Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
NEW KENYA PROJECT
Fyatu
#61 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:08:47 AM

kaka2za wrote:
murchr wrote:

Baba and the three flower girls

The Sangoma is not doning the ring that was on his finger when he went to Harambee house...tereng tereng...Uhuru alirogwa
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
Swenani
#62 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:20:09 AM

kaka2za wrote:
masukuma wrote:
Kusadikika wrote:
Njunge wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
RailaPolitic should be a good Research topic for the political scientists. Real enigma!

Agreed. That is, if i heard Millie, Opiyo Wandayi, Aladwa, Joho and others right. As soon as the handshake and they were falling over themselves to congratulate UhuRaila. I know akina Babu, Wanga and Junet are still being cleared at the gate and soon we will hear from them. Ladies and gentlemen, Canaan here we are!!. It's real!!.........WHAT??smile

The biggest loser here is Miguna Miguna. Poor Miguna he helped put the pressure that resulted in this thing(deal?) and now he is alone in Canada without airfare. An office will be set up that will be staffed by akina Ndii, Magaya etc. They will all be happy eating.

Miguna has been played yet again just like he was with the nusu mkate government. After fighting for Raila it was Karoly Omondy and company who became millionaires.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly The Charlton keeper thought they had pinned Chelsea in their own half! Ditto Miguna!

That story left me in stitches when I googled and read about it
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Mtafiti
#63 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:20:32 PM

What did(n't) Tillerson do to be sacked even before jetlag easies? This project?
masukuma
#64 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:35:48 PM

Mtafiti wrote:
What did(n't) Tillerson do to be sacked even before jetlag easies? This project?

haha... you are not that special!! his goose had been cooking for a while... he once called Trump a "moron"... or was it "an f*cking moron"?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#65 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 4:37:07 PM

Mtafiti wrote:

Its about North Korea. When Kim Jong Un said he's ready to meet with Trump. Trupamba ran to the media to show off how well he has done then accepted the invite. Tillerson and his ministry kinda slowed him down and said the US will not meet without conditions. So I guess Trupamba wanted to show who's the boss here. They are both Alpha males so one had to go.

https://www.cnbc.com/201...rector-pompeo-wapo.html

If Trupamba lasts to 2020 it will be a miracle.

The Defense secretary has also been on the "sacked resign" list for a while.

Who's next, the one close to Trupamba or the one below Melanie?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Swenani
#66 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:07:03 PM

murchr wrote:

I'm troubled by the size of Baba's and Billboard's coat.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
madollar
#67 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:30:45 PM

Kalonzo and crew now wants to meet Uhuru.Hii maneno sidhani kuna mtu ako na script on how it will end.
Much Know
#68 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:34:27 PM

madollar wrote:
Kalonzo and crew now wants to meet Uhuru.Hii maneno sidhani kuna mtu ako na script on how it will end.

Wame tii which is good. Applause
A New Kenya
Angelica _ann
#69 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:44:10 PM

Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Ya Baba is sly queen tingz, hiyo ya Weta @bigchick can help.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#70 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 4:47:58 PM

Much Know wrote:
madollar wrote:

According to kalonzo their captain has "surrendered" so they have no option but to follow suit.Raila had started to package himself as a victim yeye ndio amekosewa ,it seems the trio want to change that narrative.
jgithige
#71 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2018 5:36:03 PM

madollar wrote:
Much Know wrote:
madollar wrote:

According to kalonzo their captain has "surrendered" so they have no option but to follow suit.Raila had started to package himself as a victim yeye ndio amekosewa ,it seems the trio want to change that narrative.

Kalonzo and others wanaenda kutafuta job na a slice of pie in Gavment. Hii dialogue ni upuzi mtupu. Basically a selfish agendaShame on you Shame on you Shame on you
"Blowing out someone else candle won't make yours shine brighter"-Anonymous
madollar
#72 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:55:02 PM

@NationBreaking
ODM WRITES to Senate Speaker seeking removal of Moses Wetangula as Leader of Minority, wants him replaced by Siaya Senator James Orengo.

What's ODM game plan here an alliance with jubilee ? noooooo.Knowing very well his presidential impact in 2022 will be meaningless wets will be another miguna miguna
murchr
#73 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 5:37:00 PM

I guess we can all see that our leaders are just greedy power hungry morons
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fyatu
#74 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:10:17 PM

murchr wrote:

You mean none of them(Baba included)other than Mike Mbuvi Sonko is committed to servant leadership and Zero tolerance to corruption and wanton pilferage of mali ya umma
murchr
#75 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 6:19:10 PM

Fyatu wrote:
murchr wrote:

You mean none of them(Baba included)other than Mike Mbuvi Sonko is committed to servant leadership and Zero tolerance to corruption and wanton pilferage of mali ya umma

YES. I think Sonko is the most honest politician we have
kaka2za
#76 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 7:14:53 PM

jgithige wrote:
madollar wrote:
Much Know wrote:
madollar wrote:

Kalonzo and others wanaenda kutafuta job na a slice of pie in Gavment. Hii dialogue ni upuzi mtupu. Basically a selfish agendaShame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Is this comedy available on Viusasa?
Truth forever on the scaffold
Wrong forever on the throne
(James Russell Rowell)
murchr
#77 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2018 8:45:59 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Swenani wrote:
murchr wrote:

Ya Baba is sly queen tingz, hiyo ya Weta @bigchick can help.

Weta ousted as Minority leader. @Bigchick akona kazi mingi sana
Pierce
#78 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:49:28 AM

kaka2za wrote:
jgithige wrote:
madollar wrote:
Much Know wrote:
madollar wrote:

Is this comedy available on Viusasa?

Ha ha ha ......

I knew our politicians are shit, but what is currently happening is so evil!
Pierce
#79 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 8:57:11 AM

murchr wrote:

Evil bastards.
Fyatu
#80 Posted : Friday, March 16, 2018 1:56:18 PM

Just when i thought this Jubilee/ODM coalition is joke taken too far...Can anyone spot baba Lupita?

LINK