wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...
Kusadikika
#1 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 5:37:40 PM

AlphDoti
#2 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 5:47:36 PM

What is the end goal, who benefits from this beyond the obvious?
Much Know
#3 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 6:02:27 PM

I understand Mt. Kenya has the best weed in the whole world, have never tasted it, but have heard this story for long, and it is heavily guarded, some jeshi guys and some wazungus get it, but its the worlds best according to many, and i have tasted many, hio sijaonja bado, ni sifa tu naskia.
A New Kenya
Kusadikika
#4 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 6:50:47 PM

AlphDoti wrote:

The end goal is freedom.... freedom to use what nature has freely given.

By the way AlphDoti, what is Islams stand on Bangi?
Mukiri
#5 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:12:48 PM

Much Know wrote:
I understand Mt. Kenya has the best weed in the whole world, have never tasted it, but have heard this story for long, and it is heavily guarded, some jeshi guys and some wazungus get it, but its the worlds best according to many, and i have tasted many, hio sijaonja bado, ni sifa tu naskia.

smile
Best isn't Malawian Gold?

Proverbs 19:21
AlphDoti
#6 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:13:13 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Anything that causes harm to (1). Mind, (2). Body, or (3). Soul is haram in Islam. Allah says “And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you” [Quran surah an-Nisa’ 4:29]. Also “and do not throw yourselves into destruction” [Quran al-Baqarah 2:195]. And the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “There should be neither harm nor reciprocating of harm.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah with a hasan isnaad. So Islam forbids the Muslim to cause his own death or kill himself; it also forbids him to harm himself or anohter in any manner.
Much Know
#7 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:27:58 PM

Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:

smile

World Bank approved, legal weed, malawi gold is No,!, but i understand ours is much better, Shashemane is nice, i depend on Dodoma, which some of us corrupted to "madodo", it works for the time being!
A New Kenya
masukuma
#8 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:33:15 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Anything that causes harm to (1). Mind, (2). Body, or (3). Soul is haram in Islam. Allah says “And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you” [Quran surah an-Nisa’ 4:29]. Also “and do not throw yourselves into destruction” [Quran al-Baqarah 2:195]. And the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: “There should be neither harm nor reciprocating of harm.” Narrated by Ibn Maajah with a hasan isnaad. So Islam forbids the Muslim to cause his own death or kill himself; it also forbids him to harm himself or anohter in any manner.

so is it treated in the same way as shisha and cigarettes?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kusadikika
#9 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:34:38 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Thanks @AlphDoti. What if the Bangi was being taken as medicine? Does Islam forbid the use of Ethanol as an antiseptic or hand sanitizer?
masukuma
#10 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:35:42 PM

While I am not a partaker of the same - they are to me nothing but victimless crimes.

If they are done away from my sight - sina shida nazo.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Kusadikika
#11 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:38:22 PM

Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:

smile

World Bank approved, legal weed, malawi gold is No,!, but i understand ours is much better, Shashemane is nice, i depend on Dodoma, which some of us corrupted to "madodo", it works for the time being!

I think many parts of the world have their (Insert name of contry) Gold. I have also heard that Swaziland sorry eSwatini has the best. Swazi Gold.
Mukiri
#12 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:50:48 PM

masukuma wrote:
While I am not a partaker of the same - they are to me nothing but victimless crimes.

If they are done away from my sight - sina shida nazo.

That number 2 reminds me of a certain someone, who said he has a high affinity for fish. Infact the only religious things he'll post almost always touch on it.

Mukiri
#13 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 7:59:57 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
Much Know wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Much Know wrote:

smile

I think many parts of the world have their (Insert name of contry) Gold. I have also heard that Swaziland sorry eSwatini has the best. Swazi Gold.

There are grass connoisseurs, based mainly in Amsterdam. They travel the world sampling, testing and laster on planting the different strains available worldwide. I watched one such documentary. Being BIG business with high end-users willing to pay exorbitant prices, quality is not taken lightly. These are masters of their trade, and they said Malawi's Chambo has no competitor. That was a while back, maybe before 'farming' was done ad sampled from the mountain.

@Much know, I thought Kenia's consumption is sated by Wachanda? Once the Turkana road to Ethiopia is commissioned (is it functional?) then Shash becomes common place

AlphDoti
#14 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 8:52:59 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

Thanks @AlphDoti. What if the Bangi was being taken as medicine? Does Islam forbid the use of Ethanol as an antiseptic or hand sanitizer?

There is nothing wrong with using the medicinal extract derived from bhang plant which are in fact free of THC. This is the general principal applied to everything that is available in the market in its natural or manufactured form. The benefits are derived and used e.g. sanitizers etc
kayhara
#15 Posted : Monday, April 30, 2018 9:30:00 PM

Much Know wrote:

There is some western stuff we used to pull at Nayhururu high very potent like factory tea from Othaya.
Countries with legal weed have reduced cases of cancer ( self survey) we should be exporting weed just like our tea to blend other inferior weeds
To Each His Own
Kusadikika
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 8:09:58 AM

Canada. Open for business.

https://www.cnn.com/2018...al-marijuana/index.html

Let us not be left behind.
Swenani
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:18:45 AM

Much Know wrote:

Try swaziland
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:55:44 AM

kayhara wrote:
Much Know wrote:

There is some western stuff we used to pull at Nayhururu high very potent like factory tea from Othaya.
Countries with legal weed have reduced cases of cancer ( self survey) we should be exporting weed just like our tea to blend other inferior weeds

Aberdare is said to probably have the most fertile soil and conditions in the world for your info.

On the same note:
Recreational marijuana is now legal in Canada:
- Adults will be allowed to carry and share up to 30 grams of legal marijuana in public
- They can cultivate up to four plants in their homes
- And they can make products such as edibles for personal use

BBI will solve it
:)
Julie
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:13:42 PM

Waiting for it to be legalised in Kenya...Then i can grow some indoors for me and Guka
tycho
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:24:59 PM

Kenyan law is perfect regarding cannabis. In fact, legally and institutionally, we may be more advanced than Canada or even Venezuela.

The current abuse of the drug coming with the 'legalization' wave is dangerous and should be checked.