wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

18 Pages«<89101112>»
Speculating in cryptocurrencies: A rough approach
Angelica _ann
#181 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 12:48:42 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Just checked the price after a long time @3,756 Bitcoin is beyond prayers. Burning to recognition is the way here!!!!

Kudos mami. You called it out all along.. A fraud, a ponzi..

We were told we are laggards, one even had the audacity to abuse Warren Buffet.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#182 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 2:25:02 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Just checked the price after a long time @3,756 Bitcoin is beyond prayers. Burning to recognition is the way here!!!!

I saw that insult of the oracle of Omaha by @spikes.. Interestingly, no significant financial analyst has ever backed Bitcoin.. It was warning signs all over

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Spikes
#183 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 8:54:54 PM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

I saw that insult of the oracle of Omaha by @spikes.. Interestingly, no significant financial analyst has ever backed Bitcoin.. It was warning signs all over

I do make money all the time even when Bitcoin is off the cliff.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Angelica _ann
#184 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:08:35 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Heh heh heh you sound subdued but isorite if you are making money!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
obiero
#185 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:45:55 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

In China, the mining rigs are being sold as scrap metal, weighed by the kilo, with traders stating Cryptocurrency simply cannot generate enough earnings even to cover the cost of electricity they use up

Spikes
#186 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:18:03 AM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

In China, the mining rigs are being sold as scrap metal, weighed by the kilo, with traders stating Cryptocurrency simply cannot generate enough earnings even to cover the cost of electricity they use up

Link please. Meanwhile you should have heeded calls to invest in cryptos to hedge against KQ's fizzling Open Offer that has left you in the red indefinitely. Welcome bro.prices are pretty cheap. Simply jump in and take position for the upcoming rally.
@AngelicaAnn & @Obiero I subdued bear markets in virtual currencies i.e. why I make money when you are lamenting the most!
obiero
#187 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:35:17 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Link please. Meanwhile you should have heeded calls to invest in cryptos to hedge against KQ's fizzling Open Offer that has left you in the red indefinitely. Welcome bro.prices are pretty cheap. Simply jump in and take position for the upcoming rally.
@AngelicaAnn & @Obiero I subdued bear markets in virtual currencies i.e. why I make money when you are lamenting the most!

Pepo mbaya.. You still dare invite me to a tragic scenario despite the fact that crypto has crashed and burnt https://www.google.com/u...amp;ust=1543289761469858

mnandii
#188 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:49:44 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
[quote=Angelica _ann]Just checked the price after a long time @3,756 Bitcoin is beyond prayers. Burning to recognition is the way here!!!!

Pepo mbaya.. You still dare invite me to a tragic scenario despite the fact that crypto has crashed and burnt https://www.google.com/u...mp;ust=1543289761469858[/quote]

Hahaha! When there's blood in the streets! smile smile
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
mnandii
#189 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 6:53:59 AM

Bitcoin is gropping for a bottom in a complex wave II (which might already be in place). Expect a significant move of several multiples of the last major high i.e beyond $19,000. A move above $6500 in the coming months will be key.

#If you know you know.
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
obiero
#190 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:01:18 AM

mnandii wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Pepo mbaya.. You still dare invite me to a tragic scenario despite the fact that crypto has crashed and burnt https://www.google.com/u...mp;ust=1543289761469858

Hehe. @mnandii.. I would rather buy and sell smokies

mnandii
#191 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:02:20 AM

obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Financial analysts are always wrong at major trend changes. Always! Bitcoin does not need their backing to succeed.
mnandii
#192 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 7:05:19 AM

obiero wrote:
mnandii wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Pepo mbaya.. You still dare invite me to a tragic scenario despite the fact that crypto has crashed and burnt https://www.google.com/u...mp;ust=1543289761469858

Hehe. @mnandii.. I would rather buy and sell smokies

Heehee. Remember the guy who ordered pizza using bitcoin? It must have been his worst missed opportunity.
Mike Ock
#193 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 10:38:45 AM

This thing has been overrun by speculators and scammers. Makes me wonder if the whole crypto thing was a scam to begin with. The ones who made serious money are the exchanges, the early adopters and the guys who did ICOs. If you entered within the last one year, pole kwako, it's over.
Spikes
#194 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 11:23:43 AM

Mike Ock wrote:
This thing has been overrun by speculators and scammers. Makes me wonder if the whole crypto thing was a scam to begin with. The ones who made serious money are the exchanges, the early adopters and the guys who did ICOs. If you entered within the last one year, pole kwako, it's over.

Keep on lamenting and wailing to your highest voice...Money is made when market moves in either way direction. I love volatile markets coz i.e. where real money is.
mamilli
#195 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 11:39:51 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly who dared to call you that...
Meanwhile,submit your BTC obituary here...
https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
Never lose your position in a bull market,BTFD.
Swenani
#196 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 2:24:04 PM

Much Know wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
rwitre wrote:
Ulcers central Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

In church, I will Pray Pray Pray for the ulcers to go away.

It will produce many Mathare cases globally very soon, 700billion USD loss to date! Pray Makenge wamchinjwa kweli kweli, i also pray for them to recover quickly, problem is they are still in denial, global counselling needed!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#197 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 3:24:04 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
obiero wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

The wazua pastor is about to offer libations. Yes Buffet is boring but you are better of boring with your littu coins
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mnandii
#198 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 9:17:56 AM

The drop in Bitcoin is likely over now at $3495. Wave [Y] is Fibonacci 0.618 of wave [W].

I now expect Bitcoin to climb above $4580.00s soon in its path to regain the $6500.00s handle.

mnandii
#199 Posted : Saturday, December 01, 2018 7:52:20 AM

mnandii wrote:

The drop in Bitcoin is likely over now at $3495. Wave [Y] is Fibonacci 0.618 of wave [W].

I now expect Bitcoin to climb above $4580.00s soon in its path to regain the $6500.00s handle.

Bitcoin is completing wave (2) of the impulse wave [1]. It should then rise in wave (3) with targets of $5295.00s or $6144.00s. The red line at $3514.00s is our line in the sand that should not be breached to the downside.
lochaz-index
#200 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2018 12:39:53 PM

mnandii wrote:
mnandii wrote:

Bitcoin is completing wave (2) of the impulse wave [1]. It should then rise in wave (3) with targets of $5295.00s or $6144.00s. The red line at $3514.00s is our line in the sand that should not be breached to the downside.

I'm no TA expert but I doubt this thing has bottomed. These parabolic rallies have very nasty hangovers/sell offs. The current bounce is just a breather before the lower lows journey continues. The optimism of another bull charge has to be fully shaken off...that implies a testing of 2015 prices aka sub 1000.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.