wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<11121314>
Cytonn looks to list on GEMS
jmbada
#241 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2018 8:38:39 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
I have resolved, as we go into 2019, not to tear down others' choices.
Except for @obiero & KQ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly coz that's just amusing.
I am OK discussing the pros and cons of any investment. I am seriously considering more Saf and Centum at current prices. Neither is risk-free but they represent value for me. I am open to other views/info that I may not have considered.

Some folks were deriding my choice of KK for various reasons.
Well, unless Rubis backs out... I am IN the money. I have attended every AGM for the past few years. I used to wait until the "lunch crowd" disappeared and then the serious group would have a discussion with the Management. It wasn't always pretty. At a price of 20/-, I have made a minimum of 15% (annualized) and it fits within my investment goals.

BTW, I don't really care if Rubis backs out either given I expect a future 15% Earnings Yield (at the 15/- level pre-Rubis). I do not mind owning a business that (on average) yielded me 15% compounded annually.

So whereas I do not believe in Cytonn at 60, it was a great investment for those who got in at 10/-. Which other investment could has provided a 500% return in 3 years?
[Not KK, not Unga, perhaps not even Saf]

@Horton doesn't have to prove anything to anyone just as I will not post my statements or the value of my holdings.

What is NOT "right" is pumping and dumping as some have done.

As long as @Horton doesn't ask you to buy Cytonn coz he is selling he is OK in my books.

@vvs...well put. @Horton, my apologies. My comments in the future on any investment of interest to me will be centred around objective analysis.
Horton
#242 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 8:13:14 AM

jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Except for @obiero & KQ Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly coz that's just amusing.
I am OK discussing the pros and cons of any investment. I am seriously considering more Saf and Centum at current prices. Neither is risk-free but they represent value for me. I am open to other views/info that I may not have considered.

Well, unless Rubis backs out... I am IN the money. I have attended every AGM for the past few years. I used to wait until the "lunch crowd" disappeared and then the serious group would have a discussion with the Management. It wasn't always pretty. At a price of 20/-, I have made a minimum of 15% (annualized) and it fits within my investment goals.

BTW, I don't really care if Rubis backs out either given I expect a future 15% Earnings Yield (at the 15/- level pre-Rubis). I do not mind owning a business that (on average) yielded me 15% compounded annually.

So whereas I do not believe in Cytonn at 60, it was a great investment for those who got in at 10/-. Which other investment could has provided a 500% return in 3 years?

@Horton doesn't have to prove anything to anyone just as I will not post my statements or the value of my holdings.

As long as @Horton doesn't ask you to buy Cytonn coz he is selling he is OK in my books.

@vvs...well put. @Horton, my apologies. My comments in the future on any investment of interest to me will be centred around objective analysis.

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
obiero
#243 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:10:52 AM

Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Mimi siwachi kupiga hii nyani. Siamini hao watu wa Cytonn management hata kidogo

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Horton
#244 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:18:27 AM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Mimi siwachi kupiga hii nyani. Siamini hao watu wa Cytonn management hata kidogo

Ur very contradictory. On Twitter you Expressed interest in their projects. So why express interest from people you don’t trust?
sparkly
#245 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 11:29:32 AM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

I am a class 3 drop out but I know Cytonn is no better than my HAFR monkey.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Swenani
#246 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:00:30 PM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

I am a class 3 drop out but I know Cytonn is no better than my HAFR monkey.

Human beings tend to overstate their accomplishmentssmile smile smile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#247 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:14:10 PM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Ur very contradictory. On Twitter you Expressed interest in their projects. So why express interest from people you don’t trust?

That is a long story that involves some money.. I will explain later

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mwekez@ji
#248 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 9:56:37 AM

@Horton, what happened to Cytonn buying KCB shares?
bartum
#249 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 10:10:34 AM

mwekez@ji wrote:

They bought and salt at 48
mwekez@ji
#250 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 11:55:55 AM

bartum wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

They bought and salt at 48

And they were to buy again recently on selling NIC
Aguytrying
#251 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 5:45:05 PM

obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

I'm with you here. I've never trusted this company and I wondered why they were marketing so aggressively over the past 2 years. And now I know why, I only invest in management I trust and I have never trusted in this one from day 1.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
#252 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2019 7:04:09 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
jmbada wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

I'm with you here. I've never trusted this company and I wondered why they were marketing so aggressively over the past 2 years. And now I know why, I only invest in management I trust and I have never trusted in this one from day 1.

My song for Cytonn; "Can't touch this".

BBI will solve it
:)
jmbada
#253 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:31:27 PM

New Cytonn news.....can they move such property?
https://www.businessdail...44956-sjckq6z/index.html
Angelica _ann
#254 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 6:45:59 PM

[quote=jmbada]New Cytonn news.....can they move such property?
https://www.businessdail...4956-sjckq6z/index.html[/quote]

Yes, coz their target market very high net-worth individuals. Kshs. 120m is pocket change to them cc. @swenani & @ Horton.

Cytonn are moving on strong and stronger while naysayers shout themselves horse!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Swenani
#255 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 7:31:13 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Yes, coz their target market very high net-worth individuals. Kshs. 120m is pocket change to them cc. @swenani & @ Horton.

Cytonn are moving on strong and stronger while naysayers shout themselves horse!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

It's been 3 years since wazuans prophesied the fall of Cytonn. In those 3 years, they could have received a return of over 60% if they re-invested their interest+capital
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
jmbada
#256 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:44:12 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Nice. Wasn't aware there was such a matket for off-plan at that price range, but maybe it is an unfulfilled market.
Angelica _ann
#257 Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:54:32 PM

jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Nice. Wasn't aware there was such a matket for off-plan at that price range, but maybe it is an unfulfilled market.

My take, I think when these guys were working at Britam, they are likely to have managed a survey that identified this market. Probably they took that to the Board & wazee being wazee - traditional- refuse to accept the results and/or approve it's funding/finance to the project. The wazee didn't believe there are young guys with serious cash, always looking down upon 'us' - they didn't appreciate the shift in the market (including deals aka stolen money). This mboys & girls knew this market existed and have since serviced it. My 2 cents from the county of Awiti.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Horton
#258 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 8:17:03 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

My take, I think when these guys were working at Britam, they are likely to have managed a survey that identified this market. Probably they took that to the Board & wazee being wazee - traditional- refuse to accept the results and/or approve it's funding/finance to the project. The wazee didn't believe there are young guys with serious cash, always looking down upon 'us' - they didn't appreciate the shift in the market (including deals aka stolen money). This mboys & girls knew this market existed and have since serviced it. My 2 cents from the county of Awiti.

20% of applewood has been sold and yes the buyers are real people. πŸ˜†
jmbada
#259 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:52:20 PM

Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Nice. Awaiting completion and occupation of the Ruaka development. Like GCR said. The track record is the issue. Not that anyone doubts them, but results are what matter. On a separate note, I grew up near Amara Ridge area (10 min. Walking distance from Bomas of Kenya) and pretty sure less than half of the properties are occupied. Will check again this weekend and update.
dunkang
#260 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:44:44 AM

Horton wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jmbada wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Cytonn is trash my friend. TRASH.

OK, let me clarify. Cytonn Real Estate Department i trash.

Tell me which of their construction site has had any activity since August 2018. Any! From Alma, Amara, The Ridge, RiverRun, etc etc etc.
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi