/index.html

they want us to share a piece of the monkey.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
KulaRaha
#117 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:32:41 AM

The monkey is becoming a gorilla....

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
VituVingiSana
#118 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:40:47 AM

Who has shares in Cytonn?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#119 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:45:47 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:

Horton
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
BGL
#120 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:46:27 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:

I do
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison