wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Ridgeways mall
Angelica _ann
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:09:56 PM

Anti corruption should relax on small county thieves smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hamburglar
#22 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 10:35:29 AM

Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:
Nakumatt was looted by its owners clean and dry

guys like Atul Shah should be in jail now,they killed a young auditor who once worked at nakumatt head office.

they withdrew billions from the firm, stashed them abroad and slowly saw it bleed to death

you can't help but feel for those employees and small time suppliers who lost their jobs and weren't paid.

That's what indians do to the kenyan economy.
Next in line is ARM

That's a reckless statement

It's the truth though. Indians have a reputation of making money through businesses in Kenya and stashing the proceeds abroad. It's not a reckless statement, it's a very accurate statement. Am speaking from a point of knowledge.

Just because two atheists conned me-true story-doesn't mean all atheists are conmen. It could be my greediness which is the problem and not atheists

We are not talking about a handful of Indians stashing money abroad, we are talking about a huge percentage by my estimation. I will defend my statement later. These people live with one foot in Kenya and the other foot abroad in The UK, in Canada and now increasingly in Dubai.

That is the truth. After Amin threw Indians out of Uganda and Matiba started talking of the same in Kenya, Indians make money in Kenya and stash it abroad. Even their kids go to school abroad and rarely come back.

d'oh! Money goes where it feels safe. Even you guys left your rural areas to stash money in Nairobi and its suburbs. Wacheni wivu

Now where is wivu coming from? We are just stating a fact, it's their money and they can stash it anywhere they want.

Much as it is their money, the effect of capital flight has far reaching negative consequences to the populace from whence their made said money! We ought to do something to mitigate against this drain.

You are right about that, but people have the right to do whatever they want with their money.....as long as it is legal, they can put their money wherever they please. I am condoning it but it's just what it is.

Atul is a billionaire with money stashed in banks in Canada while the suppliers he left high and dry are busy closing their local bank accounts after they were shafted and left broke. He knew that he can't be touched if he hid his money out of the country. Self preservation can sometimes turn people into sociopaths who only think of themselves.
wukan
#23 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:52:22 AM

Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

guys like Atul Shah should be in jail now,they killed a young auditor who once worked at nakumatt head office.

they withdrew billions from the firm, stashed them abroad and slowly saw it bleed to death

you can't help but feel for those employees and small time suppliers who lost their jobs and weren't paid.

Next in line is ARM

It's the truth though. Indians have a reputation of making money through businesses in Kenya and stashing the proceeds abroad. It's not a reckless statement, it's a very accurate statement. Am speaking from a point of knowledge.

Just because two atheists conned me-true story-doesn't mean all atheists are conmen. It could be my greediness which is the problem and not atheists

We are not talking about a handful of Indians stashing money abroad, we are talking about a huge percentage by my estimation. I will defend my statement later. These people live with one foot in Kenya and the other foot abroad in The UK, in Canada and now increasingly in Dubai.

That is the truth. After Amin threw Indians out of Uganda and Matiba started talking of the same in Kenya, Indians make money in Kenya and stash it abroad. Even their kids go to school abroad and rarely come back.

d'oh! Money goes where it feels safe. Even you guys left your rural areas to stash money in Nairobi and its suburbs. Wacheni wivu

Now where is wivu coming from? We are just stating a fact, it's their money and they can stash it anywhere they want.

Much as it is their money, the effect of capital flight has far reaching negative consequences to the populace from whence their made said money! We ought to do something to mitigate against this drain.

The populace has already gained from the capital while it was employed at Ridgeways mall they got cheap imports at local convenience, employment, taxes etc. Did you see the populace complaining at that time?

Atul relied on govt statistics thinking retail would expand bigly and went on a debt binge. He lost the gamble if he was not wise enough to save himself some money then he is a fool. Negative consequences are always there in any market that's how the market works. someone has to take in the losses.
KulaRaha
#24 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:43:58 PM

Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

Indians steal from their own companies, Africans steal from the nation. Same sh*t, different day.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Mukiri
#25 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:56:28 PM

wukan wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

The populace has already gained from the capital while it was employed at Ridgeways mall they got cheap imports at local convenience, employment, taxes etc. Did you see the populace complaining at that time?

Atul relied on govt statistics thinking retail would expand bigly and went on a debt binge. He lost the gamble if he was not wise enough to save himself some money then he is a fool. Negative consequences are always there in any market that's how the market works. someone has to take in the losses.

What gains are those you are talking about, my fren? You must be an Indian!

Anyways, Nakumatt is riddled with theories. Whispers have it that once it went to bed with a certain bearded pharmacist, it's goose was cooked. The first laundry machine (the bank) went, it was time for the twin laundry machine (the supermarket).

The devil only comes to kill, steal and destroy.

Proverbs 19:21
hardwood
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 8:36:33 PM

Mukiri wrote:
wukan wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

Anyways, Nakumatt is riddled with theories. Whispers have it that once it went to bed with a certain bearded pharmacist, it's goose was cooked. The first laundry machine (the bank) went, it was time for the twin laundry machine (the supermarket).

Stashing money elsewhere is ok. Many Kenyans also work in one part of the country but invest elsewhere where they feel their money is safe, especially after 07/8.
Mukiri
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 17, 2018 11:18:07 PM

I understand Genghis and Chase is all Muhindi and one can't bite the hand that feeds

Proverbs 19:21
sparkly
#28 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2018 7:02:07 AM

hardwood wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
wukan wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
wukan wrote:
sparkly wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
hamburglar wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
faa wrote:

Next in line is ARM

Stashing money elsewhere is ok. Many Kenyans also work in one part of the country but invest elsewhere where they feel their money is safe, especially after 07/8.

There is a difference between investing elsewhere and stealing from the company.
Life is short. Live passionately.
davidkenya
#29 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:54:43 PM

while still at the mall lets see how i was able to get your personal info while you were checking out.this is scary

http://bit.ly/2uoX6Kf
mawinder
#30 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:47:23 PM

[quote=davidkenya]while still at the mall lets see how i was able to get your personal info while you were checking out.this is scary

http://bit.ly/2uoX6Kf[/quote]
Your mother was impregnated by a mad man and gave birth to you..Ghasia hii...Shenzi hii...Kwenda tafuta baba yako..
hardwood
#31 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:19:44 PM

mawinder wrote:
davidkenya wrote:
while still at the mall lets see how i was able to get your personal info while you were checking out.this is scary

Your mother was impregnated by a mad man and gave birth to you..Ghasia hii...Shenzi hii...Kwenda tafuta baba yako..

Jesso. Kweli phombe and wazua don't mix.
mawinder
#32 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:21:36 AM

hardwood wrote:
mawinder wrote:
davidkenya wrote:

Jesso. Kweli phombe and wazua don't mix.

Hehehe...I am a teatotaller...Had to put the idiot in place