wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
KQ FY17
Realtreaty
#21 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 8:03:50 PM

maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Mr Mikosz Sebastian said. “It will take another two years of growth and cost control before we can say we’re more optimistic.”

@Obiero what did i tell you... Even that 2 years he is being very very optimistic things are very bleak...

He will probably not last that long...

smile smile smile
What I know Obiero made money...simple
He bought at 6 kshs and of loaded alot @ 14 Kshs
This must be one of the Moguls
He still can sell @ the current price the holding and go all the way to KCB laughing with his slay queen
obiero
#22 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2018 9:42:57 PM

Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Mr Mikosz Sebastian said. “It will take another two years of growth and cost control before we can say we’re more optimistic.”

@Obiero what did i tell you... Even that 2 years he is being very very optimistic things are very bleak...

smile smile smile
He still can sell @ the current price the holding and go all the way to KCB laughing with his slay queen

Hehe. Not really.. My average buying price is now KES 27!! I am down but not out

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
VituVingiSana
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2018 12:09:43 AM

obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

Hehe. Not really.. My average buying price is now KES 27!! I am down but not out

Does the 27/- take into account the 1:4 reverse split?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
obiero
#24 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:49:27 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

mkate_nusu
#25 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 2:21:10 PM

Patience pays.
Accumulate KQ shares for long term investment.
US direct flights are on course in the near future
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
obiero
#26 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2018 3:10:02 PM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Patience pays.
Accumulate KQ shares for long term investment.
US direct flights are on course in the near future

It's only a matter of time before full investment value is recouped by the shareholders. However the Open Offer pricing shall be key. Good thing about majority of the minority shareholders at KQ is that they are liquid individuals as attested by lack of volumes since the suspension was lifted..

Ericsson
#27 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 3:07:14 AM

Captain Obiero,how are the 2018 Q1 numbers for KQ?
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
sparkly
#28 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 7:49:17 AM

obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

Down 60% but still holding? Kweli you are a man of principles.

Anyway expect further haircuts in the near future because the market is toppish for now and is expected to pull back.
Life is short. Live passionately.
obiero
#29 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 8:11:54 AM

sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

Anyway expect further haircuts in the near future because the market is toppish for now and is expected to pull back.

@sparkly the Open Offer is known to cut down the ABP for all minority shareholders.. It's all we have left. Incase the ratio and price are dubious I may have to sell at a loss but I remain hopeful

Spikes
#30 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 10:05:27 AM

obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

@sparkly the Open Offer is known to cut down the ABP for all minority shareholders.. It's all we have left. Incase the ratio and price are dubious I may have to sell at a loss but I remain hopeful

Poor trader, your problem is unrealigned market timing!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
obiero
#31 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 10:12:31 AM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.. even smelly ones are present in society

Spikes
#32 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 11:32:10 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.. even smelly ones are present in society

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Atleast you now know that you don't know that KQ is a major source of such a stench of a lifetime having shafted you serially in a decade long. Umeraruliwa vibaya sana. Pole budah. The rain started beating you when you lost control of market trends and reorganisation.
obiero
#33 Posted : Monday, April 02, 2018 12:42:57 PM

Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Atleast you now know that you don't know that KQ is a major source of such a stench of a lifetime having shafted you serially in a decade long. Umeraruliwa vibaya sana. Pole budah. The rain started beating you when you lost control of market trends and reorganisation.

KES 2,000,000 isn't much money to me.. It should be better for you to concentrate on building up your net worth rather than constantly assessing my positions. Envy remains the best form of flattery 😁

Spikes
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2018 6:04:34 AM

obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
Spikes wrote:
obiero wrote:
sparkly wrote:
obiero wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
obiero wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
maka wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

smile smile smile

@vvs yes it does

KES 2,000,000 isn't much money to me.. It should be better for you to concentrate on building up your net worth rather than constantly assessing my positions. Envy remains the best form of flattery 😁

Envy for what when I look around and see overwhelming opportunities for wealth creation.Shame on you Liar Drool d'oh!
Ericsson
#35 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2018 12:46:07 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Air France partnering with KLM to do 7 Nrb-Paris weekly flights as it launches Nairobi-Paris flight after exiting 18 years ago.
Kq is also in the mix

Hopefully, they compete effectively against the ME airlines. Many prefer the better service and pricing of the ME airlines even with the dreaded layover.
Some ME airlines (esp the big 3) try to make the layover palatable.

True
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
obiero
#36 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2018 9:22:10 PM

Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Air France partnering with KLM to do 7 Nrb-Paris weekly flights as it launches Nairobi-Paris flight after exiting 18 years ago.
Kq is also in the mix

Hopefully, they compete effectively against the ME airlines. Many prefer the better service and pricing of the ME airlines even with the dreaded layover.

True

I travel somewhat often and I can tell you that the product offering by KQ isn’t inferior to the ME airlines. It’s a decent service supported by multiple independent awards over the years

VituVingiSana
#37 Posted : Sunday, April 08, 2018 6:23:40 AM

obiero wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Kq is also in the mix

True

I travel somewhat often and I can tell you that the product offering by KQ isn’t inferior to the ME airlines. It’s a decent service supported by multiple independent awards over the years

Does KQ offer a limousine service to their pax flying in/out of it's hub [Nairobi]? https://www.etihad.com/e...nd-book/book-chauffeur/

If you book in First or Business Class, you can enjoy the convenience of our Etihad Chauffeur service operated with a full Mercedes Benz fleet.

We’ll take you to and from Abu Dhabi International Airport, to and from anywhere in the UAE.

https://www.emirates.com...ve/chauffeur-drive.aspx
Our Chauffeur-drive fleet has been upgraded
Enjoy the BMW experience
Business Class customers in Dubai will now experience our complimentary drop-off and pick-up Chauffeur-drive services in the BMW 520i Touring. With all the interior comfort and sleek design of BMW combined with our service exclusives, you’ll enjoy a seamless journey.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
VituVingiSana
#38 Posted : Sunday, April 08, 2018 6:30:11 AM

Free limo service on Emirates to destinations KQ also flies:

London LHR - First Class and Business Class passengers: within a 70-mile radius of the airport, including all Greater London postcodes.
New York JFK [KQ will start] - Complimentary within a 50-mile radius of JFK. Customers can travel outside this radius by paying a fee. Please see the PDF for details.
Joburg - First and Business Class Customers: within 110 driven kms of O.R. Tambo International Airport.
Paris - Available between Charles de Gaulle airport and the "Ile de France" area only.
Dubai - No mileage restriction within the United Arab Emirates.
Bangkok - Within 60km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Mumbai - Within a 50km radius of Mumbai International Airport.
Amsterdam - Within 65 driven kms to/from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
VituVingiSana
#39 Posted : Sunday, April 08, 2018 7:14:22 AM

https://www.businessdail...0624-387gbxz/index.html

KQ faces rougher skies as Uganda, Dar revive their national carriers

>>> Silly idea. It's better to have a EAC airline like EAA but for politics!
obiero
#40 Posted : Sunday, April 08, 2018 9:06:39 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/shipping/Uganda--Dar-revive-their-national-carriers/4003122-4370624-387gbxz/index.html

KQ faces rougher skies as Uganda, Dar revive their national carriers

>>> Silly idea. It's better to have a EAC airline like EAA but for politics!

DOA.. Rwandair is struggling..