Cytonn looks to list on GEMS
jmbada
#261 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 5:00:17 PM

dunkang wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=jmbada]New Cytonn news.....can they move such property?
https://www.businessdail...4956-sjckq6z/index.html[/quote]

Yes, coz their target market very high net-worth individuals. Kshs. 120m is pocket change to them cc. @swenani & @ Horton.

Cytonn are moving on strong and stronger while naysayers shout themselves horse!!!

Nice. Wasn't aware there was such a matket for off-plan at that price range, but maybe it is an unfulfilled market.

My take, I think when these guys were working at Britam, they are likely to have managed a survey that identified this market. Probably they took that to the Board & wazee being wazee - traditional- refuse to accept the results and/or approve it's funding/finance to the project. The wazee didn't believe there are young guys with serious cash, always looking down upon 'us' - they didn't appreciate the shift in the market (including deals aka stolen money). This mboys & girls knew this market existed and have since serviced it. My 2 cents from the county of Awiti.

20% of applewood has been sold and yes the buyers are real people. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cytonn is trash my friend. TRASH.

OK, let me clarify. Cytonn Real Estate Department i trash.

Tell me which of their construction site has had any activity since August 2018. Any! From Alma, Amara, The Ridge, RiverRun, etc etc etc.

I know. No progress in Ruaka. Was there today
Horton
#262 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 12:30:38 PM

jmbada wrote:
dunkang wrote:
Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=jmbada]New Cytonn news.....can they move such property?
https://www.businessdail...4956-sjckq6z/index.html[/quote]

Yes, coz their target market very high net-worth individuals. Kshs. 120m is pocket change to them cc. @swenani & @ Horton.

Cytonn are moving on strong and stronger while naysayers shout themselves horse!!!

Nice. Wasn't aware there was such a matket for off-plan at that price range, but maybe it is an unfulfilled market.

My take, I think when these guys were working at Britam, they are likely to have managed a survey that identified this market. Probably they took that to the Board & wazee being wazee - traditional- refuse to accept the results and/or approve it's funding/finance to the project. The wazee didn't believe there are young guys with serious cash, always looking down upon 'us' - they didn't appreciate the shift in the market (including deals aka stolen money). This mboys & girls knew this market existed and have since serviced it. My 2 cents from the county of Awiti.

20% of applewood has been sold and yes the buyers are real people. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cytonn is trash my friend. TRASH.

OK, let me clarify. Cytonn Real Estate Department i trash.

Tell me which of their construction site has had any activity since August 2018. Any! From Alma, Amara, The Ridge, RiverRun, etc etc etc.

I know. No progress in Ruaka. Was there today

@dukang Iโ€™m bored of responding to rumors and fake news. If it is trash, maybe you stop wasting data here?

Ermmm.....Amara is a completed project and was sold. LOL ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I was at Alma too and work was ongoing in fact I had gone to make alterations to my apartment....I met the Chinese contractors and got some kitchen adjustments done.
Perhaps you do your research first before spreading rumors?
Ridge, I went to see the project 2 weeks ago on Sunday and I saw the beautiful show houses. Work of excavation was on going. Stop spewing โ€œtrash my frienโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Horton
#263 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 4:56:31 PM

BTW I suggest people sign up for site visits to see for yourselves instead of rumoring : https://crm.cytonn.com/events/sharp-investors-tour
jmbada
#264 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 9:00:23 AM

[quote=Horton]BTW I suggest people sign up for site visits to see for yourselves instead of rumoring : https://crm.cytonn.com/e...ts/sharp-investors-tour[/quote]
.....untrue. they have only completed 8 houses in the last 2-3 yrs. And they are not occupied.
Horton
#265 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 9:43:43 AM

jmbada wrote:
[quote=Horton]BTW I suggest people sign up for site visits to see for yourselves instead of rumoring : https://crm.cytonn.com/e...ts/sharp-investors-tour[/quote]
.....untrue. they have only completed 8 houses in the last 2-3 yrs. And they are not occupied.

Jmbada u are now confusing me. Weโ€™re u at Amara or Alma? Also if itโ€™s AMARA the one with โ€œRโ€ ๐Ÿ˜† those were sold a while back they are near Bomas and Cytonn has nothing to do with occupancy.

If my mitumba hawker sold me a pair of slacks why would he care if I wear em or I store them?

The Alma is in Ruaka

What is untrue? That you can or canโ€™t sign up for the tours?
jmbada
#266 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 9:20:13 AM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:

Jmbada u are now confusing me. Weโ€™re u at Amara or Alma? Also if itโ€™s AMARA the one with โ€œRโ€ ๐Ÿ˜† those were sold a while back they are near Bomas and Cytonn has nothing to do with occupancy.

If my mitumba hawker sold me a pair of slacks why would he care if I wear em or I store them?

The Alma is in Ruaka

What is untrue? That you can or canโ€™t sign up for the tours?

@horton. I was referring to both. Been to both sites. Actually my argument had more to do with the pricing and questioning whether they can move property at those price points.