wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

18 Pages«<1011121314>»
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach
S.Mutaga III
#221 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 7:20:59 PM

mamilli wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Bought some Theta Token about a month ago after learning about their mainnet launch 2 weeks from now 15th. That coin has been pumping like crazy Drool Drool I will sell on 14th or 13th. Maybe I will 5X my money. Now at 3X

Good call,missed out on this one,chose to double down on BNB instead (no complains).However,jamaa will front-run you if you hodl till 14th.

Remember to speculate with pocket change. This market is extremely volatile. Personally, I don't speculate with a lot of cash because I like low risk high reward situations. In other news I just realized BNB lost just 27% in 2018 bear market. 27% only!!I am definitely going to buy that coin with some change.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
Spikes
#222 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 8:43:25 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
mamilli wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
Bought some Theta Token about a month ago after learning about their mainnet launch 2 weeks from now 15th. That coin has been pumping like crazy Drool Drool I will sell on 14th or 13th. Maybe I will 5X my money. Now at 3X

Good call,missed out on this one,chose to double down on BNB instead (no complains).However,jamaa will front-run you if you hodl till 14th.

Remember to speculate with pocket change. This market is extremely volatile. Personally, I don't speculate with a lot of cash because I like low risk high reward situations. In other news I just realized BNB lost just 27% in 2018 bear market. 27% only!!I am definitely going to buy that coin with some change.

Warning :Never approach virtual currency world with stock market mentality more so Kenyan ...nse. You're bound to fail.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
S.Mutaga III
#223 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 10:44:28 PM

Spikes wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:
mamilli wrote:
S.Mutaga III wrote:

Warning :Never approach virtual currency world with stock market mentality more so Kenyan ...nse. You're bound to fail.

That's why you invest pocket change unlike in NSE.
A successful man is not he who gets the best, it is he who makes the best from what he gets.
mamilli
#224 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:36:01 PM

mamilli wrote:
Sober wrote:
Cryptocurrency will make you money in a month what would take a decade on the stock market, at the same time it may render you bankrupt if you place all your wealth there and forget to cash out during the bull run. The trick is to harvest as the price goes higher to remain sober so that when the market is red, you will be praying for even lower prices for you to accumulate more. I say this out of experience, ulizeni maswali mjibiwe.

ooh! before i forget

1 Bitcoin = $3,687.46 as i type

What bags are you holding?
My blockfolio looks like this...BTC,ETH,XRP,EOS,BNB,LINK,also bought into the EO coin ICO (native token for the soon to be launched EO.TRADE exchange)

PS..BTC constitutes 70%,the rest shitcoins smile

My shitcoin bags have outdone Bitcoin AF.Save for ETH (bought at $120),am literally ridding XRP,BNB & LINK on the house's money.I recently dropped EOS for ADA.....Hail satoshi.
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
rwitre
#225 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 10:49:57 AM

Switzerland’s largest online retailer now accepting Bitcoin (BTC)

>>LINK<<

Quote:
Customers at the point of checkout will be given the payment option of cryptocurrencies. They will then auto-directed to payment gateway of Coinify, where customers can select specific crypto coin to pay with. Customers will then be given an exchange rate which will be fixed for 15 minutes.
snifadog
#226 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:10:54 AM

BTC bull season will be back, bigger and better. It's only a matter of time. Pack your bags and wait for the moon mission(s) ?
Naysayers like obiero et al will be left to rue the missed opportunities
mamilli
#227 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:16:39 PM

rwitre wrote:
Switzerland’s largest online retailer now accepting Bitcoin (BTC)

>>LINK<<

Quote:
Customers at the point of checkout will be given the payment option of cryptocurrencies. They will then auto-directed to payment gateway of Coinify, where customers can select specific crypto coin to pay with. Customers will then be given an exchange rate which will be fixed for 15 minutes.

These merchants are really scared of the volatility(sensibly so).Apparently Starbucks will employ the same model with BAKKT as the exchange.
https://www.google.com/a...yments-source-claims/amp
S.Mutaga III
#228 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 2:09:52 AM

Exited Theta at 0.13 and made some cool returns. Downturn incoming
mamilli
#229 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:40:07 AM

S.Mutaga III wrote:
Exited Theta at 0.13 and made some cool returns. Downturn incoming

Applause Applause At this rate "the pocket change" will blow your LKL out of the water.
snifadog
#230 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:40:38 AM

well played.. the thing pumped 300% in the last 1 month
Beler
#231 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 9:20:51 AM

I cannot make predictions about BTC price in the future, but I am happy that at this level of around $3500 it seems that BTC gained some sort of stability after last year. Hopefully it will continue at stable pace toward at least $4000 at the end of this year
mamilli
#232 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 1:05:15 PM

Beler wrote:
I cannot make predictions about BTC price in the future, but I am happy that at this level of around $3500 it seems that BTC gained some sort of stability after last year. Hopefully it will continue at stable pace toward at least $4000 at the end of this year

You have a rational approach,not to mention your "awfully" tempered and tepid expectations(4k by year end,jeez!..shindwe) Not sure about BTC stability though,it can crater a further 50% from where we are right now(good luck catching those wicks to 2k) However as a speculator,trader or investor,this is not the time to be on the sidelines.
mamilli
#233 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 12:50:58 PM

Raven coin and Binance coin in price discovery mode against BTC...did a sweet 3x on BNB in as many months,missed out big time on RVN (will dive in head first once it pulls back).Cardano "my new crush" is making sexy moves,all the while king BTC soundly asleep!
snifadog
#234 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 11:21:46 AM

BNB has been on an absolute tear this year. big things are still in the pipeline this thing will 2x against the BTC pair before end of year.
Sober
#235 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:27:09 PM

snifadog wrote:
BTC bull season will be back, bigger and better. It's only a matter of time. Pack your bags and wait for the moon mission(s) ?

Anyone who invested in alts in January 2019 is currently staring at an average gains of 15-20% before even the bull run sets in.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Ryko
#236 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:33:37 PM

Sober wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Anyone who invested in alts in January 2019 is currently staring at an average gains of 15-20% before even the bull run sets in.

Guys should keep calm next target is May 2020 (halving), when enough newbies have began moving in. Right now its still Obieros time to fire salvos at us.

Ideally crypto should be treated like dustbowl migundas, you buy and FORGET.
I work so I can afford the amount of alcohol required to continue going to work
Sober
#237 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:37:43 PM

snifadog wrote:
BNB has been on an absolute tear this year. big things are still in the pipeline this thing will 2x against the BTC pair before end of year.

Also have a look at other Exchange Coins because when the IEO replace ICOs in 2019 as a way of raising funds. Some of the tokens will make massive gains.

I am talking KCS, BIX, HT and BCO. Please avoid those exchanges that do wash trading.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Sober
#238 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:43:04 PM

Ryko wrote:
Sober wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Guys should keep calm next target is May 2020 (halving), when enough newbies have began moving in. Right now its still Obieros time to fire salvos at us.

Ideally crypto should be treated like dustbowl migundas, you buy and FORGET.

The buying and forgetting works when you buy the main cryptos BTC, ETH, XRP and LTC. But for those who venture into the small caps. you have to keep on checking, you may be away for a while and find an exchange stopped the trading and gave hodlers a month to withdraw before the final suspension, or price mooned and came back to Zero. Each trader I believe has their own strategy depending on many variables.
mamilli
#239 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 6:09:36 PM

It will be interesting to see how binance exchange will fair against this deep pocketed cabal.....
https://www.google.com/a...-data-feed-expands/amp/

Bear in mind this space morphs faster than you can flip shitcoins (remember poloniex?)
snifadog
#240 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:46:48 AM

Speaking of cryptos, the admins here should verify the wazua domain on the BAT publishers list so that the site can make some free revenue. BAT is a token for rewarding users on the web, it has started picking up traction with the likes of guardian, washington post et al already verified and using it.
https://publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/