wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Cuban Doctors..
tycho
#41 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 10:50:08 AM

hardwood wrote:

One bodyguard for two docs in a high risk zone sounds like a big mistake. I hope this wasn't the case.
freiks
#42 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 11:06:45 AM

tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

One bodyguard for two docs in a high risk zone sounds like a big mistake. I hope this wasn't the case.

Thought i saw that one bodyguard managed to run away
Life is an endless adventure
tycho
#43 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 11:33:38 AM

freiks wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Okay.

I pray that the government finds a fitting solution to the Somalia 'problem '.
Jump-steady
#44 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 11:40:08 AM

tycho wrote:
freiks wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Okay.

Those criminals probably are thinking the docs are Americans. Lets hope they release them after they find outSad
murchr
#45 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 6:03:15 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
sparkly
#46 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 8:08:04 PM

Jump-steady wrote:
tycho wrote:
freiks wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Okay.

Those criminals probably are thinking the docs are Americans. Lets hope they release them after they find outSad

How many goodwill points does Al Kebab gain by kidnapping Doctors ama they just want ransom?
Life is short. Live passionately.
radiomast
#47 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 10:32:21 PM

sparkly wrote:

How many goodwill points does Al Kebab gain by kidnapping Doctors ama they just want ransom?

Human beings are not rational
Julie
#48 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:54:04 AM

Maybe one or few of them required specialized treatment....
tycho
#49 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 11:40:01 AM

sparkly wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
tycho wrote:
freiks wrote:
tycho wrote:
hardwood wrote:

Okay.

They score big when they undermine efforts by the Kenyan government in those areas. It's like affirming that those zones aren't Kenya. Then of course everything else that thrives is out of their blessing...
AlphDoti
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:15:35 PM

You are being fooled. This is part of bigger scheme to maintain war in Somali. To keep the job going. You must always create new drama... Just like how you fake kidnap of 200 girls, whom you cannot trace where they are, but keep the video coming in middle of nowhere and keep the ignorant occupied!
tycho
#51 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:11:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
You are being fooled. This is part of bigger scheme to maintain war in Somali. To keep the job going. You must always create new drama... Just like how you fake kidnap of 200 girls, whom you cannot trace where they are, but keep the video coming in middle of nowhere and keep the ignorant occupied!

This may be possible. But would you say that these false flags also account for bombings in Mogadishu?
Lolest!
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 4:59:43 PM

Good afternoon AlphDotay

tycho wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

This may be possible. But would you say that this false flags also account for bombings in Mogadishu?

Quote:
We’re not all equally suspicious. Van Prooijen, Douglas, and another collaborator have found, for example, that people who believe in conspiracy theories are more likely to perceive patterns in random stimuli, such as a series of coin tosses. Another recent study by Reine van der Wal of Utrecht University in the Netherlands and colleagues found that people who believe conspiracy theories are more likely to infer a relationship between unrelated events.

USCINSKI RECALLS stocking up on supplies before a hurricane hit Florida in 2017, and hearing his cashier at Target remark that Trump was controlling the storms. Surprised, Uscinski conducted a mini-poll. “I asked the woman behind me in line. I said, ‘Do you agree with this perspective, that Trump’s controlling this hurricane?’ And she said, ‘Yeah, I definitely do, he’s doing this.’” That woman told Uscinski she was a public school teacher, “which was sort of horrifying,” he says.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray