wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages123>»
DJ CK, It will be well...
Impunity
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:08:27 PM

Pictures doing rounds on the net are saddening,but I believe all will be week.
Oh my!
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:29:57 PM

It's normal to get unwell. It's part of life. He will be ok after some kienyeji chicken soup.
Mwende
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:40:11 PM

Cancer? Who created this mammoth?

Poor soul. Reminds me of Steve Jobs last photos
...hold me in your arms, like that Spanish guitar… all night long!!!
Angelica _ann
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:55:37 PM

Pole sana DJ CK!!!Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:20:36 PM

Mwende wrote:
Cancer? Who created this mammoth?

Poor soul. Reminds me of Steve Jobs last photos

For real, is that the ailment?Sad
Angelica _ann
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:19:37 PM

Just seen the photos, sickness sucks!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#7 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 7:24:29 AM

Another moment of reflection.What is life,its meaning and purpose.What is wealth?Its meaning and purpose.
Am saddened by that image.I pray that as he ails he is not in pain.
Let us also remember even if he was not sick,he is advanced in age and headed to the end of his life naturally.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#8 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:19:55 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Another moment of reflection.What is life,its meaning and purpose.What is wealth?Its meaning and purpose.
Let us also remember even if he was not sick,he is advanced in age and headed to the end of his life naturally.

Same questions we asked why Jubilee engaged in killing so many Kenyans as they contest with NASA...but see nothing wrong.
It was all about wealth.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

hardwood
#9 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:25:13 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Both the poor and rich do get unwell. One should just enjoy their life to the fullest.
Pierce
#10 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:26:52 AM

Let us embrace the beauty of life, love more, laugh more and treasure family and friends. Money can only be a source of happiness and comfort upto some point.

Pole sana Bw. Kirubi.
masukuma
#11 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 10:12:15 AM

Bigchick wrote:

Wealth just gives us options? the more the wealth the more options we have. it's not guaranteed that these options will work but you get a shot at resolving trouble. a poor person has fewer options.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
harrydre
#12 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:24:10 PM

Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

Same questions we asked why Jubilee engaged in killing so many Kenyans as they contest with NASA...but see nothing wrong.
It was all about wealth.

These Nasarites are so naive. Baba killed his own people for sympathy. He expected these deaths to ignite a revolution which never happened. Ask Jimmy about all those guns!
i.am.back!!!!
Euge
#13 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:49:51 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Where are they?
Lord, thank you!
Euge
#14 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 5:52:25 PM

harrydre wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

It was all about wealth.

These Nasarites are so naive. Baba killed his own people for sympathy. He expected these deaths to ignite a revolution which never happened. Ask Jimmy about all those guns!

Not surprising at all. All our politicians Jubilee, NASA, Sisi kwa Sisi, Safina party etc...are cut from the same cloth.
Lord, thank you!
hardwood
#15 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:03:44 PM

Euge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Where are they?

Ndio hizi....

Angelica _ann
#16 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:11:34 PM

harrydre wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:

It was all about wealth.

Bush alumni, what a waste!!!
Kusadikika
#17 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:13:11 PM

hardwood
#18 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:18:04 PM

DJ CK ako sawa.....ako busy hapo Capital FM.

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/listenlive/

hardwood
#19 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 6:31:10 PM

Kusadikika wrote:

Shida is we are used to seeing him in sharp suits. Also he has been unwell and ataskia mzuri soon.

Rongla
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2018 3:48:32 AM

Well let the truth be told, rich Kenyans (Africans) don't give a toss about investing or giving back to the very society that made them rich. More specifically they don't invest in things like health care and education. Most of their investments are in politics. Not a single donation to hospitals nor schools to better and empower them. They believe they have money and can afford the best health care anywhere in the world (The Man from Kabartonjo is in an Israeli hospital yet he was President for 24 years). What they forget is with most of this ailments, early diagnosis holds key to recovery and can only delivered to patients' at their first point of contact with health practitioners (Primary health Care). Hence the need to improve facilities across the board. A case in point is if some fatcat politician is involved in an accident (like they always do) away from the Nairobi, The first response and care will not be be from some Nairobi hospital or Karen hospital but some run down county level five hospital. Why do they never learn. You may think this is a veiled attack on CK, but no, he may not be a politician but he has always been at policy making table and a beneficiary of the system. The people of this country contributed to his wealth. Just give back something.

I see hustlers come here on Wazua bemoaning how Njenga Karume's G.Kirimas's and Kanyotu's wealth is being squandered. What they forget is this very wealth was by and large looted from poor Kenyans.

Get well Soon CK