14 Pages«<89101112>»
Cytonn looks to list on GEMS
sparkly
#181 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:06:42 PM

Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:
Cytonn has sold its stake in KCB and HF (Source: Cytonn's Latest Weekly Report)

At a massive loss

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Acha Cytonn gang waone your statement... 🀣🀣🀣

Cytonn has an African Financial Fund with speciality in investing in financial services stock across Africa.

Any person who has attended class 6 business education class knows that it's normal to (re)balance your investment periodically to maximize profits and minimize losses.

But I could be expecting wazuans to have common sense which they don't. Maybe it explains why some wazuans keep on sinking money in HAFR, Mumias, KQ,ARM etc with the fear of realizing their losses because investment balancing and evaluation is for amateurs.

Endelea kutusi watu wa Class 3 Business.

One day you will wake up and realize that even HAFR, Mumias, KQ and ARM are run by people with Doctorates, Masters and Bachelors.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#182 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 6:11:57 PM

sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Cytonn has an African Financial Fund with speciality in investing in financial services stock across Africa.

Any person who has attended class 6 business education class knows that it's normal to (re)balance your investment periodically to maximize profits and minimize losses.

But I could be expecting wazuans to have common sense which they don't. Maybe it explains why some wazuans keep on sinking money in HAFR, Mumias, KQ,ARM etc with the fear of realizing their losses because investment balancing and evaluation is for amateurs.

One day you will wake up and realize that even HAFR, Mumias, KQ and ARM are run by people with Doctorates, Masters and Bachelors.

Exactly! It's not right for them to have taken such a gamble with people money in such a short period of time. They ducked up! But I guess incase you suddenly are unable to pay salaries for staff, the CEO especially, anything goes! You can't even wait for results for the quarter ended to be announced

HF 428,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Swenani
#183 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 7:48:57 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

What didn't they know three months ago about KCB and HF that they now know.. Bure kabisa!

Market dynamics are DYNAMIC except for KQ
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
obiero
#184 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 7:52:34 PM

Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

What didn't they know three months ago about KCB and HF that they now know.. Bure kabisa!

Market dynamics are not DYNAMIC except for KQ

How KQ gets pulled into every thread is something I am yet to understand..

VituVingiSana
#185 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 8:01:52 PM

obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

It's the benchmark for a Loss Making firm in KE.
Largest ever corporate loss.
Longest streak of losses.
Largest destruction of value (100bn+ and counting).

Any and all losses can be compared to KQ.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#186 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 8:03:07 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Oh. That's why.. I didn't know. Thanks for pointing out that

rwitre
#187 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 9:06:18 PM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Exactly! It's not right for them to have taken such a gamble with people money in such a short period of time. They ducked up! But I guess incase you suddenly are unable to pay salaries for staff, the CEO especially, anything goes! You can't even wait for results for the quarter ended to be announced

Today wazua daggers were drawn Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
KulaRaha
#188 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:19:43 AM

Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Listen to the fake news......you sell the only liquid asset you have for a 50% haircut and that's called rebalancing?

Cash flow issues my friend...cashflow issues!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
XSK
#189 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:36:24 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Listen to the fake news......you sell the only liquid asset you have for a 50% haircut and that's called rebalancing?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Cytonnaires where are they? This is news that should be publicised
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
jmbada
#190 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:56:44 AM

Swenani wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Somebody bring cold water or fire extinguisher.
It's getting hot here

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nah not yet. We aren’t at negative equity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😁😁 at least I tried to save your hard head.. hapa utachomeka, rest assured

Asante. I have made 6 times of my initial investment thus far. When it increases further. I shalll remember you. πŸ˜†

6 times how? The true value of this thing could be zero...

ARM at one time was worth 150...

This is a very ignorant comment.

How is one supposed to account for the change in price from Kshs 10 bob per share to kshs 60 per share?

So, by your logic, people should not factor in any capital gains since ARM was once trading at 150?

Is Cytonn publicly traded or is this an over the counter quote?
jmbada
#191 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:25:05 AM

Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Horton wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loss value > total value of shares πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So they invested in shares for the short term and didnt work for them or what happened???? Asking for a friend ....

They are cash strapped and I will not repeat it again.. It's tiring!

That’s good. Umetubore

Would a cash strapped company invest 00s of mirrions in the stock market if indeed they were cash strapped?

These are redemption requests....guaranteed to crush ANY fund manager....especially one with 40%+ of revenue from long term investments and, 37% revenue from paper capital gains in shares....again citing thwir own reports.
jmbada
#192 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:31:17 AM

Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Huh? Is this a regulated fund?
Angelica _ann
#193 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:49:29 AM

jmbada wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Huh? Is this a regulated fund?

Kenya (KCB & NIC) is in Africa smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
VituVingiSana
#194 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:14:49 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
obiero wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Oh. That's why.. I didn't know. Thanks for pointing out that
You are welcome.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Ericsson
#195 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:19:10 AM

Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

They are making money by buying low and selling high,they are not in them for the long run
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Horton
#196 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:41:15 PM

jmbada wrote:
Swenani wrote:
the deal wrote:
Horton wrote:
obiero wrote:
Horton wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Somebody bring cold water or fire extinguisher.
It's getting hot here

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nah not yet. We aren’t at negative equity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😁😁 at least I tried to save your hard head.. hapa utachomeka, rest assured

Asante. I have made 6 times of my initial investment thus far. When it increases further. I shalll remember you. πŸ˜†

6 times how? The true value of this thing could be zero...

ARM at one time was worth 150...

This is a very ignorant comment.

How is one supposed to account for the change in price from Kshs 10 bob per share to kshs 60 per share?

So, by your logic, people should not factor in any capital gains since ARM was once trading at 150?

Is Cytonn publicly traded or is this an over the counter quote?

Any serious investor knows the answer to this question
Horton
#197 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:52:31 PM

XSK wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

Cytonnaires where are they? This is news that should be publicised

Don’t take kularaha’s rumors seriously. They are just that.
Gatheuzi
#198 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:42:08 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

They are making money by buying
high
and selling low,they are not in them for the long run

Small correction up there.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
Ericsson
#199 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:46:16 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#200 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 6:48:37 PM

Ericsson wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Swenani wrote:
maka wrote:
obiero wrote:
mwekez@ji wrote:

At a massive loss

high

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

These guys need to investigated. They seem subprime minded, just like Bernie