wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Don't be left behind
MoneyIdeas
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:02:22 PM

Letting your money work for you may sound like a cliche, with every investment company trying to convince you how you can invest and let your money work for you.We all are careful where we put our money, we expect returns when we invest but we don't want to risk much.

You have had of the cryptocurrency, its sounds like an interesting investing Idea but also very scary, the same applies to forex and other fin-tech investment ideas.

We all know how real estate is the billion dollar idea, but the initial capital always leave a huge hole in our pocket.Leaving you on-hold until you are ready.

Now Imagine a company that combine s all this into one giving you a chance to Invest in contained risks enabling you get returns on your investment.

Ozaid is giving you an opportunity to do that, to join the new financial revolution while at the same time taking calculated risks.Every investment has its risks, the most important thing is what you do to contain the risk Ozaid has done just that.Don be left behind,Take the lead.

Call;+254721833359.
Lets get you started
OZAID GROUP
mlennyma
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:36:35 PM

MoneyIdeas wrote:
Letting your money work for you may sound like a cliche, with every investment company trying to convince you how you can invest and let your money work for you.We all are careful where we put our money, we expect returns when we invest but we don't want to risk much.

You have had of the cryptocurrency, its sounds like an interesting investing Idea but also very scary, the same applies to forex and other fin-tech investment ideas.

We all know how real estate is the billion dollar idea, but the initial capital always leave a huge hole in our pocket.Leaving you on-hold until you are ready.

Now Imagine a company that combine s all this into one giving you a chance to Invest in contained risks enabling you get returns on your investment.

Ozaid is giving you an opportunity to do that, to join the new financial revolution while at the same time taking calculated risks.Every investment has its risks, the most important thing is what you do to contain the risk Ozaid has done just that.Don be left behind,Take the lead.

Call;+254721833359.
Lets get you started
OZAID GROUP

it's not that easy to lure people into dreams
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Ericsson
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:39:38 PM

That person should be blacklisted from wazua
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
MugundaMan
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2018 4:42:19 PM

"if the 'neatly packaged' investment deal is so good, why are you offloading it to others? That is, if I can make a zillion percent return on a certain project, why would I share it with you?"

Good luck in your quest though.
Njunge
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2018 5:28:59 PM

Ericsson wrote:

Why?? Is there anything wrong with mining water from steel?
Pierce
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:56:59 AM

Njunge wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

Why?? Is there anything wrong with mining water from steel?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Mukiri
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:57:52 PM

MoneyIdeas wrote:

Call;+254721833359.
Lets get you started
OZAID GROUP

I'd be willing to give it a try, if you'd advance me the loan. I'll pay the loan from the proceeds thereof... afterall we both know nothing could go wrong, ama?

Proverbs 19:21
Angelica _ann
#8 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 3:45:26 AM

Mukiri wrote:
MoneyIdeas wrote:

Call;+254721833359.
Lets get you started
OZAID GROUP

I'd be willing to give it a try, if you'd advance me the loan. I'll pay the loan from the proceeds thereof... afterall we both know nothing could go wrong, ama?

Yawa pastorLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Mukiri
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2018 9:05:03 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
MoneyIdeas wrote:

Call;+254721833359.
Lets get you started
OZAID GROUP

Yawa pastorLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

smile Atoti what is? I'm not one to let a golden opportunity like this pass me by. Ni pesa tu inanikosea. @MoneyIdeas Do we have a deal?Pray

Proverbs 19:21