Dispenses Bitcons smile smile smile

Lol. Niokotwe Lamu

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Swenani
#102 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 7:32:24 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Ryko wrote:

Dispenses Bitcons smile smile smile

wewe cheka tu, a Bitcouin PDQ is coming to a supermarket near you soon as well as a bitcoin credit card-you spend bitcoins and pay them latersmile smile
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mnandii
#103 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:29:15 AM

murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Warren Buffet:Bit coin is "Rat poisoned squared"

“Widespread fear is your friend.” - Warren Buffet

Be greedy when?

Warren is just being realistic, what does bitcoin produce? As long as everyone buying a coin expects to sell it higher to the next person then its rat poison.

Isn't this what you also do when dealing in shares @murchr? People don't buy financial instruments to consume but to sell at a higher profit(which is a noble goal). The shares you have you don't consume unlike economic goods which people consume and thus they try to maximize the utility they derive therein.

Also bitcoin is quite useful apart from being just a speculative venture. People buy bitcoin s a store of value, for example. And also for money tranfer across borders
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#104 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:31:02 AM

murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
True. Rat poison for the banks and maybe conventional stock brokers like you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Whoever is loosing money is pertaking the poison

HEHEHE smile
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:41:48 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Use Tradingview to chart Crypto. Much clearer, more tools and you can compare your analysis with other respected long-term traders who share their analysis freely

Was doing so until they put a limit on the number of charts you can save. With Elliott you require charts of differing time lengths eg Weekly, Daily, 4-Hourly etc. Also the crowd at Trading View can really put you off.
Mukiri
#106 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:07:08 PM

mnandii wrote:
murchr wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
True. Rat poison for the banks and maybe conventional stock brokers like you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Whoever is loosing money is pertaking the poison

HEHEHE smile

Wachana na huyo Mkamba, sour grapes. I'd really like to meet anyone losing money in Crypto..

Proverbs 19:21
Mukiri
#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 6:09:15 PM

mnandii wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Use Tradingview to chart Crypto. Much clearer, more tools and you can compare your analysis with other respected long-term traders who share their analysis freely

Was doing so until they put a limit on the number of charts you can save. With Elliott you require charts of differing time lengths eg Weekly, Daily, 4-Hourly etc. Also the crowd at Trading View can really put you off.

Yes.. Tradingview is more of 'Facebook', but their charts are clearer with more tools. So, your current charts are subject to scrutiny?

Proverbs 19:21
mnandii
#108 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:24:40 AM

Mukiri wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin has been tracing out an Elliott Wave Triangle (wave (4) since last hitting a high of $19,000s. So far waves ABC of the triangle are complete. We are now in wave D where red wave [ .a. ] is complete . we await the completion of red waves [ .b.] and [ .c. ] .

An alternative count is that wave D is complete at $9800 and we should fall in wave E. Either way the market will give direction. In the mean time I expect bitcoin to fall further and target downwards of $8500, $8100 and probably $7700. The high of $9800 should be maintained for some weeks to come.

My Elliot tells me we are in wave three, after a wave two 8,800 and one @ 9,700+. ABC was left back at the lows of 6k

Could you provide a chart for comparision?
mnandii
#109 Posted : Wednesday, May 16, 2018 11:28:41 AM

mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin has been tracing out an Elliott Wave Triangle (wave (4) since last hitting a high of $19,000s. So far waves ABC of the triangle are complete. We are now in wave D where red wave [ .a. ] is complete . we await the completion of red waves [ .b.] and [ .c. ] .

An alternative count is that wave D is complete at $9800 and we should fall in wave E. Either way the market will give direction. In the mean time I expect bitcoin to fall further and target downwards of $8500, $8100 and probably $7700. The high of $9800 should be maintained for some weeks to come.

It appears wave [ b ] to theextreme right of the chart is not yet complete. Once waves (b) and (c) complete expect a move back up above 9800.
tandich
#110 Posted : Monday, May 21, 2018 4:23:47 PM

mnandii
#111 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:18:14 AM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

It appears wave [ b ] to theextreme right of the chart is not yet complete. Once waves (b) and (c) complete expect a move back up above 9800.

mnandii
#112 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:19:46 AM

Expecting Bitcoin to find a bottom at 7740 - 7530s. Thereafter it should rebound and target a move upwards of $10000.
Stiffler
#113 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11:20:07 AM

tandich wrote:

Very well summarized....
If only the currencies would perform similarly this year.....!
S.Mutaga III
#114 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:06:07 PM

mnandii wrote:

Expecting Bitcoin to find a bottom at 7740 - 7530s. Thereafter it should rebound and target a move upwards of $10000.

I was thinking along the same lines. It will bottom around 7500 and the uptrend will resume. I still dont think April was a bull trap because most alts had bled dry at that time. In my opinion, this is just a correction to a market cap of around 320billion -330 billion and the uptrend will resume. I also noted that platform cryptocurrencies will be the deal this year, not just coins. Platforms are the next big thing like Zilliqa, IOStoken,Cybermiles, Ontology, Loom Network etc. Judging from the performance of platforms in April, I can comfortably conclude that is where the smart money will go because they outperformed the market that month.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Mike Ock
#115 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:40:35 AM

mnandii wrote:

Leave out wave analysis in cryptocurrencies. Crypto due to it's decentralized nature has no regulatory bodies and hence is easily manipulated by the largest stakeholders(currency owners, exchanges and miners). This is hot fire you're playing around with. I hope it's money you can afford to lose.
sparkly
#116 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:51:49 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Leave out wave analysis in cryptocurrencies. Crypto due to it's decentralized nature has no regulatory bodies and hence is easily manipulated by the largest stakeholders(currency owners, exchanges and miners). This is hot fire you're playing around with. I hope it's money you can afford to lose.

Agree fully. If ARM cement with land, equipment, emoloyees, cement in shops is falling down the cliff without signs of bottoming, how about cryptos which are not backed by any assets or sovereign power.
Life is short. Live passionately.
mnandii
#117 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:59:23 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
mnandii wrote:

I wish you knew what you are talking about!

NO ONE manipulates large markets. NO ONE has that capacity to do so.

Research.
mnandii
#118 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:00:54 AM

Bitocin. The downward correction is over at $7400. A move to above $8600 will be good confirmation. Expect a rebound to targets $10,000 or $10830s
sparkly
#119 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:31:50 AM

mnandii wrote:

Bitocin. The downward correction is over at $7400. A move to above $8600 will be good confirmation. Expect a rebound to targets $10,000 or $10830s

I liked your Elliot Wave analysis on shares. You lost me when you moved to applying the wave theory to socialnomics, health, dressing and now crypto currencies
Life is short. Live passionately.
Mike Ock
#120 Posted : Thursday, May 24, 2018 11:38:47 AM

mnandii wrote:
Mike Ock wrote:
mnandii wrote:

I wish you knew what you are talking about!

NO ONE manipulates large markets. NO ONE has that capacity to do so.

Research.

Here we go. The standard response by a crypto trader when their currency is questioned is to assume the critic has done zero due diligence and dismiss them. I'll have you know that I've been following Bitcoin for years and the manipulation is there in the following ways :

1. Miners simply stop mining when a currency falls to a price below what it costs to mine. This causes supply restriction and the price quickly bounces back to profitability after that

2. For the entire history of crypto, there has always been a dominant exchange converting the majority of the currency in circulation. Right now the dominant exchange is Coinbase and they are notorious for making their system throw trading errors during market panics to restrict demand and prop up the price. Also there is no crypto insider trading law so it's easy for operators of a big exchange like Coinbase to examine trading behavior on their platform and trade based on that information

3. The top 1000 owners of Bitcoin control up to 40% of the currency. It's very easy for them to trade large volumes with one another to prop up the price when necessary